Do women enjoy sex more than men

Created by MoonDancing on Jan 7, 2013

90 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES, women do

Men need it more that's all

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#123 Jan 11, 2013
I don't know that men want sex more than women. I'm guessing it's equal.

About givers and takers. I'm a team player, whatever works, works for me..:)*wink*
Orca Winfrey

Medford, NY

#124 Jan 11, 2013
What is this "sex" that you speak of?

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#125 Jan 11, 2013
Men want sex more than women. Why do you think men chase women around? It's not to 'cuddle' with them!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#126 Jan 11, 2013
Orca Winfrey wrote:
What is this "sex" that you speak of?
Well it's the meeting of two minds, two bodies seeking out lust, sometimes love but always satisfaction..:)
LMAO

Alexandria, OH

#127 Jan 11, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Men want sex more than women. Why do you think men chase women around? It's not to 'cuddle' with them!
By that same logic, do rhinos chase you around, Kenya Boy? Watch out for those horns, unless you would enjoy a free colonoscopy. LOL!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#128 Jan 11, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Men want sex more than women. Why do you think men chase women around? It's not to 'cuddle' with them!
I have to disagree but being cuddled is nice too!!:)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#129 Jan 11, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Men want sex more than women. Why do you think men chase women around? It's not to 'cuddle' with them!
Why do dogs chase cars? They wouldn't know what to do with one if they caught it.........

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#130 Jan 11, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
I don't know that men want sex more than women. I'm guessing it's equal.
About givers and takers. I'm a team player, whatever works, works for me..:)*wink*
Isn't it supposed to be 50/50?.... I think our "African" friend is mistaking fidelity with frigidity. Just because a woman only wants to have sex with one man doesn't mean that she enjoys it less than a man that sleeps around. It just means that she's choosy, and thats a good thing.........

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#131 Jan 11, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it supposed to be 50/50?.... I think our "African" friend is mistaking fidelity with frigidity. Just because a woman only wants to have sex with one man doesn't mean that she enjoys it less than a man that sleeps around. It just means that she's choosy, and thats a good thing.........
I think it's 50/50.

Maybe they do thinks differently where our African friend lives.

Morning Billy..:)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#132 Jan 11, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I think it's 50/50.
Maybe they do thinks differently where our African friend lives.
Morning Billy..:)
Good morning my friend, happy Friday......
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#133 Jan 11, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I have to disagree but being cuddled is nice too!!:)
Here's a couple ....OOOOO

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#134 Jan 11, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a couple ....OOOOO
Thank you!:)
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#135 Jan 11, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you!:)
anytime!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#136 Jan 11, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>anytime!
:P

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#137 Jan 11, 2013
woe is me, After African Shadows and the rhino thing in my head, Im wondering if I will every enjoy sex again,,,,with that visual.....:(

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#138 Jan 11, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that "dumb" you stated you thot sex was gross, wanted to be castrated to become a monk,, I mean, yea, it is dumb, but you stated it, now you retract? and become a sex education expert,, keep up with your make believe scenarios,, dipshit..
LOL!!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#139 Jan 11, 2013
reebie wrote:
woe is me, After African Shadows and the rhino thing in my head, Im wondering if I will every enjoy sex again,,,,with that visual.....:(
I have successfully blocked that from my mind...So let the sex talk begin...:)

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#140 Jan 11, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I have successfully blocked that from my mind...So let the sex talk begin...:)
Im gonna need to do the "extreme testing" to get past this I think,,,

hate that ....:)

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#141 Jan 11, 2013
oh yes (sex) what a wonderful thing..when where who..

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#142 Jan 11, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
oh yes (sex) what a wonderful thing..when where who..
And how????:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 3 min Princess Hey 285
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 4 min andet1987 7,585
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 7 min Judy 123 46,972
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Roy 152,477
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Dogen 132,589
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 13 min Princess Hey 7,396
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 13 min andet1987 256
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 38 min A Noted Ferrerman 25,678
Is it possible to....... 1 hr Sarah 568
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr Sarah 131
More from around the web