Barefoot Sexiness on TV Shows

Barefoot Sexiness on TV Shows

Posted in the Weird Forum

Dave31

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2012
As common as it is for so many men to think barefoot girls are like the cutest thing in the world and sexy to boot, why doesn't Hollywood use that tool more often? For instance on the old TV show "firefly" the character River Tam played by the luscious Summer Glau got to wander all over the spaceship and a few planets barefoot, and director Joss Wheden were smart enough to open the camera angle and take advantage of it. Also on a recent episode of "Fairly Legal" the lead character was working in the office barefoot (BF girls in the office, always hot!) And they played that into the script as a way to get new clients for the legal firm because the mail clients liked it. So, why didn't Joss Wheden use the same technique when he shot Buffy The Vampire Slayer?! Oh I know that (sadly) they couldn't have shown "Willow" (Alyson Hannigan) doing her little which spells completely nude as they would have I RL, that they could've shown her and her which friends dancing around campfires barefoot! And OMG what red-blooded man wouldn't have liked to see Buffy whipping up on vampires in her bare feet! Or the girls wandering around the high school unshod, like they did when I was in high school. Hot stuff! Call me a "foot freak" if you want to but there are millions of us, and girls cute bare feet happen to be the third most fetish the body part, after breasts and the booty.

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Can we say foot fetish?
Dave31

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2012
Fish_sticks wrote:
Can we say foot fetish?
like I said, there's nothing wrong with that! It's very common, and no different than liking other body parts on a girl.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 28, 2012
I guess one guy's feast is another guy's famine. Sure, cute feet, along with cute everything else, can't be a bad thing. but you, Dave appear to have it bad. I'm just sayin...

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#5 Apr 28, 2012
I could say the same here, I have a boot fetish, why don't they show badazz boots on these shows??:)

And Dave, some ppl just have ugly feet!!

Just saying...

Cover them puppies up please!!:)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#7 Apr 30, 2012
Fish_sticks wrote:
Can we say foot fetish?
i found out Just how many freaks there are out there with feet obsession.
jeez thats why i changed my name here! lol

:)

seriously...

lol

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#9 Mar 21, 2013
...well let me straighten you out....

Clay Aikens

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Hard cranks in tight jeans. That makes for sexy television.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min IWEN from Universe I 215,220
What a B*******t*c*h !! 8 min andet1987 93
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 18 min andet1987 61,732
A to Z songs by title or group! 21 min Judy 123 1,540
2words into 2new words (May '12) 24 min andet1987 7,989
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 30 min andet1987 36,498
Sweet Poems (Oct '10) 31 min Lifelover 2
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 58 min Finnys Ferret Fetish 74,216
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 3,728
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 5 hr honeymylove 154
More from around the web