LOVE and OTHER BRUISES

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

True Friends Are hard to find

#1713 Jun 10, 2014
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello dalin, yeah I have been a little too busy to play around on Topix, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think I made little bunny fufu mad. Shim sent me a PM lol.
hey there sweety..yes some has more time on there hands then others..Im sorry just let it all go its not worth it I will explain later..you take care and stay you..(hugs)..yes whatta man..

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#1714 Jun 10, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there sweety..yes some has more time on there hands then others..Im sorry just let it all go its not worth it I will explain later..you take care and stay you..(hugs)..yes whatta man..
Not worth it? This is what I do for fun. I piss off hypersensitive hypocritical retards like Mr. Enima there. It is so worth it.
Ozzie

Lafayette, CA

#1715 Jun 10, 2014
sometimes. its just not enough.

falling..

don't let go.

~Always Oz

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#1716 Jun 10, 2014
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>Not worth it? This is what I do for fun. I piss off hypersensitive hypocritical retards like Mr. Enima there. It is so worth it.
I take my hat off to ya nice to see ya sticking up for the small person against the Bullies who pick on others in this case Princess Hey-best thing to do is report them. Thank you IXSatanXI
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1717 Jun 10, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
We Hip ROCKIN' Chicks..WANT some POETRY.. LIKE..NOW!!!
Hey, Night Machine I hear..Writes POEMS..DUDE..Bathroom Break Over..
;)
Roses r red. Violets r blue
You hip rock in chicks haven't a clue
Who's honest and real of course why that could b
Cuz you hip rock in chicks
Shows lies for us to see
As well

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#1718 Jun 10, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Roses r red. Violets r blue
You hip rock in chicks haven't a clue
Who's honest and real of course why that could b
Cuz you hip rock in chicks
Shows lies for us to see
As well
Red is blue..
Well who knew..
she can't have a clue
cause she's whew

You reebie are the best
at least from the way I see it
you are so truthful.. and lest I forget
you said nothing that I would regret

thanks for dropping by..

reebie..you've always been...

THE BEST!!!
Ami in Miami

United States

#1719 Jun 10, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Roses r red. Violets r blue
You hip rock in chicks haven't a clue
Who's honest and real of course why that could b
Cuz you hip rock in chicks
Shows lies for us to see
As well
This is awful..W T F???

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#1720 Jun 10, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
This is awful..W T F???
lolol..can't understand??

Pie..coming from you

that's the best compliment you could give..

definitely beats..well you knew

I won't repeat what comes from you!!

take care now...hear??:)
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1721 Jun 10, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
This is awful..W T F???
Aww. Pie. I'm just playing around. Don't claim to b a poet... I guess if. I wanted to post good stuff. I could steal it like. Oz...
What kind of panties did you send him???

PS you aren't any fun anyymorenot even to banter with..way to predictable... I know... I know.. G F myself

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#1723 Jun 10, 2014
Well pie???

at least you're good at iconning yourself!!

g'night ma'am..

M.E. has better things to do..

than sit and pacify you..

can you hear M.E. now??
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1724 Jun 10, 2014
Ami Roxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm just playing around."
What makes you think I'm not?
Cuz your stuff is boring.... I guess...OK. Let's b buds n stuff...share secrets...like..what color drawers you sent to. O z...silly girls all in a row...
Ozzie

Lafayette, CA

#1726 Jun 10, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww. Pie. I'm just playing around. Don't claim to b a poet... I guess if. I wanted to post good stuff. I could steal it like. Oz...
What kind of panties did you send him???
PS you aren't any fun anyymorenot even to banter with..way to predictable... I know... I know.. G F myself
dam reebie..

you really shouldn't throw stones..

hope your doing well..

~Oz

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1727 Jun 10, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Roses r red. Violets r blue
You hip rock in chicks haven't a clue
Who's honest and real of course why that could b
Cuz you hip rock in chicks
Shows lies for us to see
As well
JEALOUS MUCH?? Ya sure AIN'T a Poet .TRY AGAIN Twerp!!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#1728 Jun 10, 2014
Ami Roxon wrote:
<quoted text>
My drawers are too big to mail.
lolol..

I guess that's why oz and adrian kicked you out???

huh??
Ami in Miami

United States

#1729 Jun 12, 2014
It was all a bad dream.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1730 Jun 12, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> JEALOUS MUCH?? Ya sure AIN'T a Poet .TRY AGAIN Twerp!!
Weirdo

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

True Friends Are hard to find

#1731 Jun 12, 2014
Some times we love people with all our hearts, but they do not love us back. Even our own families can hurt us, some not meaning to and some that do. We must remember it is not our fault. All we can do is keep loving them and doing our best for them, and forgiving them. Never feel that you have failed in your love, it is they who have lost..

not mine found on net..!!!
Ami in Miami

United States

#1732 Jun 15, 2014
One of the stupidest mistakes
That you can make in life..
Is thinking that the person who
hurt you...won't hurt you again.
Ami in Miami

United States

#1733 Jun 15, 2014
...and again, and again.

What you put up with..
You end up with...
Big dawg

Lake Worth, FL

#1734 Jun 15, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Some times we love people with all our hearts, but they do not love us back. Even our own families can hurt us, some not meaning to and some that do. We must remember it is not our fault. All we can do is keep loving them and doing our best for them, and forgiving them. Never feel that you have failed in your love, it is they who have lost..
not mine found on net..!!!
what is this princess why is this site even here I don't understand your big dawg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 3 min LBS 8,552
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 12 min razz58 187
News 6 weird, wacky facts about hearing 21 min Spotted Girl 13
motorcycle traveling stories (Mar '15) 29 min beatlesinthebog 2,312
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min CJ Rocker 194,380
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 39 min beatlesinthebog 2,732
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 41 min HaileMikael 201,450
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 43 min streetglidehoney 58,082
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr Northbound 7,830
More from around the web