First Prev
of 236
Next Last

“Happiness is an attitude”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4755 Feb 26, 2010
jimmy crack corn wrote:
Good morning Allymaeshine! Having a nice day at work today? I am home due to the weather. Yep! Another day off, but I did not want a day off. I was ready to go to work. Glad you are there working because someone has to make the money. Ck made it to work too. I guess it is just the tough woman who are willing to look a snow/wind storm straight in the eyes and say, "get the fluck outta my way!" I will tell you again that the one doggie pic is priceless. I still laugh when I think of it!:0
Ps...Did you get a lot of snow? I have no idea what we got because of the wind, but it wasn't 12 to 16 inches. More like 5 maybe.
If I could have stayed home today I would have. Not because of the snow. I just did not want to get out of bed when my alarm went off. Yuck!!! I got up, and went to the gym like a good girl! It started snowing here when I left the gym. I have been busy today, and haven't made it to a window to look out yet. I honestly have no idea how much snow we got. Could be 2" or 2' and I don't care because I got a parking spot in the garage again!!!:p I don't think we got much snow. Ah, that picture. Sadie was laying on the floor barking at me for another treat (she is not a hungry dog at all, to say the least!! LMFAO!!) instead of her dog food (it's a nightly routine for us). I ignored her, and she got very quite. Too quiet. I knew she gave up on the treat, but didn't know what she was doing. I moved the lap top, and that's what I saw. She didn't even get up on the love seat to fall asleep. Nope, just kind of found a place to prop her head and she was off to dream land.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#4756 Feb 26, 2010
Ally - Looks like Sadie was into your Tequila Rose.

“Under New Management”

Level 2

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4757 Feb 26, 2010
Gone...I just ripped it up.

“SEMPER FI”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4758 Feb 26, 2010
"What's in your wallet? Or purse?"

Is this some kind of cyber mugging?
brass nuts

Spring Hill, TN

#4759 Feb 26, 2010
a couple of titans ribbed and 25dollars uuh call me.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4760 Feb 28, 2010
Allymaeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could have stayed home today I would have. Not because of the snow. I just did not want to get out of bed when my alarm went off. Yuck!!! I got up, and went to the gym like a good girl! It started snowing here when I left the gym. I have been busy today, and haven't made it to a window to look out yet. I honestly have no idea how much snow we got. Could be 2" or 2' and I don't care because I got a parking spot in the garage again!!!:p I don't think we got much snow. Ah, that picture. Sadie was laying on the floor barking at me for another treat (she is not a hungry dog at all, to say the least!! LMFAO!!) instead of her dog food (it's a nightly routine for us). I ignored her, and she got very quite. Too quiet. I knew she gave up on the treat, but didn't know what she was doing. I moved the lap top, and that's what I saw. She didn't even get up on the love seat to fall asleep. Nope, just kind of found a place to prop her head and she was off to dream land.
You could probably get your own spot in the garage but I think the problem is that "Allymaeshine" won't fit on the sign. Very funny moment with Sadie indeed! Did you settle on a color? Some kind of metal flake I hope. Maybe even a nail or two with a star on it since she is the star of many plays. Gee! That sentence just reminded me of a good song.
Have a nice day Allymaeshine. Chances are real good I will be working too since its not snowing.

Location hidden

#4761 Mar 1, 2010
Captn Morgan wrote:
Ally - Looks like Sadie was into your Tequila Rose.
Aw, is that what happened to her? I think she might be making a body indent on the love seat.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#4762 Mar 1, 2010
Allymaeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, is that what happened to her? I think she might be making a body indent on the love seat.
Let's see here..We have a smashed female with pink metal flake nails (with stars) leaving a permanent butt print on your love seat. Um, we're still talkin' Sadie, right?

Location hidden

#4763 Mar 1, 2010
wish I could have my own parking spot! I wouldn't even care if it was in the very back of the parking lot. Just as long as I knew I would have a place to park every day. It would save some time every morning looking for a spot, and yes. Sometimes looking for a parking spot makes or breaks me for clocking in ontime or late. Haha!! I don't think Sadie would sit long enough to have her nails painted. She hated getting them clipped, and hates anyone touching her paws. I will tease her and play with her paws. I am a mean mommy!! Haha!!! Had some excitment at work today. The fire alarm went off, and it was not a scheduled drill. Two engines pulled up, and some fire fighters got out to check out the building. Whatever was wrong is ok now becasue they gave us the ok to go back to work.
End The Hate

Pasadena, CA

#4764 Mar 1, 2010
'I got plenty of nuttin and nuttins plenty for me.'
Sweetie-Pie

Miami, FL

#4765 Aug 18, 2013
blondee wrote:
a sweet little 25 cal.
IOW you have a gun nearby.
Sweetie-Pie

Miami, FL

#4766 Aug 18, 2013
**You keep a gun nearby..sweet.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4767 Aug 18, 2013
*takes a look*
some assorted change and even a note (yes! and on a Sunday too)
a cat munchie (what the what is that doing in there)
a paperclip (forget why, sure there was a reason originally)

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4768 Aug 18, 2013
Credit Cards, Money, & Pictures

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 236
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 2 min Marts Pasta Party... 3,374
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 5 min Rebars Bailer Barren 35,128
News Weird things are happening in financial markets... 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
One Word (Jan '09) 6 min Poppyann 16,634
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 7 min Rider on the Storm 1,140
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 7 min Rentals 1,314
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min The Northener 201,573
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Princess Hey 194,474
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 10 min 8541 MARINE 8,527
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min 8541 MARINE 58,072
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 15 min Go Blue Forever 7,841
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 45 min High Five 191
More from around the web