Seriously Ferrerman, you should just ...

Seriously Ferrerman, you should just leave offbeat

Created by You and Geno are idiots on Dec 22, 2012

150 votes

Click on an option to vote

Go back over to your gardening thread

Where those old ladies are flatterered easily

No one here likes your politics on every thread

No one here needs to be spanked by an old man

No one here care about your girlfriend Geno

Everyday every night go back and read the nonsense

Every page you have to lie and argue

Every page you have to defend Obummer

Every page you turn political

All of the above and you are a disgusting old man

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#274 Mar 1, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say "circus tent" but I didn't want to be rude.
:)
Why stop now?

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#275 Mar 1, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a blast at meetings with the name tag;
Hi my name is Dork.
:)
Yep!
Could Be Worse

United States

#276 Mar 1, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a blast at meetings with the name tag;
Hi my name is Dork.
:)
For instance:

<At 12 step program meeting>

"Hi, my name is Geno, and I'm a Topixholic."

"Hi, my name is Fairyman, and everyone reads my blog!"

LOL!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#277 Mar 1, 2013
Deja Vu wrote:
<quoted text>
its nothing new:
eeechicago.blogspot.com/2009/08/threats.html
"Something very scary happened on Topix today.
Many of you know about the on-going "feud" between a few of my imaginary friends and a poster who calls himself "ex-ferrerman"
Well, it's never been pleasant and despite my attempt to smooth things over with an open letter and his response, he continues his frightening, vindictive vendetta against us, following us, reading the innie threat searching for any mention of him - though most of us are content to pretend he doesn't exist.
At one point in our original argument, he frightened me badly. He had changed his name to "Boss of EEE" and wrote "See you on Facebook - Ooops!" which I took as a threat. It scared the shit out of me. Here was someone pissed off at me reminding me that he knew my real name.
But from his comment on my blog, I thought I could breathe easily, that he was "safe" but now I am back to being afraid of him.
Because today on Topix, he posted the real name of a dear friend of mine.
He changed it up a small bit, but it was clearly a threat.
This is a single woman who he's never met but for some reason he felt it appropriate to post her personal private information to the world. He has put her personal safety at risk and THREATENED her out of spite.
And make no mistake, posting another poster's real name in any form can only be considered a threat. It says "I know who you are and I can tell everyone if you make me mad enough."
I can't believe that I ever considered this person a friend.
I even friended him Facebook at one point - though only after he had found me through someone else. I was never fully comfortable with it and I wish to hell I'd never done it. But it would have made no difference. Because we had a "friend" in common (a "friend" who has since un-friended me in retribution to un-friending ferrerman) he was able to find my real name.
And now I'm terrified.
He knows my real name. And he's proven that he can't be trusted with this information.
I am very afraid. He claimed to me that he "just doesn't operate that way" yet here is proof that that is precisely how he DOES operate.
We all use psuedonyms and anonymous monikers on Topix out of a desire to protect our privacy.
Outing another poster in such a way can be interpreted as nothing more than a threat.
I have toyed with the idea of outing him in return, but _I_ have class and would never sink to his level.
I am disturbed by the number of people who continue to stand up for this creep. He has annoyed me in the past and I generally do not hold grudges, but now a very dear friend of mine is TERRIFIED for her own safety and that is something that I NEVER forgive.
But mostly, I'm heartbroken for my friend and the very real fear that she is going through right now.
What started as a stupid, petty argument has progressed to threats on his part.
I warn anyone dealing with him to be wary."
I don't like clicking on blogs, because on most of them I make my IP available to the owner of the blog. No way.
So while I find this entry very interesting, I'm not clear who wrote it, and can only say I THINK it's speaking about the f-boy?

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#278 Mar 1, 2013
BLong wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly-as his 'Leave it to Beaver' avatar picture clearly reveals, his best three years in school were kindergarten..
Wow, sorry I missed your post, handsome! How have you been?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#279 Mar 1, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real?
No, I'm a hallucination. You should take those seriously, hell I brake for them!

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#280 Mar 1, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm a hallucination. You should take those seriously, hell I brake for them!
Don't you be trying to steal my new friend!:)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#281 Mar 1, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh-huh.....right...
but seriously...
What made you decide to go to the Topix main forum to troll Ferrerman with Fish Sticks and Paisley?
Oh no, I was hoping you weren't a dumb bass, too.:-(
Go look at the Top mod 8 thread, there is a link to what I reference right on this thread if your fingers are feeling lazy.
I was having pleasant banter with F-boy. Once we were friends, even FB friends. Then he/we discovered that he was too immature to handle political differences in a friendship. So he turned arsehole. We bickered for a couple of years, then I decided there were several folks I was simply done fighting with, boring!
So we were getting along, and right there on that Top Mod 8 thread you can see us in pleasant banter.
UNTIL
I saw Top Mod 8 out him for being the greybox sexually-twisted PERV we've had issues with here on Offbeat for a couple of years now. THEN it was game-on. That simple. I went to that thread so I could click on the mod's profile and send a PM asking a question totally unrelated to this matter. Saw some familiar faces so I decided to chat a bit, that included f-boy.
You've got no dog in this fight, so it's apparent you're just attracted to a fight.
You're picking on his victims, so I guess that makes you a creep, too. And if you call righteous indignation 'trolling' then you're a simpleton that I wish to have nothing further to do with. Have a happy life, thank you and drive through!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#282 Mar 1, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH are you doing over here? Get back in my computer where you belong! Hiya Mike!
...GMGMIKE crawls toward waddie dodging fire from both sides ... i am going back into the computor i think im getting a virus ... this stuff skeers the bejesus outta me ... ;o}

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#283 Mar 1, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm a hallucination. You should take those seriously, hell I brake for them!
... did we meet at Woodstock ???... just payin my regards and i'll be on my way ...

