Strange 'swarm' of earthquakes near Noatak confounds scientists, frightens residents
There are 2 comments on the Anchorage Daily News story from Jun 16, 2014, titled Strange 'swarm' of earthquakes near Noatak confounds scientists, frightens residents. In it, Anchorage Daily News reports that:A magnitude 5.7 earthquake early this morning near Noatak marks the fifth quake of exactly that size measured around the northwest Alaska village since April, according to the Alaska Earthquake Information Center.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Daily News.
#1 Jun 23, 2014
Since: Oct 12
#2 Jun 23, 2014
1. It's the aliens trying to break through the H.A.A.R.P. shield into this dimension.
2. Deep underground super secret weapons testing.
3. Quick frozen dinosaurs are thawing out and head butting their way out of those icy cocoons towards the surface.
4. Monsanto has found the worlds seed bank and is batter ramming the massive iron doors.
5. Russia wants Alaska back. They are mining tunnels and building cities down there.
6. It is not earthquakes at all, it is the glacier ice cracking when the laser beams from the Nibirubian space stations are focused on it.
7. The northern gods are having a Polar Bowling Olympics season.
Add your comments below
|Denny Crain's Place (May '10)||6 min||Crystal_Clear722||25,389|
|Monday- Solar Eclipse||9 min||Sublime1||29|
|3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14)||29 min||liam cul8r||5,914|
|Replace one letter in word>>> (Oct '15)||36 min||-TheExam-||282|
|What are you thinking right now? (May '08)||36 min||Suezanne||5,480|
|Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14)||40 min||-TheExam-||7,213|
|7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15)||40 min||-TheExam-||1,545|
|What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08)||1 hr||Suezanne||222,133|
|El's Kitchen (Feb '09)||1 hr||harley girl||76,849|
Find what you want!
Search Weird Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC