Is it okay for teen dudes to wear bik...
winning

Douglasville, GA

#44 Jun 7, 2011
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
no dude... bikinis for guys (with a pouch) like a speedo swimsuit
still makes them qu**r! anyone ever heard of Athletic Shorts ?

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#46 Jun 11, 2011
Gravity wrote:
Boxers will make your nuts hit your knees by the time you are 40. Wear the ones that support your junk. You'll thank me later.
So that's why my grandpa never wore shorts!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#47 Jun 11, 2011
On your head at a fraternity party is considered a social faux pas unless there is a sorority letter on em...the Monday Tuesday..etc thingy does NOT add to your status...
Criosly_Lool

Europe

#48 Oct 13, 2011
Rotflmaool!! NEITHER OF EM!! but if u insist,i suggest pink lacy knickers.they go with those garther thingys. lol am obviosly kiddin.
John

Selkirk, NY

#49 Jul 26, 2012
You do what u want. I'm 23 I have been warring binkinis since I was about 14 to 15 in locker room. Thongs to. Do ur slf man track team all boys did wear them.
robert

United States

#50 Aug 4, 2012
henry wrote:
I'm 16 and I see more and more guys in my school locker room wearing bikini underwear. I'm slim and fit like them and usually wear boxer briefs. I'd like to try wearing bikini underwear. What style looks the best? What brand is the best? Should I get something plain or colorful? I looking for advice from guys and girls.
you know briefs bikinis thoongs our all made for men I appaud you sport your bikinis in the locckerroom colors and all you will see boys follow
PAdude

Buckingham, PA

#51 Oct 29, 2012
Why not? I wear them sometimes cause they're super comfortable. My gf likes them and has seen in boxers, briefs and bikinis. Just do it ... no one is gonna care. If you don't like them, don't wear them.

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#52 Oct 29, 2012
Sure they can wear them. Well as long as they're queer anyway.

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#53 Oct 29, 2012
I could give a hoot what guys wear for underwear.

Just please, please, PLEASE keep your pants pulled up where they belong! No one wants to see your underwear! Girls think you're lame if you wear your pants around your shins. Nothing cuter than a shapely butt in jeans, not underwear.
Seriously

Coquitlam, Canada

#54 Dec 26, 2012
Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and whatever you think looks sexy on you. Don't worry about anyone else. Boxers, briefs, it doesn't matter, as long as you like the look and feel of them - someone out there is also appreciating whatever you chose.
FLABoy

United States

#55 Jan 7, 2013
Hey just wanted to chime in on this topic, wear whatever you want bro. I am 26 and straight and I wear briefs and bikini briefs 24/7. My gf loves them too and she has never seen any guy in briefs before only boxers. I am slim and have an athletic build so I guess that doesn't hurt either lol anyway wear what you want people who think its gay have issues with their own sexuality that's all. And the girls need to realize its just underwear it'll be off soon ;)
underwearlover

United States

#56 Feb 15, 2013
if you lived in europe no one would care what style of underwear you wore. buy a pack (jockey elance ) and try them. if you feel good in them keep wearing them and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.
Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#57 Feb 15, 2013
You should ware what ever you like. If you allow others to tell you how to or what to do, you will always have people pulling you through life by the nose.
Take a stand and make up your mind to do what you want. If you want to ware slik pink lacy panties than go for it, you are wareing it no one else is so why does it even matter?.

My boys all ware different underpants and they make their own decisions on what they want.
Matt

Geneva, IL

#58 Aug 30, 2013
You wear what you want. I'm 35 years old and a few of us wore them then and still do. dont listen to all that "you're gay if" shit. u b u. Ps if i was young and slim i sure as hell would do it.
robert432

Sparta, NJ

#59 May 4, 2014
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
I dunno, just something about t a guy in a bikini that's a turn off, JMO tho.
why? cuz you assume that he's gay? stop letting the media control you honey; THATS a turnoff!
jiro

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

#61 Oct 19, 2014
please go ahead use them the´r soooooooo sexy

Northbound

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#62 Oct 19, 2014
If a guy wants to wear bikini underwear then by all means DO IT! I'm not going to judge. Tho I wouldn't.

The former chief of FBI, Edgar J. Hoover used to wear women's lingerie while in office. You know that. It's pretty well explained in the book "The secret life of Edgar J. Hoover".
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#63 Oct 25, 2014
In their underwear, not a fashion statement – I'd say where whatever you're comfortable in. So far as other people's comments regarding "speedo" kind of swimsuits in public, well that's the same thing as bikinis on women; if you have the body for it, good for you! If you've got it, flaunt it.
Dylan

Covington, KY

#65 Mar 12, 2015
They are comfortable. Been wearing them since I was 12. Screw what people say.
Dylan

Covington, KY

#66 Mar 12, 2015
I prefer stripes and bold colors. Jockey, calvin klein.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A six word game (Dec '08) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 21,478
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,508
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,430
True False Game (Jun '11) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 16,622
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 18 min Banned in OzLand 1,320
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 39,560
News BUSTER: L.A. Jury Is Shown Photo Of A Naked Mic... 27 min JoJo 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr wichita-rick 230,093