First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“What's up?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#21 Dec 3, 2012
DILF wrote:
Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus Christ, deny your maker....
He who tries, will be wasted.....
Feed my eyes now you've sewn them shut.....
man in the box- alice in chains

“What's up?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#22 Dec 3, 2012
She went down in an airplane
Fried getting suntan
Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand
Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!
She met a shark under water
Fell and no one caught her
I returned everything I ever bought her
Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies
And ways to say you died..........

“What's up?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#23 Dec 4, 2012
'Allo, I'm-a Giuseppe, I got-a something special-a for you, ready?

Uno, duo, tre, quatro

When I was a boy, just about the eighth-a grade, Mama used to say don't stay out-a late with the bad-a boys, always shoot-a pool, Giuseppe going to flunk-a school.

Boy, it make-a me sick, all the t'ing I gotta do I can't-a get-a no kicks, always got to follow rules.

Boy, it make-a me sick, just to make-a lousy bucks.

Got to feel-a like a fool and-a mama used to say all-a time.

What's-a matter you? Hey! Gotta no respect.
What-a you t'ink you do? Why you look-a so sad?
It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place..........

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#24 Dec 5, 2012
Gracious wrote:
She went down in an airplane
Fried getting suntan
Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand
Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!
She met a shark under water
Fell and no one caught her
I returned everything I ever bought her
Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies
And ways to say you died..........
Train, I don't know the title.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#25 Dec 5, 2012
Gracious wrote:
'Allo, I'm-a Giuseppe, I got-a something special-a for you, ready?
Uno, duo, tre, quatro
When I was a boy, just about the eighth-a grade, Mama used to say don't stay out-a late with the bad-a boys, always shoot-a pool, Giuseppe going to flunk-a school.
Boy, it make-a me sick, all the t'ing I gotta do I can't-a get-a no kicks, always got to follow rules.
Boy, it make-a me sick, just to make-a lousy bucks.
Got to feel-a like a fool and-a mama used to say all-a time.
What's-a matter you? Hey! Gotta no respect.
What-a you t'ink you do? Why you look-a so sad?
It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place..........
No idea!

“What's up?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#26 Dec 5, 2012
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Train, I don't know the title.
50 ways to say good bye

“What's up?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#27 Dec 5, 2012
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>No idea!
this is a old goof song

http://www.ask.com/web...

please feel free to post some lyrics

“What's up?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#28 Dec 5, 2012
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild........

“What's up?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#29 Dec 5, 2012
Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
And cold comfort for change?.........

“What's up?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#30 Dec 5, 2012
Just 'cause I said it, it don't mean that I meant it
People say crazy things
Just 'cause I said it, don't mean that I meant it
Just 'cause you heard it..........

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31 Dec 5, 2012
Gracious wrote:
I'm not the kinda girl who gives up just like that, oh no
It's not the things you do, that tease and hurt me bad ..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32 Dec 5, 2012


Gracious wrote:
I'm not the kinda girl who gives up just like that, oh no
It's not the things you do, that tease and hurt me bad ..........

Gracious, it was supposed to be this.

“What's up?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#33 Dec 7, 2012
x-pitcher wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t3pPttrFB-EXX
Gracious wrote:
I'm not the kinda girl who gives up just like that, oh no
It's not the things you do, that tease and hurt me bad ..........
Gracious, it was supposed to be this.
yes,you are correct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"man" words 10 min andet1987 551
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min wichita-rick 158,114
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 16 min andet1987 973
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) 24 min andet1987 240
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 26 min Princess Hey 4,441
Add 2 Letters to Complete a Word 28 min andet1987 253
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 34 min andet1987 506
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 38 min andet1987 27,600
Rest in Peace, Spock 1 hr Super Ego Rob Lowe 342
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Radical Miracle 39,445
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 13,835
More from around the web