Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Blacks make up 15 % of the Country.......... and 55 % of America's incarcerated. This proves beyond a shadow of doubt, that there is more than a modicum of value in racial profiling.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Amy wrote:
Blacks make up 15 % of the Country.......... and 55 % of America's incarcerated. This proves beyond a shadow of doubt, that there is more than a modicum of value in racial profiling.
As always amy, you are a sorry waste of white...

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm,...Anything Racial in My Neighborhood Will Get You Stabbed or Shot,...

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Amy wrote:
Listen carefully Ezno and the rest of you semi brain dead troglodytes and liberal clod-hoppers.
Racial Profiling is like stereotyping. They both exist because they are based on statistically high occurrances with the targeted groups. That doesn't mean that people outside the targeted group won't exhibit the same observable trait, it merely means that if you are looking for a specific trait,(In this case, incarcerated knob-heads) you're more likely to find it within the profiled or stereotyped group.
Example:
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim. Therefore if you are looking for terrorists, it makes sense to watch Muslims more closely than 85 year old grandmothers, or 3 year old one legged kids in wheelchairs.
As for the Crazy Jae Guy, I don't know where the Hell your dippy neighborhood is, but I suspect it't in either Detroit, Philadelphia, or Washington DC. I also suspect that in the grand scheme of things, your neighborhood will never amount to much more than a f***ing hill of beans ...... at best.
...a little louder please amy...I didn't hear you...
Opie

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Enzo and Goofy just got their cabooses kicked with staccato like, curt, clinical, and mechanical percision.

LMAO, Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://saynotoobama.webstarts.com/opieskielba...

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Opie wrote:
Enzo and Goofy just got their cabooses kicked with staccato like, curt, clinical, and mechanical percision.
LMAO, Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa
...percision...is that when a racists brain generates enough power to click their bootheels and salute the fuhrer without blacking out?
Ina

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

It does not make any sense (business or otherwise) for American taxpayers to go overboard in funding perennial loosers. There must be reasonable limitations on free lunch for slugs. In essence, America must do a better job in, well you know, realistically calling a spade a spade.
Ina

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Here's an example of ultra liberal progressive spade-ism.
Mo plays basketball or football and gets to go to Michigan for 4 years (free). After 4 years of baskeh bah or foobah, Mo's basketball career is over and he tries to get a job as a part time phy-ed assistant, but no one wants him because he doesn't speek English very well and no one really knows what the f**k he's babbling about, and he already has a 5 page rap sheet, picked up as a college baskehbah or foobah athlete. Plus a court case comming up that could very well put him in the slammer for 12 years (at a taxpayer cost of another $50,000 a year)......... Bottom line, for $200,000 (4 years at Michigan) the Country has created a useless thug who in all likelyhood will cost the taxpayer another $50,000 per year for 12 more years ($600 thousand in slammer costs). The Country can definitly do better than this by becomming less inept, at calling a spade a spade.

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

...what the f%#k are you bebbling about amyina?...

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon Martin is dead because somebody assumed that a black walking in the neighborhood has to be up to no good. In my lifetime, I have known many good honest people with skin color darker than mine.
Simon Baker

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Amy wrote:
Listen carefully Ezno and the rest of you semi brain dead troglodytes and liberal clod-hoppers.
Racial Profiling is like stereotyping. They both exist because they are based on statistically high occurrances with the targeted groups. That doesn't mean that people outside the targeted group won't exhibit the same observable trait, it merely means that if you are looking for a specific trait,(In this case, incarcerated knob-heads) you're more likely to find it within the profiled or stereotyped group.
Example:
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim. Therefore if you are looking for terrorists, it makes sense to watch Muslims more closely than 85 year old grandmothers, or 3 year old one legged kids in wheelchairs.
As for the Crazy Jae Guy, I don't know where the Hell your dippy neighborhood is, but I suspect it't in either Detroit, Philadelphia, or Washington DC. I also suspect that in the grand scheme of things, your neighborhood will never amount to much more than a f***ing hill of beans ...... at best.
I've got you profiled as a snake-handling freak.

