do not..................

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#62 Nov 28, 2013
Note to self:
Never wonder what's dessert when reading Trina's posts...
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#63 Nov 28, 2013
LOL....Sorry Enzo.....how do you think I feel? My kids are younger than the two I brought home with me and they have NEVER done that!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#64 Nov 28, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Wow, I don't like to ignore people when I see they reply to me, but I don't know how to respond to some of these, as I don't understand the situation. That's my whole point. PM's between two people are obviously not always kept that way, sad but true. Please don't drag me into it. I feel for those that share personal stuff with people that turn out to be different than expected, that's why you should always be careful. Who you trust is up to you, but this thread very much proved what I was warning against. I'm very sorry that this thread made some fight, was not my intent, was just trying to help some that obviously didn't understand that some people enjoy hurting others.
New Day,, New Begining... Happy Thanksgiving.Sometimes things arent always appear to be.. I was sharing with her,,alittle about my life.. I just thought I made a friend.. Oh well... Sorry I jumped in and bothered everyone.. I was Livid at the time,and should have turned this comp.. off.. BUT I do like the direction this thread has gone.. Flip-Flop..

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#65 Nov 28, 2013
Do not be obnoxious. Do not be a pervy pm'er. Do not be disrespectful. Do be thankful for your friends, for your family, the blessings you have received and for a place that allows you to vent.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#66 Nov 28, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Do not be obnoxious. Do not be a pervy pm'er. Do not be disrespectful. Do be thankful for your friends, for your family, the blessings you have received and for a place that allows you to vent.
I certainly agree with you,Shady..

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#68 Nov 28, 2013
If you are a female...don not be a Flyers fan...I don't know why...Miss Paranoid, doesn't like this...but then again, what does she like...LOL

Location hidden

#69 Nov 28, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
If you are a female...don not be a Flyers fan...I don't know why...Miss Paranoid, doesn't like this...but then again, what does she like...LOL
13 minutes...iconer your getting slow...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#70 Nov 29, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
There are several Hockey team's I like so, Grow Up!

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#71 Nov 29, 2013
Hey Marissa let's check out the time on my icon fairy. Tehehe!! How ya doing girl!!

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#72 Nov 29, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Hey Marissa let's check out the time on my icon fairy. Tehehe!! How ya doing girl!!
EFF "em. Says more about them then it does you.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#73 Nov 29, 2013
Lol that's rite FTW. ;)

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#74 Nov 29, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>EFF "em. Says more about them then it does you.
Hi there. I just always say,"Oh,,Soo pretty.. We can pretend they are Christmas Decorations.." Just a pidley thing in this Life..
Level 6

Location hidden

#75 Nov 29, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> New Day,, New Begining... Happy Thanksgiving.Sometimes things arent always appear to be.. I was sharing with her,,alittle about my life.. I just thought I made a friend.. Oh well... Sorry I jumped in and bothered everyone.. I was Livid at the time,and should have turned this comp.. off.. BUT I do like the direction this thread has gone.. Flip-Flop..
No bother, just not my place to be picking sides. Wish you both all the best. Do not......worry about what I or anyone else thinks, just be you, the best version of you, and be proud of that.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#76 Nov 29, 2013
Do not ever ask your drug dealer to come up with the drug a few folk on Topix seem to be on. I had him read some posts. He sat and thought about it all a moment, then highly recommended a lobotomy. Said would be the only way to dumb down that much.

I am now....looking for a new drug dealer, as am still very interested in the drug.
Level 6

Location hidden

#77 Nov 29, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
OMG....Roflmao.....I love this post^^^^^^^, very genuine and true. I agree with it completely, but with my last one to you being "I just PM'd ya", and then you saying "Do not be a pervy pm'er"......LOL

I swear it wasn't pervy at all!!!! Lmao.........I'm thankful for Shady's Post, not only does it ring true, but it made me laugh really hard....Love that!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#78 Nov 29, 2013
Thanks for the thread Trina. Good reminder.
I know you mean well.
I'm sad to say, my topix days might be numbered.(or not)
I've been PMing some because I can tell I like them and would like to keep in touch. Like if Offbeat goes to hell like the Honolulu Forum did.
I've also been giving out a little more information than I normally would.
You are right, anything we post or PM, we should figure ANYONE might see it. Moderators, police, FBI, Warren Buffet, Dr. Phil, Stodden. lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#79 Nov 29, 2013
SWIPE my Champagne Bubbles..Or there WILL be HELL to PAY..

DAMN STRAIGHT!!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#80 Nov 29, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
I know you mean well.
I've been PMing some because I can tell I like them and would like to keep in touch. Like if Offbeat goes to hell like the Honolulu Forum did.
You are right, anything we post or PM, we should figure ANYONE might see it. Moderators, police, FBI, Warren Buffet, Dr. Phil, Stodden. lol
Excellent post,Fisherman...
Level 6

Location hidden

#81 Nov 29, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
I know you mean well.
Thank you Fisherman. I do mean well, I'm sure not all would agree, because that's just not the way life works, but I do try to be as nice to all as possible. You seem like a good one too, although something does seem fishy about you sometimes.....LOL....I'm kidding, just couldn't resist.

Location hidden

#82 Nov 29, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several Hockey team's I like so, Grow Up!
Where did I say I was talking about you???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 2 min Princess Hey 4,739
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Dont_You_Dare 18,469
2words into 2new words (May '12) 9 min Sharlene45 2,918
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min Melania Trump 58,091
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 18 min DMan 3,374
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 20 min SweLL GirL 13,507
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min _Susan_ 201,602
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Dman 194,477
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 25 min Dman 7,845
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 1 hr andet1987 192