WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

criminals don't apply for permits ... any one can get a gun just like drugs , it is on the streets
Ina

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Blacks make up 15 % of the Country.......... and 55 % of America's incarcerated. This proves beyond a shadow of doubt, that there is more than a modicum of value in racial profiling.
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

To answer the OP's queston, ultimately there is no value in it. If we truly did racial profiling in this country, then the Boston bombing, Oklahoma city bombing, and some other incidents possibly wouldn't have happened. Without a doubt there is racial profiling going on every hour on the hour by many cops and others. But most of the minorities who are in prison actually committed the crime. Now going back to incidents such as the Boston bombing, etc etc., these same criminals who committed haneous crimes were all considered white yet mentally ill vs. a black man shooting and murdering someone is deemed to be just that...a criminal and monster. Racial profiling I say ultimately has little value because it didn't stop the Boston bombing, 911, and other incidents. All while focusing more on one group profiling them, you often times miss another group who's committing a vile act.
Ina

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Profiling is like stereotyping. They both exist because they are based on statistically high occurrances with the targeted groups. That doesn't mean that people outside the targeted group won't exhibit the same observable trait, it merely means that if you are looking for a specific trait, In this case, incarcerated liberal @ssed nut jobs,
you're more likely to find it within the profiled or stereotyped group.
Example:
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim. Therefore if you are looking for terrorists, it makes sense to watch Muslims more closely than 85 year old grandmothers, or 3 year old one legged kids in wheelchairs.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
criminals don't apply for permits ... any one can get a gun just like drugs , it is on the streets
Why make it even easier?

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Ina wrote:
Profiling is like stereotyping. They both exist because they are based on statistically high occurrances with the targeted groups. That doesn't mean that people outside the targeted group won't exhibit the same observable trait, it merely means that if you are looking for a specific trait, In this case, incarcerated liberal @ssed nut jobs,
you're more likely to find it within the profiled or stereotyped group.
Example:
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim. Therefore if you are looking for terrorists, it makes sense to watch Muslims more closely than 85 year old grandmothers, or 3 year old one legged kids in wheelchairs.
As Einstein pointed out, reality depends on your frame of reference.

So how many Muslims have you asked "Who are the terrorists?" and why?
Amy

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

In addition, Einstein may have been pointing out that what you (greymousie) deem as reality may be flawed because of your "belief in liberalism" being so overly non-factual.

By the way, Your question is asinine, immaterial and irrelevent. Try again.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

as well as your reply ....POPS says
Amy

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Buzz off, you flea bag.
Amy

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

But befor you buzz off, you simpleton liberal flea bag, heed what Gerald Ford said - "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."- Gerald Ford

Level 7

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Amy wrote:
In addition, Einstein may have been pointing out that what you (greymousie) deem as reality may be flawed because of your "belief in liberalism" being so overly non-factual.
By the way, Your question is asinine, immaterial and irrelevent. Try again.
Dodging my question, eh?

If you were as skilled as a Congresscritter, you would have deflected the question onto a hot button topic.

But since you didn't, you have some work to do for your opinion to be as respectable as Congress.

But the liberal side in me is optimistic! You can do it!
Ina

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Amy, Is it true that you once worked for 'Mr. Tao's Rice Shrimp and other Things"?

Yes I did.

Doing what?

You don't wanna know.

Amy, did Mr. Tao have a collection truck and nets with long handles?

Yes he did, He would drive up and down the streets, collecting stray cats, you know, grey mousers. Angora's and Persians were at the top of the list.

Why?

After the cats was dressed and skun out, the Persians were sewn together and made into beautiful rugs.

What about the Angoras?

Baby Angoras were prized for making little house slippers for children. With the 2 little ears sticking up in front and the little tail in back, they were adored by the children.

And what about the, well, you know ....Plain Grey Mousers?

Mongolian Beef. Bwaaaaaaaa
tally ho

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Mia, I think Amy is right. I had Mongolian Beef for supper and the neighbors cat has been missing for 3 days......... rumble rumble belch .... excuse me, I think I'm gonna puke up a hair ball or something.

Level 7

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Ina wrote:
Amy, Is it true that you once worked for 'Mr. Tao's Rice Shrimp and other Things"?
Yes I did.
Doing what?
You don't wanna know.
Amy, did Mr. Tao have a collection truck and nets with long handles?
Yes he did, He would drive up and down the streets, collecting stray cats, you know, grey mousers. Angora's and Persians were at the top of the list.
Why?
After the cats was dressed and skun out, the Persians were sewn together and made into beautiful rugs.
What about the Angoras?
Baby Angoras were prized for making little house slippers for children. With the 2 little ears sticking up in front and the little tail in back, they were adored by the children.
And what about the, well, you know ....Plain Grey Mousers?
Mongolian Beef. Bwaaaaaaaa
Almost a tl;dr set up there.

And the punchline was kinda meh.

They can't all be gems.
Amy

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Mia, 2 grey cats were sitting there, watching a tennis match. One grey cat turned to the other and said ... My Dads in that racket.

Bwaaaaaaaa ......... Bwaaaaaaaa
Pickerel

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman to receive the "Self-Defense Sharp-Shooter Award."

Lets hear it for George.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 76 of76
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

229 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Artgal 14,743
The color purple 8 min night machine 61
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 10 min Naughtyrobot 11,640
200 pairs of panties stolen at east Georgia mall 10 min The Casablanca Inspector 8
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 16 min ghost 28,312
Boy, 9, marries 62-year-old mother of five for ... 18 min Naughtyrobot 12
is wearing footed pajamas as a teen or adult w... (Feb '11) 26 min Ferrerman 37
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Mister_ E 141,173
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 36 min SLACK 15,572
Woman Flees Topless After Being Caught Shoplifting 1 hr pandit 21
•••
•••