Did You Know ????

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#999 Jul 4, 2013
Big Time wrote:
UPDATE: Phenix City fireworks display rescheduled for July 13
phenix city, Alabama???

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#1000 Jul 4, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I did cause I read it on FB...my poochie wont be there cause he's hiding under the bed already lol
I'm sitting for son #2's dog tonight, a Greyhound rescue. She's ignoring the whole thing. But I've raised Weimaraners in my former life that laid on the couch a shook like jello.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1001 Jul 4, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sitting for son #2's dog tonight, a Greyhound rescue. She's ignoring the whole thing. But I've raised Weimaraners in my former life that laid on the couch a shook like jello.
ha when its storming snowball wants ME!!! nobody else...but fireworks? under da bed... I went downstairs just now he followed me almost tripped over him once when I turned around...followed me back up & back under the bed he went...

so did you & MW bbq today?

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#1002 Jul 4, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
ha when its storming snowball wants ME!!! nobody else...but fireworks? under da bed... I went downstairs just now he followed me almost tripped over him once when I turned around...followed me back up & back under the bed he went...
so did you & MW bbq today?
Naw. Her family is bigger than most countries so she spends holidays with them. But I did throw a couple of hot dogs on the grill this afternoon. Wonder if they're done yet........

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1003 Jul 4, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw. Her family is bigger than most countries so she spends holidays with them. But I did throw a couple of hot dogs on the grill this afternoon. Wonder if they're done yet........
lmao...lemme know...I'm bout ready for another...MUAH!!!=)))

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#1004 Jul 5, 2013
Did you know:
A group of kittens is called a "kindle" and a group of adult cats is a "clowder".

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#1005 Jul 5, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
phenix city, Alabama???



East Alabama,





Did you Know The Mariana Trench is located to the east of the Mariana Islands,...

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#1006 Jul 5, 2013
"On this day" section Wikipedia main page:

1937 The Hormel Foods Corporation introduced Spam, the canned precooked meat product that would eventually enter into pop culture, folklore, and urban legend.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#1007 Jul 5, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
"On this day" section Wikipedia main page:
1937 The Hormel Foods Corporation introduced Spam, the canned precooked meat product that would eventually enter into pop culture, folklore, and urban legend.
Did you know:

I worked for Geordie Hormel in 1976. Put a 72 track Neve board in the The Village (studio) for Fleetwood Mac.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#1008 Jul 5, 2013
Think was 1977. Yep...that was the year.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#1009 Jul 5, 2013
Oh yeah...Was Studio D.

Sorry about the three posts to say one thing. But is how my mind works these days.

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#1010 Jul 5, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know:
I worked for Geordie Hormel in 1976. Put a 72 track Neve board in the The Village (studio) for Fleetwood Mac.
Cool!-- that is, if this just isn't rock music "Rumours" ;)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#1011 Jul 5, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool!-- that is, if this just isn't rock music "Rumours" ;)
It was hard work but very enjoying. Took 3 months to get the board in. 12 hours on..12 off, 7 days a week.

The Neve came in from Australia, which somehow got misplaced in New York. So had to put in a 48 tract board...just in time for the Neve to show up. Was a crazy few days to be had.

Made very nice money in a short time.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1012 Jul 5, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
It was hard work but very enjoying. Took 3 months to get the board in. 12 hours on..12 off, 7 days a week.
The Neve came in from Australia, which somehow got misplaced in New York. So had to put in a 48 tract board...just in time for the Neve to show up. Was a crazy few days to be had.
Made very nice money in a short time.
Rock on, D C! LOL

Did you know...

"Some 160 billion emails are sent daily more than 2 million per second by 1.2 billion email senders. 97% of it is spam."

Grrr.... LOL

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1013 Jul 5, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
East Alabama,
Did you Know The Mariana Trench is located to the east of the Mariana Islands,...
yes I know...
my brother lives in phenix city

yes I do...
and I DID teach jr high social studies & science...know more than I ever want to remember lol

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1014 Jul 5, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Did you know:
A group of kittens is called a "kindle" and a group of adult cats is a "clowder".
Do you know...kitten videos...are number 1 on you tube...:)

I heard this on Animal Planet...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#1015 Jul 5, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Did you know:
A group of kittens is called a "kindle" and a group of adult cats is a "clowder".
I always figured a group of adult cats was called a sorority.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1016 Jul 5, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
I always figured a group of adult cats was called a sorority.
Cheap shot...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#1017 Jul 5, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap shot...
Humor, my friend, humor ....

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1018 Jul 5, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Humor, my friend, humor ....
and you got it in spades sugar...=)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 3 min Crazy Jae 84,821
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min Crazy Jae 22,886
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 5 min Crazy Jae 13,647
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 6 min Crazy Jae 6,433
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Crazy Jae 14,169
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 16 min wichita-rick 7,404
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min Tom2Tone 228,403
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 52 min Ricky F 34,768
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Mechanic 6,152
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Jackie 7,162
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 hr Sandy 151,122
More from around the web