“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#1135 Jun 15, 2013
Kathleena wrote:
<quoted text>
Devine is Sweetie Pie, Kathleena, Roxie Darling and African Shadows..
You're a P. O. S....liar.
There is an outside chance that I'm mistaken...not likely, if the ISP address information wasn't true.. I didn't make up any of the information. Just gathered and put out here. Lying would imply that I am purposefully speaking falsehoods in order to deceive...which I'm not..

Nice try...Why would you go around pming people that devine loves them. Why? What's it to you? How do you know what's in Devine's mind and heart? How? Especially when It's not true.*thinking that would make you the liar* How come someone said you have the same ISP address??
SLACK

United States

#1136 Jun 15, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
G. F. Y.
reported
SLACK

United States

#1137 Jun 15, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an outside chance that I'm mistaken...not likely, if the ISP address information wasn't true.. I didn't make up any of the information. Just gathered and put out here. Lying would imply that I am purposefully speaking falsehoods in order to deceive...which I'm not..
Nice try...Why would you go around pming people that devine loves them. Why? What's it to you? How do you know what's in Devine's mind and heart? How? Especially when It's not true.*thinking that would make you the liar* How come someone said you have the same ISP address??
most people have known sweetiepie is adrain devine for years now as well as many other profiles

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#1138 Jun 15, 2013
I just want everybody to know this is my last time I will be in this thread or any of the others where there is poems or sayings that concerns AD or any others..I knew how it was gonna get all out of hand..I have alot of friends and I do say friends .I said no one knows this for sure and to be of truth..all is a guessing game..there was no way anybody else could or would act like AD..he is himself.maybe a few people have more than one name but to accuse before you actually know isnt right..To anybody that has anything to do with any of this I am sorry from the bottom of my heart.I will be the first one to say this and I do it publicly too..Forgive me please..Im done..just please AD stop with the ladies okay..dont hurt naybody else..TY everybody have a great day...

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#1139 Jun 15, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>most people have known sweetiepie is adrain devine for years now as well as many other profiles
That's good to know 'little gray box'. Thanks!

The ISP address part was posted by a trusted poster. I've never known her to lie or even get involved in rumors or any of the such.

I pm'd her to make sure..
SLACK

United States

#1140 Jun 15, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
I just want everybody to know this is my last time I will be in this thread or any of the others where there is poems or sayings that concerns AD or any others..I knew how it was gonna get all out of hand..I have alot of friends and I do say friends .I said no one knows this for sure and to be of truth..all is a guessing game..there was no way anybody else could or would act like AD..he is himself.maybe a few people have more than one name but to accuse before you actually know isnt right..To anybody that has anything to do with any of this I am sorry from the bottom of my heart.I will be the first one to say this and I do it publicly too..Forgive me please..Im done..just please AD stop with the ladies okay..dont hurt naybody else..TY everybody have a great day...
hell youre probably pie too

why do you post on every thread that pie and devine post on

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#1141 Jun 15, 2013
just stop it..Im not pie or devine..I am princess hey always have been always will be..back off and let it go now...
SLACK

United States

#1142 Jun 15, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
just stop it..Im not pie or devine..I am princess hey always have been always will be..back off and let it go now...
no

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#1143 Jun 15, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
just stop it..Im not pie or devine..I am princess hey always have been always will be..back off and let it go now...
...I'll vouch for you Princess however you're gonna owe me another stinky kiss somewhere down in Bayonne...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#1144 Jun 15, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>hell youre probably pie too
why do you post on every thread that pie and devine post on
Good thing I'm not pie.

You don't seem to like him/her too much. lol

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#1145 Jun 15, 2013
I'll vouch for you also, PH but you if you ever get another sweet ride you have to let me drive it!
Notso Devine

Anonymous Proxy

#1146 Jun 15, 2013
The only thing accomplished in this mess is to make it all appear a joke. That's right!

Married women couldn't resist the seduction and were threatened by this poster to tell their husbands and had infact done just that.

Single women didn't have that to fear, but this poster showed them how ruthless they would be to get back at them if they didn't play their roles to it's expectation.

DeVine counts on the fact that those truly hurt by him would not dare tell their story. The bottom line is if you let this poster near you, you will pay one way or another. They've got a lot of time of their hands and and will seek out any bit of personal information they can get and they know how. You will get more than you bargained for if you let this deceiful poster near you. Count o it!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#1147 Jun 15, 2013
Notso Devine wrote:
The only thing accomplished in this mess is to make it all appear a joke. That's right!
Married women couldn't resist the seduction and were threatened by this poster to tell their husbands and had infact done just that.
Single women didn't have that to fear, but this poster showed them how ruthless they would be to get back at them if they didn't play their roles to it's expectation.
DeVine counts on the fact that those truly hurt by him would not dare tell their story. The bottom line is if you let this poster near you, you will pay one way or another. They've got a lot of time of their hands and and will seek out any bit of personal information they can get and they know how. You will get more than you bargained for if you let this deceiful poster near you. Count o it!
I think you're giving this guy more credit than due.
He's not that charming.

Married women were seduced?

No one can seduce someone who is not willing.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#1148 Jun 15, 2013
Sorta like: "You can't rape the willing."

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1149 Jun 15, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>sup pie
ding ding ding...we have a winner!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1150 Jun 15, 2013
Kathleena wrote:
<quoted text>
Devine is Sweetie Pie, Kathleena, Roxie Darling and African Shadows..
You're a P. O. S....liar.
yep he forgot Rosa & Miss Stress...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1151 Jun 15, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>most people have known sweetiepie is adrain devine for years now as well as many other profiles
yep!!!...=)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1152 Jun 15, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
I just want everybody to know this is my last time I will be in this thread or any of the others where there is poems or sayings that concerns AD or any others..I knew how it was gonna get all out of hand..I have alot of friends and I do say friends .I said no one knows this for sure and to be of truth..all is a guessing game..there was no way anybody else could or would act like AD..he is himself.maybe a few people have more than one name but to accuse before you actually know isnt right..To anybody that has anything to do with any of this I am sorry from the bottom of my heart.I will be the first one to say this and I do it publicly too..Forgive me please..Im done..just please AD stop with the ladies okay..dont hurt naybody else..TY everybody have a great day...
K-N-O-W...and just for the record, I never fell for "it's" BS...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1153 Jun 15, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing I'm not pie.
You don't seem to like him/her too much. lol
if you ever had a "bite", you wouldn't either...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1154 Jun 15, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're giving this guy more credit than due.
He's not that charming.
Married women were seduced?
No one can seduce someone who is not willing.
he/she/it is smart...crazy as a loon but very smart...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Chimney1 132,941
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min andet1987 6,879
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 152,548
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 8 min Spotted Girl 1,107
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 12 min Crazy Jae 2,153
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 12 min Crazy Jae 17,928
Word association (Jun '07) 19 min andet1987 2,619
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 43 min wichita-rick 339
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Mega Monster 7,616
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 25,749
More from around the web