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Simon Baker wrote:
<quoted text>I've got you profiled as a snake-handling freak.
...with hairy palms...hate saying it but I gotta agree with the Ferrerman on this one...
Ina

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

A heads up for Ezmo and the Liberalies:

Yo, we have Blinders for sale -$19.95 a pair.
Blinders are a great gift idea for progressive goose-stepping Liberals. But wait, order today and receive a second set for the Wifey. Thats right, two sets of blinders for the price of one ($19.95). Ask about free shipping......
But wait, I'm not finished yet. Order in the next half hour and receive deh Fambly pack. That's right, 6 sets ob blinders fo deh price ob one. Make yo Fambly deh envy ob deh hood. Wear them wid pride when you goes to deh Jeromiah Church.

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Ina wrote:
A heads up for Ezmo and the Liberalies:
Yo, we have Blinders for sale -$19.95 a pair.
Blinders are a great gift idea for progressive goose-stepping Liberals. But wait, order today and receive a second set for the Wifey. Thats right, two sets of blinders for the price of one ($19.95). Ask about free shipping......
But wait, I'm not finished yet. Order in the next half hour and receive deh Fambly pack. That's right, 6 sets ob blinders fo deh price ob one. Make yo Fambly deh envy ob deh hood. Wear them wid pride when you goes to deh Jeromiah Church.
...your latefor your milking...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Amy

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

OMG, Elmo is so destitute he now has to resort to tubing, you know, youtube copy and paste.

Bwaaaaaaaa
Amy

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Mrs. Baker, how is Ezmo doing after his lapdance at Opie's?

Well, his nut sack is still leaking and his spine is bent. He's starting to say things like, mwa mwa, goo goo, mnumnum and gibbibibib-spitss, which is good, because for 3 days he wasn't saying anything and we thought he went mute.

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Amy wrote:
Mrs. Baker, how is Ezmo doing after his lapdance at Opie's?
Well, his nut sack is still leaking and his spine is bent. He's starting to say things like, mwa mwa, goo goo, mnumnum and gibbibibib-spitss, which is good, because for 3 days he wasn't saying anything and we thought he went mute.
A marvelous and most intellectual post...I'm at a loss for words...

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
Trayvon Martin is dead because somebody assumed that a black walking in the neighborhood has to be up to no good. In my lifetime, I have known many good honest people with skin color darker than mine.
MAY 25th 2013. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE CASE AND EVIDENCE when they release it. JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM." (DRAGNET) Data released Thursday by the defense from slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martinís cellphone includes texts with a friend about fighting, smoking pot and being forced to move out of his motherís house because of trouble at school, as well as photos of a gun and what looks to be a potted marijuana plant.

A hearing next week will decide if the information can be used at the trial for George Zimmerman, who is charged with fatally shooting the unarmed 17-year-old last year during a confrontation at a gated community in Sanford. Prosecutors want the negative evidence omitted, but Zimmermanís defense attorney said if they try to portray his client as the antagonist and Martin as the victim, he wants to show the jury that Martin has talked about fighting before.

ďIf they had suggested that Trayvon is nonviolent and that George is the aggressor, I think that makes evidence of the fighting he has been involved with in the past relevant,Ē said Mark OíMara.(NOT SAYING ZIMMERMAN IS WITHOUT GUILT.)

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Vee wrote:
<quoted text> MAY 25th 2013. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE CASE AND EVIDENCE when they release it. JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM." (DRAGNET) Data released Thursday by the defense from slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martinís cellphone includes texts with a friend about fighting, smoking pot and being forced to move out of his motherís house because of trouble at school, as well as photos of a gun and what looks to be a potted marijuana plant.
A hearing next week will decide if the information can be used at the trial for George Zimmerman, who is charged with fatally shooting the unarmed 17-year-old last year during a confrontation at a gated community in Sanford. Prosecutors want the negative evidence omitted, but Zimmermanís defense attorney said if they try to portray his client as the antagonist and Martin as the victim, he wants to show the jury that Martin has talked about fighting before.
ďIf they had suggested that Trayvon is nonviolent and that George is the aggressor, I think that makes evidence of the fighting he has been involved with in the past relevant,Ē said Mark OíMara.(NOT SAYING ZIMMERMAN IS WITHOUT GUILT.)
Regardless of the outcome, the only winners in this case will once again be the media and the attorneys...sad but true...

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Amy wrote:
Example:
You would have gotten bonus troll points had you used "troglodykes."

But your little rant should still earn you a Stormfront merit badge. That should get you to the rank of OberScheissKompf.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••