“The only opinion that matters ”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... to me is mine!

#284 Mar 1, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, I was hoping you weren't a dumb bass, too.:-(
Go look at the Top mod 8 thread, there is a link to what I reference right on this thread if your fingers are feeling lazy.
I was having pleasant banter with F-boy. Once we were friends, even FB friends. Then he/we discovered that he was too immature to handle political differences in a friendship. So he turned arsehole. We bickered for a couple of years, then I decided there were several folks I was simply done fighting with, boring!
So we were getting along, and right there on that Top Mod 8 thread you can see us in pleasant banter.
UNTIL
I saw Top Mod 8 out him for being the greybox sexually-twisted PERV we've had issues with here on Offbeat for a couple of years now. THEN it was game-on. That simple. I went to that thread so I could click on the mod's profile and send a PM asking a question totally unrelated to this matter. Saw some familiar faces so I decided to chat a bit, that included f-boy.
You've got no dog in this fight, so it's apparent you're just attracted to a fight.
You're picking on his victims, so I guess that makes you a creep, too. And if you call righteous indignation 'trolling' then you're a simpleton that I wish to have nothing further to do with. Have a happy life, thank you and drive through!
And I'm out of props .... DANG!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#285 Mar 1, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Only the TRULY delusional person would take a tongue lashing like this and not have a clue how bad it makes him look. I was there for this, and all he did with each of Mod's assertions was accuse her/him of LYING and kissing Kevin's arse! What FLOORED me was the dumb bass women who don't even know him very well yet that still defended him and jumped on his bandwagon. Prostituting themselves sucking f-boys copious hole just to have an ally...ha ha ha! What a show this place is!
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what dude, you can spin that any way you want and I'm still not going to read pages of carp like is, "see look at this", "this was removed but looky here", "and here's another link".
It ain't worth another week of reading the same over and over again. We get it, you don't like Kevin .... kudo's to you and yours.
Kevin's not the only soul who's has slipped up, misspoke, made a bad call, or picked a fight on topix. I just think a week is the maximum punishment allowed. <for all of us>
Have a fun filled night, I'm out a minute ago, lol.

LOL!

“The only opinion that matters ”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... to me is mine!

#286 Mar 1, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what dude, you can spin that any way you want and I'm still not going to read pages of carp like is, "see look at this", "this was removed but looky here", "and here's another link".
It ain't worth another week of reading the same over and over again. We get it, you don't like Kevin .... kudo's to you and yours.
Kevin's not the only soul who's has slipped up, misspoke, made a bad call, or picked a fight on topix. I just think a week is the maximum punishment allowed. <for all of us>
Have a fun filled night, I'm out a minute ago, lol.
LOL!
You forgot the link, ha ha ha ha!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
Personnel Management

United States

#287 Mar 1, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what dude, you can spin that any way you want and I'm still not going to read pages of carp like is, "see look at this", "this was removed but looky here", "and here's another link".
It ain't worth another week of reading the same over and over again. We get it, you don't like Kevin .... kudo's to you and yours.
Kevin's not the only soul who's has slipped up, misspoke, made a bad call, or picked a fight on topix. I just think a week is the maximum punishment allowed. <for all of us>
Have a fun filled night, I'm out a minute ago, lol.
LOL!
Pulling another 48 hour "shift", I see. You don't get overtime, you know?

“The only opinion that matters ”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... to me is mine!

#288 Mar 1, 2013
Is your phone broke?
lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#289 Mar 1, 2013
WHY THE FREAK should he leave..HE IS OFFBEAT!! Gets ya thinning, WE all comment .HE sits back and laughs ..
GET LOST

United States

#290 Mar 1, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHY THE FREAK should he leave..HE IS OFFBEAT!! Gets ya thinning, WE all comment .HE sits back and laughs ..
Sweetie-Pie/Crazy Beautiful!!!!
Ferret

United States

#291 Mar 1, 2013
Fish_sticks wrote:
Is your phone broke?
lol
ET phone homo! Just waiting for an answer. Geno's probably raiding my closet.
Polygraph Examiner

United States

#293 Mar 1, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
Why do I keep getting blamed for Geno56? Is that the dude with the Arab looking av smoking a blunt???? That AINT me.
cause youre a known liar old man and
your memory is the same as it ever was
fleeting

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T5KGCGG...
BnM revisited wrote:
So who was Geno first? LOL!!
Membor Geno56?
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/geno56
theres posts on BnM where you were outed too

u mustve forgot the password

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#296 Mar 1, 2013
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm out of props .... DANG!
Hey girl! Nice to 'see' you.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min LIM 76,846
News not Real News: a look at what didn't happen thi... 12 min Buddy 21
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 1 hr Crazy Jae 541
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 1 hr Crazy Jae 3,966
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 2 hr Crazy Jae 5,907
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 2 hr Crazy Jae 5,477
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 2 hr Crazy Jae 26,793
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 2 hr Crazy Jae 1,264
More from around the web