created by: MoonDancing | Jan 7, 2013

Weird

88 votes

Do women enjoy sex more than men

Click on an option to vote

  • YES, women do
  • Men need it more that's all
Comments
181 - 200 of 295 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2013
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#183 Jan 13, 2013
all so true. we all have baggage, but as long as it's properly stowed in the above compartments, or unpacked it's all good. one best swallow their pride before choking on their issues doncha think?!

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Always Will Be

#184 Jan 13, 2013
you know Steph I found a cute little saying that fits about right now..it says everyone comes with baggage,I wanna find someone who cares and loves me enough to help me unpack..True...
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#185 Jan 13, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
you know Steph I found a cute little saying that fits about right now..it says everyone comes with baggage,I wanna find someone who cares and loves me enough to help me unpack..True...
unpacking the baggage is very important. i prefer to have it done before bothering some dude with it though....
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#186 Jan 13, 2013
I may not want it as often as my man does, but when I do, I think I make up for all the times I don't, and that makes it better in my book!

“The TruckerTwotimes Show”

Since: Jan 11

Peanut Gap VA

#187 Jan 13, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
I purpose that since women have great orgasms then perhaps men need more sex to satisfy themselves while a woman can have either one bombastic or a whole trigger of them... men don't and are unfortunately destined to search for more and diversely...
I would say in rare cases both can enjoy sex equally if the Man isn't done in a few minutes and changes the scenario often other than just a few positions and or actions.

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Always Will Be

#188 Jan 13, 2013
but steph its alot better when you have help..then you know if they are gonna be around in the roughness..I understand you..

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#189 Jan 13, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
you know Steph I found a cute little saying that fits about right now..it says everyone comes with baggage,I wanna find someone who cares and loves me enough to help me unpack..True...
but some have a bottomless siutcase
Donzie

Hopkinsville, KY

#190 Jan 13, 2013
"What the heck does a suitcase got to do with sex?"
(and baggage)"Kept it out of the bed"...the important thing is ENJOY.

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Always Will Be

#191 Jan 13, 2013
you just have to search them out..patience helps..
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#192 Jan 13, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
but steph its alot better when you have help..then you know if they are gonna be around in the roughness..I understand you..
of course it's wonderful to have someone around during rough times, yes. but i prefer to have MY own personal baggage dealt with (for the most part) before entering a relationship, because in my opinion, everything is BETTER when you don't have to deal with someone else's baggage. once my own baggage is unpacked and check into their proper bins, the relationship is able to flourish authentically. i'm big on personal responsibility....
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#193 Jan 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
but some have a bottomless siutcase
SO true. and it's not sexy at all. i run the other direction!

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Always Will Be

#194 Jan 14, 2013
yes I understand for the most part you do have to take care of yourself,love yourself first and get your own self lined out before involving another..its still good to have someone along that wants to be there in your life and to help..Life is good and what we make of it.Just enjoy the and make the best of it..

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#195 Jan 14, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
i once read an article that said men think about sex every 10 minutes and i asked my hubby if that was true. he turns to me and says - huh what did u say, i was thinking. lol
:)
Only every ten minutes?

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#196 Jan 14, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Only every ten minutes?
Isn't it more like every 10 seconds????

Good morning Billy!!!

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#197 Jan 14, 2013
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
of course it's wonderful to have someone around during rough times, yes. but i prefer to have MY own personal baggage dealt with (for the most part) before entering a relationship, because in my opinion, everything is BETTER when you don't have to deal with someone else's baggage. once my own baggage is unpacked and check into their proper bins, the relationship is able to flourish authentically. i'm big on personal responsibility....
gotta agree with you.. If I had a nickle for every bag I helped a man unpack..We all come as a package , made up of all our life situations.. but to expect someone to help me "deal" with my shit, is just unnacceptable and makes me less of a woman,, And I certainly dont want to "save anyone" at this point...
back on topic....
If you do it in an airplane that hasnt left the ground yet.. are you really in the mile-high club??
in all honesty

Sanayi, Turkey

#198 Jan 14, 2013
and to the point

.
yes we do

thank you very much

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#199 Jan 14, 2013
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it more like every 10 seconds????
Good morning Billy!!!
Continuously seems like the proper term.........Good morning my friend, and happy Monday to you.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#200 Jan 14, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>gotta agree with you.. If I had a nickle for every bag I helped a man unpack..We all come as a package , made up of all our life situations.. but to expect someone to help me "deal" with my shit, is just unnacceptable and makes me less of a woman,, And I certainly dont want to "save anyone" at this point...
back on topic....
If you do it in an airplane that hasnt left the ground yet.. are you really in the mile-high club??
That depends....are you flying out of Denver?

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#201 Jan 14, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>That depends....are you flying out of Denver?
lol,, good point Billy!!

morning dude xoxo

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Always Will Be

#202 Jan 14, 2013
really I think its equal..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 8 min Just TLC 28,471
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min SLY WEST 145,061
white... 11 min night machine 178
It's BLUE! (Oct '11) 12 min Princess Hey 272
call it green... 14 min Princess Hey 19
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 17 min Bill 13,229
What's your tip for the day? 19 min Emerald 792
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 27 min Bill 221
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr -Lea- 18,456
Fergson Police Dept. 4 hr Digital Etiquette 307
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••