Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really know much about Crohn's Disease, so I can't really give my opinion on that. I guess just take the PM's as they come and try to be as kind to all as possible. If someone rubs you the wrong way, ignore. And if they are downright mean, just block them. Anyway, I don't have much more to say on the matter, just be careful how you talk in PM's.
Hi Trina.. SHE is not worth my time.. Soo whatever.. I cant believe that chick did this to me.. SHE belongs in the "Psycho Hospital".. Shes a dum biochhhhh!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
forward PM's to me. People wanna play games and be immature, have at it. I'm not playing. Don't worry, I won't call you out by name, I'll just continue to ignore you.
Be careful people!!! Someone is PMing people just for the sake of sending to people that they think would be interested. Just a heads up.
Thanks Trina.. Now I heard everything.. I think I will have to think twice before I let anyone else in my personal life.. I know who a back stabber is. Her name is "Spirit" [sorry she did this to you..]
HER name is MUD!
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
forward PM's to me. People wanna play games and be immature, have at it. I'm not playing. Don't worry, I won't call you out by name, I'll just continue to ignore you.
Be careful people!!! Someone is PMing people just for the sake of sending to people that they think would be interested. Just a heads up.
Someone is PMing people just for the sake of sending to people that they think would be interested.

What a novel idea.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I promise to only pm ya good stuff when I'm drunk! LOL
Spirit just proved she is a Jack asssssssss.. What she did is rather childish.. Oh well.. Just a pidley thing in this life..
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

FTW Yall wrote:
What kind of messages are they sending???
There's some things I forgot to tell you guys, and they're really important. Number one, he hates bright lights. We know that. But you gotta keep him out of the sunlight. Sunlight will kill him, and number two, keep him away from water. Don't give him any water to drink, and whatever you do, don't give him a bath. And probably the most important thing, don't ever feed him after midnight.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Spirit67_ wrote:
I don't blame you...I have so many people blocked on my PM list, it isn't even funny!
OK,,, Thanks a million..

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Half right.. Half wrong.. I also NEVER said wheel chair! He walks with a F cane.. Quit your F lying! You are one crazy chick! Two-Faced. No wonder you have NO friends.. Stay the F out of my Business!
Really? You are the one who PM'd ME; with your lies! Drop dead with your lying story about Crohn's Disease and trying to pass yourself off as a pitiful woman! Come to find out and you're not a woman at all...dude!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> OK,,, Thanks a million..
You are sooooo welcome dude....you were the first one blocked and it was my pleasure!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You are the one who PM'd ME; with your lies! Drop dead with your lying story about Crohn's Disease and trying to pass yourself off as a pitiful woman! Come to find out and you're not a woman at all...dude!
I am not lying.. Never have,,, about my husbands terminal illness.. I dont want no sympathy from you assssssssssss..I dont need any... I am Good.. I have accepted my dire situation.. and For your information,,, I am 100% woman.. What the heck is your problem?? You are a Thorn in my side.. GFY!

“Dream A Little Dream,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Wake Up From A Nightmare,...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Do Not,... Attract Attention To Yourself After Committing The Most Appalling Criminal Atrocity of The Century,...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200 dollars. Go directly to jail!(and have a happy thanksgiving.)

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

cjt12 wrote:
Do Not,... Attract Attention To Yourself After Committing The Most Appalling Criminal Atrocity of The Century,...
Hey,, cjt12,,, GOOD One!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine were trying to be nice and also trying to be a woman! LOL! Like one person wrote and claimed that her husband is disabled from Crohn's Disease.....how on earth are you in a wheel chair from having a Category 5 stomach ache! I just played along until I got tired of it! Lol!
Crohn's is FAR more than just a stomach ache...maybe instead of playing along...you could goggle it and find out just how bad it can be...

You like to live in your own little word don't you???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I am not lying.. Never have,,, about my husbands terminal illness.. I dont want no sympathy from you assssssssssss..I dont need any... I am Good.. I have accepted my dire situation.. and For your information,,, I am 100% woman.. What the heck is your problem?? You are a Thorn in my side.. GFY!
Hi Lifelover, My husband has colitis, so I have some idea just how bad chron's is like...we also have a family member with chron's...she's in VERY bad shape. I pray for the best for your husband.
As for 67...she also thought I was a man...but don't let her upset you...she lives in her own selfish world...what a sad person.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lifelover, My husband has colitis, so I have some idea just how bad chron's is like...we also have a family member with chron's...she's in VERY bad shape. I pray for the best for your husband.
As for 67...she also thought I was a man...but don't let her upset you...she lives in her own selfish world...what a sad person.
Hi Marissa,, Nice to see you.. Thanks for understanding.. Crohns Disease is a Horrible disease.. I cant go into detail here.. But thanks for your support.. Thanks for your Heartfelt Prayers.. and about '67'.....Karma is going to bite her.. She cant keep dogging people that way.. Oh well.. soo I am around tonight.. As you can see, I displayed my 'quick' temper again... How Embarrassing...

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
and Marissa,, I will add your beloved Husband to my Prayer list... He has a very Lovely Caring Wife..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Marissa,, Nice to see you.. Thanks for understanding.. Crohns Disease is a Horrible disease.. I cant go into detail here.. But thanks for your support.. Thanks for your Heartfelt Prayers.. and about '67'.....Karma is going to bite her.. She cant keep dogging people that way.. Oh well.. soo I am around tonight.. As you can see, I displayed my 'quick' temper again... How Embarrassing...
Lifelover, Like I said...my husband has colitis...he just had a colonoscopy a couple of weeks ago...he had a VERY bad time...I thought I was going to lose him. I Pray your husband pulls through this horrible disease he is facing...
Are you on any support groups...I know there are some online...my husband just signed up for 1 of them.
As for 67...she's paranoid...I'm glad she's not my neighbor...I guess you will feel the same...
I just don't understand being that miserable to others...especially when they are already going through a tough time...You take care...I'm here if you need me.

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

... can i buy an F ...

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
... can i buy an F ...
Sorry GMGMIKE,,,I should have counted to 1000 first replied to that Clueless one.. Sorry to bother you..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

GMGMIKE wrote:
... can i buy an F ...
Only if you say Please...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••