Is there value in racial profiling

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#44 May 31, 2013
Vee wrote:
<quoted text> MAY 25th 2013. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE CASE AND EVIDENCE when they release it. JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM." (DRAGNET) Data released Thursday by the defense from slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin’s cellphone includes texts with a friend about fighting, smoking pot and being forced to move out of his mother’s house because of trouble at school, as well as photos of a gun and what looks to be a potted marijuana plant.
A hearing next week will decide if the information can be used at the trial for George Zimmerman, who is charged with fatally shooting the unarmed 17-year-old last year during a confrontation at a gated community in Sanford. Prosecutors want the negative evidence omitted, but Zimmerman’s defense attorney said if they try to portray his client as the antagonist and Martin as the victim, he wants to show the jury that Martin has talked about fighting before.
“If they had suggested that Trayvon is nonviolent and that George is the aggressor, I think that makes evidence of the fighting he has been involved with in the past relevant,” said Mark O’Mara.(NOT SAYING ZIMMERMAN IS WITHOUT GUILT.)

smoking pot - THC in his Blood,

Not sure how three (holidays from school ) two five day and one ten day would fly with an involved parent.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#45 May 31, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Trayvon Martin is dead because somebody assumed that a black walking in the neighborhood has to be up to no good. In my lifetime, I have known many good honest people with skin color darker than mine.

Trayvon Martin is dead , That is a Fact. how do you support your opinion of why,..?? also throw in Why he should not be on the Hood Watch any where ,.. unless I miss read it ,..
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#46 Jun 2, 2013
It's reported that the autopsy shows that this Treyvan had only 2 brain cells ...... who had never met .................. and were not connected.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#47 Jun 2, 2013
Is there any way we can get AS on that list?

Level 9

Location hidden

#48 Jun 2, 2013
Amy wrote:
It's reported that the autopsy shows that this Treyvan had only 2 brain cells ...... who had never met .......... and were not connected.
...brilliant...
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#49 Jun 2, 2013
Amy, Travon was doing what he always did done deh best .......... trespassing. Id was eh no-brainer.

Shila Jackson Lee

Level 9

Location hidden

#50 Jun 2, 2013
Amy wrote:
Amy, Travon was doing what he always did done deh best .......... trespassing. Id was eh no-brainer.
Shila Jackson Lee
...you forgot to change your name to mia before replying to yourself amy...simply amazing how your little brain downshifts so you can breathe and post without passing out...sigh...
Storm Warning

Dousman, WI

#51 Jun 2, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...percision...is that when a racists brain generates enough power to click their bootheels and salute the fuhrer without blacking out?
you arent even a pimple on the fuhrers ass
Mia

Pulaski, WI

#52 Jun 2, 2013
OMG Amy, Ezmo the baker is not dead, he has arisen. he has been reincarnated .......... he has come back .......... as a doughnut hole.

Bwaaaaaaaaa

Level 9

Location hidden

#53 Jun 2, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>you arent even a pimple on the fuhrers ass
Nope. When are you little nazis in Wisconson ever going to come to terms with the fact your fuhrer is dead?
Ina

Pulaski, WI

#54 Jun 2, 2013
Mia wrote:
OMG Amy, Ezmo the baker is not dead, he has arisen. he has been reincarnated .......... he has come back .......... as a doughnut hole.
Bwaaaaaaaaa

Mia, this is sooooo fitting. The Lord works in mysterious ways, but I also believe he has sent a subliminal message to liberals with this doughnut hole, reincarnation thing.

Bwaaaaaaa

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#55 Jun 3, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Say now, twist that any way you want.
Then.....smoke it!
My post had everything to do with what your post said. Period!
Nothing but a pile of spam...actually I was thinking of another word starting with the same letter.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#56 Jun 3, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. When are you little nazis in Wisconson ever going to come to terms with the fact your fuhrer is dead?
They keep reporting Adolf sightings there. They can't help it if they think their Führer is still alive.

Level 9

Location hidden

#57 Jun 3, 2013
The hardest thing for a liar to do is remember who he told what to.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#58 Jun 3, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing but a pile of spam...actually I was thinking of another word starting with the same letter.
Speaking of a pile of s#it. Did you catch this story:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/25-people...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#59 Jun 3, 2013
yes:

when I want landscaping Japanese comes to mind

when I want ribs Afro/Amer comes to mind
Ina

Pulaski, WI

#60 Jun 3, 2013
tallyho wrote:
yes:
when I want landscaping Japanese comes to mind
when I want ribs Afro/Amer comes to mind

When some one wants doughnut hole posts .......... Enzo comes to mind.
When some one wants African dougnut holes .......... Obama comes to mind.

Bwaaaaaaaa
Mia

Pulaski, WI

#61 Jun 3, 2013
And when some one wants African doughnut holes that suck, Eric Holder comes to mind.

Bwaaaaaa

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#63 Jun 4, 2013
Amendment IV forbids search and seizure without probable cause and a proper warrant issued and there are enough people of Hispanic descent in this country that would render stopping somebody just because one looked Hispanic a clear violation of Amendment IV. The whole purpose of Amendment IV was to differentiate America as a country of freedom as opposed to a police state. If somebody is stopped for acting suspiciously or in the act of violating the law, of course then, the police would have the right to stop one and check out the individual's credentials.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#64 Jun 4, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of a pile of s#it. Did you catch this story:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/25-people...
It's the Caucasian dominated NRA that doesn't want laws that would make it harder for criminals and psychos to get hold of weapons by opposing expanded background checks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Scot 211,819
News Swedish politician: officials should have sex i... 14 min Guku Block 11
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 31 min SweLL GirL 6,789
Word association (Jun '07) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 6,315
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 5,583
News Nicole Kidman's 'weird' clapping at the Oscars ... 2 hr Christian Fumblem... 3
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 2 hr -Papa-Smurf- 10,076
A to Z songs by title or group! 3 hr Camilla 1,031
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 1,710
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 hr seven twelves 71,577
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 10 hr Bad Bex 20,968
More from around the web