HELP? I don't want my friends to be in a relationship

Posted in the Weird Forum

some guy

Amman, Jordan

#1 Nov 19, 2013
so my male best friend friend has a crush on my female best friend, and from what i understood from my female friend is that she doesn't feel the same way about him, and I somehow worry that he would convince her to be in a relationship with him, which i just hate the idea of....why do you guys think that is? every time i think about it i feel depressed...please help?

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 19, 2013
Do u secretly love this female friend. Is that why you are so protective and feel depressed.
My very best friend in high school was a guy who secretly loved me for ten years before he told me. It didn't turn out good because now we barely talk after being friends for 26 years.:(

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 19, 2013
I say, "get over it Geno" worry about your own sorry life!
some guy

Amman, Jordan

#4 Nov 19, 2013
i think that i do love her, but i'm not in love with her, also i've only met her about 6 months ago and we're so close that we talk about everything to each other, plus i'm moving to another country in a few months, AND she's from another Religion and in our society, that kind of thing isn't acceptable (I Live in the middle east)....am I being selfish?
some guy

Amman, Jordan

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Do u secretly love this female friend. Is that why you are so protective and feel depressed.
My very best friend in high school was a guy who secretly loved me for ten years before he told me. It didn't turn out good because now we barely talk after being friends for 26 years.:(
i think that i do love her, but i'm not in love with her, also i've only met her about 6 months ago and we're so close that we talk about everything to each other, plus i'm moving to another country in a few months, AND she's from another Religion and in our society, that kind of thing isn't acceptable (I Live in the middle east)....am I being selfish?

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2013
Do you not think ur best guy friend would make her happy then?
You should want ur friends to be happy.
If she has said she doesn't like him like then could he really talk her into liking him?? Are you borrowing trouble?
some guy

Amman, Jordan

#7 Nov 19, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Do you not think ur best guy friend would make her happy then?
You should want ur friends to be happy.
If she has said she doesn't like him like then could he really talk her into liking him?? Are you borrowing trouble?
Well first of all, He's not good enough for her in my opinion, Second of all I want her to be happy and i don't think he can make her happy, also she told me once that she's the kind of person that can change her mind so easily, and that even she doesn't know what she wants....i also hate the idea that my relationship with her would change just because she became his gf...

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 19, 2013
So ur best friend is not good enough what kinda friends u got? Birds of a feather huh so ur not good enough for her either? And you feel selfish, which means it prolly is selfish. You never know ur two best friend may click perfectly and work. But since she doesn't like him its a moot point. Your borrowing trouble. Be there cheering for your friend as she succeeds and when things are tough be her soft place to fall where she is always safe to be herself.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9 Nov 19, 2013
Let the Friends Work it Out..NOT your Concern!!

UNLESS you are secretly CRUSHING for your pal..AND you are MARRIED!!

THEN, You really HAVE..NO..SAY-SO either way..!!

BUTT OUT!!
Dr Ruth

Medford, NY

#10 Nov 20, 2013
some guy wrote:
so my male best friend friend has a crush on my female best friend, and from what i understood from my female friend is that she doesn't feel the same way about him, and I somehow worry that he would convince her to be in a relationship with him, which i just hate the idea of....why do you guys think that is? every time i think about it i feel depressed...please help?
Try to get them to sleep together. Once that happens they will soon part ways and you will be back at having both of your friends in a non commited friendship.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#11 Nov 26, 2013
STAY OUT OF IT...NOT your Business..A REAL person's Life is NOT a TV Soap Opera.. Live and Learn..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Charles Idemi 122,036
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 5 min Flower-Child 46,048
Word Association (Mar '10) 5 min DILF 16,156
Big Corporations ~RUN~ Government 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Ebola in America 8 min Kid_Tomorrow 579
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 18 min DILF 6,390
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 18 min DILF 6,752
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 24 min DILF 6,950
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min Sublime1 149,446
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 36 min Hoosier Hillbilly 22,432
True or False Game 1 hr DILF 574

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE