Westboro Baptist Church

Posted in the Weird Forum

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Someone hacked their facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Westboro-Bapti...

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Hahahahaha...it was Anonymous...Church leaders: Marilyn Manson, Anonymous and Cap'n Crunch ROFLMFAO!!!!!

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 17, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
Hahahahaha...it was Anonymous...Church leaders: Marilyn Manson, Anonymous and Cap'n Crunch ROFLMFAO!!!!!
I loved Cap'n Crunch!

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 17, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved Cap'n Crunch!
That aint no lie...I gotta box of it in my pantry right now...lol...crunch berries are way better though...and if you want to go to the king of breakfast cereals that arent good for you then you need to pick up a box of Fruity Pebbles...those are the sh!at!!!!

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 17, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>That aint no lie...I gotta box of it in my pantry right now...lol...crunch berries are way better though...and if you want to go to the king of breakfast cereals that arent good for you then you need to pick up a box of Fruity Pebbles...those are the sh!at!!!!
Cap'n Crunch and fruity pebbles are two of my favorites. I've never bought Cheerio's or Cornflakes and never will!

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Apr 17, 2013
The best part of fruity pebbles is they turn the cereal pink...how frickin genius is that???

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Colonel Angus Sutton wrote:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/2343
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MYpnINrZM_MXX lol
Cap'n Crunch, Fruity Pebbles and Franken Berry!
Haha, I forgot all about Franken Berry. Do they still sell it?

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 17, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
The best part of fruity pebbles is they turn the cereal pink...how frickin genius is that???
LMAO!

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Apr 17, 2013
I love how the Westboro Baptist Church thread immediately turned into what looks like a group of stoners testimonials on breakfast cereals.

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Apr 17, 2013
Colonel Angus Sutton wrote:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/2343
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MYpnINrZM_MXX lol
Cap'n Crunch, Fruity Pebbles and Franken Berry!
When you click on that link, can you see it? I know you don't have a facebook so I was just curious!

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 17, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
I love how the Westboro Baptist Church thread immediately turned into what looks like a group of stoners testimonials on breakfast cereals.
I know, too funny! I was going to post on there but decided since I put it here, I'd better not!

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Colonel Angus Sutton wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like it:
"THE OFFICIAL WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH FACEBOOK PAGE YA'LL
Church Leaders; Marilyn Manson, Anonymous, and Captain Crunch.
@Wbaptists and @WbcTruth (Twitter) YouTube.com/RealWestboroBaptists" ;
Most of the time it's just a page to sign up..
Have you read some of it? It's got strippers, love songs and pretty much everything else that those freaks are against!

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Apr 17, 2013
Colonel Angus Sutton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh uh. Strippers? Dammit!
I was watching Kate Upton do the Cat Daddy,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cwq5DfI9eEEXX
And editing my letter asking her to the prom!
She's beautiful! I've heard the name before but who is she?

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20 Apr 17, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
She's beautiful! I've heard the name before but who is she?
Did you just ask who Kate Upton is??? Thats blasphemous...and especially on a thread titled after the lords house...lol

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#22 Apr 17, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Did you just ask who Kate Upton is??? Thats blasphemous...and especially on a thread titled after the lords house...lol
Are you going to tell me who she is or do I have to look it up?

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Carrollton, GA

#23 Apr 18, 2013
Colonel Angus Sutton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh uh. Strippers? Dammit!
I was watching Kate Upton do the Cat Daddy,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cwq5DfI9eEEXX
And editing my letter asking her to the prom!
Eww!!! she has a pig's nose and can't dance at all.

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24 Apr 18, 2013
Colonel Angus Sutton wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Let me see it.. I'd hit that, Yeah, I'd hit that hard" LMAO
Did the cover for SI, Swimsuit model and paint..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =999VjijkEWUXX
So far I have; Damn baby! lol
OK, I figured it out!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#25 Apr 18, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
Someone hacked their facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Westboro-Bapti...
I saw that this morning and laughed my butt off! Funny stuff! Go Anonymous!

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#26 Apr 18, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that this morning and laughed my butt off! Funny stuff! Go Anonymous!
Yep, it's some funny stuff but I had to go back and unlike the page. It seems to get posts every minute and it keep showing up on my page.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#27 Apr 18, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it's some funny stuff but I had to go back and unlike the page. It seems to get posts every minute and it keep showing up on my page.
I didn't "like" the page, even though I loved it! I was afraid some of the zealots would try to send me a friend request! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 6 min say it aint so 27,592
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 9,848
Word Association. (Nov '10) 24 min Mega Monster 17,064
Word Association (Mar '10) 24 min Mega Monster 16,645
Word Association (Jun '10) 25 min Mega Monster 26,696
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 25 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,552
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 25 min Doug77 260
Rest in Peace, Spock 26 min -Lea- 312
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 158,076
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 39,434
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 2 hr Paisley_Posey 842
More from around the web