I miss laci
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

leghornfoghorn
Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Aug 18, 2011
I still miss you Laci

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#22 Mar 6, 2013
Sheeeeeesh....this one made me cry a little but I can always count on Sam to make me laugh...HELLO!!! anybody needs to contact me needs to PM cause I rarely check out main page, just my tracker which is pretty bare at the moment...and NO nobody ran me off..Im a tenacious old gal...was just busy with work at the time & then my Sugar Bear...miss you Rapid...where are YOU???

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#23 Mar 6, 2013
...some folks obviously didn't get the memo......

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24 Mar 6, 2013
YEAH, WHERE THE FREAK IS SHE,anyways???

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25 Mar 6, 2013
just_ola wrote:
Sheeeeeesh....this one made me cry a little but I can always count on Sam to make me laugh...HELLO!!! anybody needs to contact me needs to PM cause I rarely check out main page, just my tracker which is pretty bare at the moment...and NO nobody ran me off..Im a tenacious old gal...was just busy with work at the time & then my Sugar Bear...miss you Rapid...where are YOU???
I'm with you on where is Rapid?.Sure miss her.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26 Mar 7, 2013
Rapid was sooooo cooool, OMG!! We had a Time at the Night Owl Last year...with the Fish Head j. The car driving home and the FUZZ stopped us, WHEN Rapid threw it out the window.. SHE WAS A BLAST!!!... Where is Laci...She is a. INDIE, ya know!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#27 Mar 7, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Rapid was sooooo cooool, OMG!! We had a Time at the Night Owl Last year...with the Fish Head j. The car driving home and the FUZZ stopped us, WHEN Rapid threw it out the window.. SHE WAS A BLAST!!!... Where is Laci...She is a. INDIE, ya know!!
here's lookin' at ME, kid =)))

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#28 Mar 8, 2013
Laci.. Chick are ya hanging out with Sweetie-Pie again??

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#29 Mar 8, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Laci.. Chick are ya hanging out with Sweetie-Pie again??
never have & never will ...I don't DO drama & for those that can reasonably comprehend realize that I ONLY post with real name these days...have a good day & a rockin' weekend!

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#30 Mar 8, 2013
...do ya think folks will figger it out this time.....?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#31 Mar 8, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...do ya think folks will figger it out this time.....?
I reckon some people couldn't even figure out heads or tails with a 2 headed coin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 28 min David0407 27,834
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 35 min _Zoey_ 22,878
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 42 min Bittersweet Goodbyes 11,038
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 1 hr Bittersweet Goodbyes 49,341
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Bittersweet Goodbyes 23,886
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Regolith Based Li... 221,488
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 1 hr liam cul8r 5,503
What is your pets name? 2 hr So Very Louise 36
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 76,021
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr The Finny 4,285
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 hr T Bone 218,717
More from around the web