Oakland mom accused in bizarre sex at...

Oakland mom accused in bizarre sex attack on child at school will be evaluated by doctors

There are 22 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Aug 7, 2014, titled Oakland mom accused in bizarre sex attack on child at school will be evaluated by doctors. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

Criminal proceedings against a mother accused of sexually assaulting someone else's child with a hammer at an Oakland elementary school were suspended Thursday due to questions over the woman's mental health.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#1 Aug 7, 2014
OH MY..!? which side of the hammer did she use,,??,,(I know it's sick,,but people wanna know,,,)
Justine

North Royalton, OH

#2 Aug 7, 2014
"Police said Diame knew the victim through her family before she forced the elementary schoolgirl into a bathroom stall on campus and sexually assaulted her with a hammer."

Sick. Isn't this why we have immigration laws?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#3 Aug 7, 2014
ball peen
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#4 Aug 8, 2014
It could have been a ttack hammer.

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#5 Aug 8, 2014
is there suppose to be a security check at school entrances .....

isn't her action alone enough to see she is unstable

.......... making jokes over a child .... people say: "what is wrong with the country?", but reading the above I said it was the people not the country
Oakland Police

Huntington, NY

#6 Aug 8, 2014
Shoot first, ask questions later.

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#7 Aug 8, 2014
If I were that little girl's parent, I'd take a sledgehammer to that POS...and not in a sexual way...

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#8 Aug 8, 2014
Give me a hammer and let me in her cell!
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#9 Aug 8, 2014
Once the guards let the inmates know what she's in for.........
Justice will be served.

That's one thing about women prisons.......The inmates just don't tolerate child abuse.
Murder yes....child abuse.. no way! They must know what it's like I suppose.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#10 Aug 8, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Give me a hammer and let me in her cell!
And you're on the outside!

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#11 Aug 8, 2014
razz58 wrote:
Once the guards let the inmates know what she's in for.........
Justice will be served.
That's one thing about women prisons.......The inmates just don't tolerate child abuse.
Murder yes....child abuse.. no way! They must know what it's like I suppose.
I think that's the case with ALL prisons...men don't like child molesters, either...
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12 Aug 8, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's the case with ALL prisons...men don't like child molesters, either...
I don't know.........there's alot of men childmolesters/abusers in prison.....more so then women.......and in most men prisons they don't care what you're in for as long as you're their bitch.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#13 Aug 9, 2014
If I had a hammer,,? I'd hammer in the morning,,,,,,
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#14 Aug 9, 2014
Too many unanswered questions assaulted her with a hammer, meaning open we assume because of the sexual charges) she took the girl's cherry with it (assuming she still had one, if she was an 8th grader) and what was the woman's motivation for doing all this? I mean what could a schoolgirl have done to piss her off so much! I think the mental evaluation is a good call, this woman has at least one or out of the water.
CEO Market

San Jose, CA

#15 Aug 10, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
Too many unanswered questions assaulted her with a hammer, meaning open we assume because of the sexual charges) she took the girl's cherry with it (assuming she still had one, if she was an 8th grader) and what was the woman's motivation for doing all this? I mean what could a schoolgirl have done to piss her off so much! I think the mental evaluation is a good call, this woman has at least one or out of the water.
Women are scum, you fu em, you strangle them, then throw into the trash.

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#16 Aug 10, 2014
CEO Market wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are scum, you fu em, you strangle them, then throw into the trash.
Been turned down by a lot of women, huh?!? lol ;)
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#17 Aug 11, 2014
CEO Market wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are scum, you fu em, you strangle them, then throw into the trash.
Wrong.
Women are one of the most beautiful things on earth!!!!
Every man should own one.

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#18 Aug 11, 2014
own one ??????????
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#19 Aug 11, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
own one ??????????
You have correctly read the sentence.
Great job.

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#20 Aug 11, 2014
The Paisan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have correctly read the sentence.
Great job.
well so easy when it comes from the simple minded
thanks for being the brighter of the mentally handicap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Science 221,912
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 18 min rainmaker2016 3,734
Word association (Jun '07) 19 min rainmaker2016 6,703
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 31 min liam cul8r 5,705
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Mister_ E 220,783
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 hr Mister_ E 2,129
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 1 hr Ferrerman 7,250
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 23,990
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Gunslinger45 4,617
Which Poster Are You Thinking About Right Now? 3 hr Gunslinger45 10
More from around the web