of 15
Next Last

“Stop libel and bullying.”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#285 Feb 17, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>my wife said to tell you she feels sorry for you.. And show her evidence of any man able to have multiple orgasms! Oh, and if that's a mental illness then she's suffers every time we have sex!!
Oh great, now I get to play Dr. Liam!
Actually, I feel sorry for her. I enjoy life so much and love myself so much that I don't need sex. It sounds like you and her are slaves to it, though I've met neither. Those who feel like nothing without it are to be pitied.

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#286 Feb 17, 2013
I say it depends on the mood..:O)

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#287 Feb 17, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I feel sorry for her. I enjoy life so much and love myself so much that I don't need sex. It sounds like you and her are slaves to it, though I've met neither. Those who feel like nothing without it are to be pitied.
slaves to it!!! Hahahaha!!!! Oh you truly don't know me or my wife, or my 4 kids, or my 40 to 50 hour a week work schedule, or my wife working when I'm not.
My point being is if a woman should happen to enjoy sex than a man it doesn't mean she's suffering from a mental illness or is a nymphomaniac, maybe she has a man who takes the time to be sure they are both equally satisfied.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#288 Feb 17, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
think your kindof missing the point here SG.. can only speak for myself.. A healthy appitite is not a need, it is a desire, and when with the right person, yes, its natural... our minds, mental issues etc make up all the extremes and inbetweens...there are ebbs n flows in the whole thing, even with a consistent partner.. but it is an instinct, a human nature.. not a slavery... although,, I wouldnt mind handcuffs here n there... great accessories....
:)

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#289 Feb 18, 2013
Some men get jealous when they see the female is enjoying more than them. I love when both are enjoying and each one is aiming to please the other.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#290 Feb 18, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
Some men get jealous when they see the female is enjoying more than them. I love when both are enjoying and each one is aiming to please the other.
no pun intended??!! Haha!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#291 Feb 18, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Depends who the partners is...
Lol...good point.

Level 9

#292 Feb 18, 2013
yes depends the partner the mood ..both need to enjoy the other..makes for a very nice time...:O)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#293 Feb 18, 2013
Sometimes. Sometimes we just want to tear it all up and go wild. Giddy up!

Level 9

#294 Feb 18, 2013
well I say whatever works for ya then just tare that baby up..:O)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#295 Feb 18, 2013
Princess Hey,..YA know if ya got a man..WHO comes to bed to have a bit of pleasure.. PRY the TV remote from his hand first ...AND hide it...OR it will just slam, bang. Thank ya madam... leaving ya WONDERING WHAT THE FUDGE???
Mr Satisfaction

Medford, NY

#296 Feb 19, 2013
If they are with me, yes.

Level 9

#297 Feb 19, 2013
if there is a man with me he best not have a remote in his hands..something else better be in those hands of his..or else Im sleeping in other room alone and he can have his remote..
Roman Ticke

Medford, NY

#298 Feb 19, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
if there is a man with me he best not have a remote in his hands..something else better be in those hands of his..or else Im sleeping in other room alone and he can have his remote..
lol.....then give him a REASON to put down the remote!!!!

Level 9

#299 Feb 19, 2013
that was a laugh...does he need hit over the head or his glasses on..wow...anyway if its that hard to get you dont need it is what I say..keep your remote sugar..while you are playing with your remote someone else is planning a great night for us..LOL..continue on..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 7 min Princess Hey 201
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 8 min NinaRocks 80
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min dirtclod 132,193
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 10 min Bree_Z 2,868
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 15 min Jennifer Renee 7,526
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 23 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3,970
Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' 27 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 43 min -Lea- 25,564
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 46 min -Lea- 121
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr Princess Hey 173