Seriously Ferrerman, you should just ...

Seriously Ferrerman, you should just leave offbeat

Created by You and Geno are idiots on Dec 22, 2012

150 votes

Click on an option to vote

Go back over to your gardening thread

Where those old ladies are flatterered easily

No one here likes your politics on every thread

No one here needs to be spanked by an old man

No one here care about your girlfriend Geno

Everyday every night go back and read the nonsense

Every page you have to lie and argue

Every page you have to defend Obummer

Every page you turn political

All of the above and you are a disgusting old man

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#373 Mar 6, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly not me. I have a life......
I know, the heart of a lion, the soul of a poet, the life of Riley. Pretty soon you're going to have enough parts to make another person...... Billy R's Monster.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#374 Mar 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I know, the heart of a lion, the soul of a poet, the life of Riley. Pretty soon you're going to have enough parts to make another person...... Billy R's Monster.
I just need to be careful when I choose a brain.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#375 Mar 6, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I just need to be careful when I choose a brain.....
be sure you don't use Abby's brain......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#376 Mar 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>be sure you don't use Abby's brain......
That wouldn't be normal.....

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#377 Mar 6, 2013
He just can't not politic.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#378 Mar 6, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I just need to be careful when I choose a brain.....
You're not turning into a zombie, are ya? So many good people just zombying out these days...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#379 Mar 6, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not turning into a zombie, are ya? So many good people just zombying out these days...
Taylor Swift first popularized it...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#380 Mar 6, 2013
Ferret's story, well some of it anyway lol

Thrift Store

&fe ature=player_embedded

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#383 Mar 7, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Taylor Swift first popularized it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G5bL5mZk8hkXX
Who listens to Taylor Swift? She's about as boring as Geno!

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#384 Mar 8, 2013
I like his pizza rolls.
Motor Trend

United States

#385 Mar 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Ferret's story, well some of it anyway lol
Thrift Store
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QK8mJJJvaesXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Ferret stole a Delorean???? Won't his Pinto and Pacer be jealous?
He went

Seattle, WA

#386 Mar 8, 2013
Back in time!

To go get his teeth

Beware girls. He will gum you to death.
Marty McFly

United States

#387 Mar 8, 2013
He went wrote:
Back in time!
To go get his teeth
Beware girls. He will gum you to death.
Hopefully he'll remember to grab his brain this time.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#388 Mar 8, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Who listens to Taylor Swift? She's about as boring as Geno!
I agree. Did ya check out the video?(Hint-theres a very good chance that it's not really her in the video)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#389 Mar 8, 2013
This seems as good of a place as any to say something that really effected me badly. I first came to Topix to save the children in my area. To help them get a better life. I spoke on our home forum for awhile, but the folk in my area are just hopeless.

I found Offbeat and thought a bit of fun would be good. As I was going through a rough time in life. Ended a 23 year marriage and a month later my mother passed. So thought offbeat would lighten me up.

I was not received well. Being a total stranger I could not figure out why. As soon I spoke up the attack was on. So I left offbeat for some time.

I came back, because some of the threads are fun.

Over time, reading post after hateful post, it darkened me.

In 2011 there was a mass shooting in Copley Ohio. I went to the Copley thread. Folk were nasty and I made a post that eventually caused me to have a breakdown.

I had stated something to the effect, "maybe they should of shot more folk".

A week later my niece called to tell me it was a dear family and friends of my sister's as well as mine, who lived behind her for years. I had known these people since the early 70's.

I have just come back to Topix after taking some time off. I am working on forgiving me and mending. I still hurt deeply over this.

Am asking all of you to watch your words. For as me, they may come back to haunt you for the rest of your life.

I beg all of you to be better minded. To lighten up on folk. One isn't any better than the other.

Thanks guys. Maybe this will help me to recover and help the rest of you not to suffer as I have.

Until then~

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#390 Mar 8, 2013
By the way, for those of you reading this and remember my grandson's struggle after his birth. He was born a month after the Johnson family were murdered and a dear friend of mine, nephew killed himself a week after the Johnson's death.

Let folk be who and what they are. Stop being so dark to folk. If someone really is bothering you...just shine them on. Why say such ugly things.

Is offbeat, we should all be enjoying this.

Thank you for your time reading this over.

I feel a bit of lightness sharing this with all of you.

Be strong and enjoy your moments. Everyone of them, for you never know what the future brings.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#393 Mar 8, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
This seems as good of a place as any to say something that really effected me badly. I first came to Topix to save the children in my area. To help them get a better life. I spoke on our home forum for awhile, but the folk in my area are just hopeless.
I found Offbeat and thought a bit of fun would be good. As I was going through a rough time in life. Ended a 23 year marriage and a month later my mother passed. So thought offbeat would lighten me up.
I was not received well. Being a total stranger I could not figure out why. As soon I spoke up the attack was on. So I left offbeat for some time.
I came back, because some of the threads are fun.
Over time, reading post after hateful post, it darkened me.
In 2011 there was a mass shooting in Copley Ohio. I went to the Copley thread. Folk were nasty and I made a post that eventually caused me to have a breakdown.
I had stated something to the effect, "maybe they should of shot more folk".
A week later my niece called to tell me it was a dear family and friends of my sister's as well as mine, who lived behind her for years. I had known these people since the early 70's.
I have just come back to Topix after taking some time off. I am working on forgiving me and mending. I still hurt deeply over this.
Am asking all of you to watch your words. For as me, they may come back to haunt you for the rest of your life.
I beg all of you to be better minded. To lighten up on folk. One isn't any better than the other.
Thanks guys. Maybe this will help me to recover and help the rest of you not to suffer as I have.
Until then~
Hey DC! Sorry about your troubles and I know how Topix can be with people like Ferr grey boxing nasty posts and all but there are still many good people Topix, you just have to blow past ignorant comments and go on, that's the only good way to post on Topix. It's good to see ya again, you do remember me rite? I change up my avatars all the time but we've known each other for long time on here.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#394 Mar 8, 2013
Kevin Spaced Out wrote:
<quoted text><cough> it's Jeno's.
You never spelled that good, so I always figured it was another one of your typos......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#395 Mar 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DC! Sorry about your troubles and I know how Topix can be with people like Ferr grey boxing nasty posts and all but there are still many good people Topix, you just have to blow past ignorant comments and go on, that's the only good way to post on Topix. It's good to see ya again, you do remember me rite? I change up my avatars all the time but we've known each other for long time on here.
Hi again Ricky. And some people don't take new posters at face value. They are constantly looking for a new identity of an old poster, which sometimes can cause new posters to leave.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#397 Mar 8, 2013
Kevin Spaced Out wrote:
<quoted text><cough> it's Jeno's.
http://anotherfoodcritic.files.wordpress.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Princess Hey 206,915
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min avon5735 22,157
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 9 min Camilla 11,130
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 22 min Princess Hey 6,388
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 28 min Winter 47
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 46 min 8541 MARINE 67,104
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 52 min freedom2016 984
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 4 hr Spotted Girl 41
More from around the web