created by: lol | Mar 5, 2012

Weird

53 votes

Why BILLY R has to impress us about who his cyber friends are.

Click on an option to vote

  • displays deep insecurity
  • sad to have to depend on cyber friends
  • He sounds like a immature schoolboy
  • nothing better to do
  • he's here day & night, so sad.
  • His wife & daughter dont fulfill his life
  • Offbeat is his life
  • He will deny all this of course
  • everyone has him spotted
  • poor sad Billy
Comments
161 - 178 of 178 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2013
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text> You've never been mean to me so far, and I'd be willing to bet that you never will.
I don't know why anyone would be mean to you. Although I did chuckle a bit when I saw Princess telling you to shut up over being cold. That wasn't mean of me, was it? I mean since she said it and all, and all I did was laugh just a little bit. Whew, feels good to get that off my chest. I'll try not to laugh at you again when it's "cold" in Florida. Hey did Princess ever find a way to get that snow to you?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why anyone would be mean to you. Although I did chuckle a bit when I saw Princess telling you to shut up over being cold. That wasn't mean of me, was it? I mean since she said it and all, and all I did was laugh just a little bit. Whew, feels good to get that off my chest. I'll try not to laugh at you again when it's "cold" in Florida. Hey did Princess ever find a way to get that snow to you?
Since my twin said it laughing is ALMOST like laughing at a joke I told, so it's not mean at all......She's still trying to get fed ex to send her a 747 so she can send me a few tons of snow. For some reason, fed ex isn't cooperating.....

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Since my twin said it laughing is ALMOST like laughing at a joke I told, so it's not mean at all......She's still trying to get fed ex to send her a 747 so she can send me a few tons of snow. For some reason, fed ex isn't cooperating.....
Glad to know that's okay, turns out I'm as nice as cake .....Fed Ex...BOOOOO!!!! My loyalties are with USPS. Although, I'd bet they would give you trouble over that too.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why anyone would be mean to you. Although I did chuckle a bit when I saw Princess telling you to shut up over being cold. That wasn't mean of me, was it? I mean since she said it and all, and all I did was laugh just a little bit. Whew, feels good to get that off my chest. I'll try not to laugh at you again when it's "cold" in Florida. Hey did Princess ever find a way to get that snow to you?
Topix used to give me a red-letter warning for telling Billy to shut up, but since I do it so often, I guess they gave up.....

And no, I never did.... Still working on it. I may have it flash frozen--then send it via Fed Ex in an insulated box....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Since my twin said it laughing is ALMOST like laughing at a joke I told, so it's not mean at all......She's still trying to get fed ex to send her a 747 so she can send me a few tons of snow. For some reason, fed ex isn't cooperating.....
I NEVER laugh about Cold. Cold is NOT funny. And I have a new contact with UPS at Louisville...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Topix used to give me a red-letter warning for telling Billy to shut up, but since I do it so often, I guess they gave up.....
And no, I never did.... Still working on it. I may have it flash frozen--then send it via Fed Ex in an insulated box....
Every now and then I'll get a red-letter warning for something that makes absolutely no sense at all. Like a song post with nothing bad in the title or anything. I always think that's kinda odd.........I'm glad that you are sending it and not me. Let me know how it goes.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Every now and then I'll get a red-letter warning for something that makes absolutely no sense at all. Like a song post with nothing bad in the title or anything. I always think that's kinda odd.........I'm glad that you are sending it and not me. Let me know how it goes.
I just need to get in touch with the right person at USP--since Fed Ex does NOT understand the severity of this problem. I need to find someone who is a younger sibling who understands the need for revenge.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to know that's okay, turns out I'm as nice as cake .....Fed Ex...BOOOOO!!!! My loyalties are with USPS. Although, I'd bet they would give you trouble over that too.
You'd probably have to pack the snow in ice so it wouldnt melt, and that just seems redundant.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I just need to get in touch with the right person at USP--since Fed Ex does NOT understand the severity of this problem. I need to find someone who is a younger sibling who understands the need for revenge.
But maybe the person would understand that a big brother is older and has more experience......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>But maybe the person would understand that a big brother is older and has more experience......
4 1/2 minutes does not give THAT much experience..... At least I wouldn't think it does, although I wasn't there at the time....

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I just need to get in touch with the right person at USP--since Fed Ex does NOT understand the severity of this problem. I need to find someone who is a younger sibling who understands the need for revenge.
Revenge on Billy? Well, I was gonna help you get that snow to him, but you see I just can't be mean to him..... Besides I'm a younger sibling, but I'm also an older sibling, and I believe what goes around comes around. See the pickle I'm in with that.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You'd probably have to pack the snow in ice so it wouldnt melt, and that just seems redundant.....
I think that it would honestly be easier to just send you a snow machine like they use in the movies.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>4 1/2 minutes does not give THAT much experience..... At least I wouldn't think it does, although I wasn't there at the time....
We'll have to ask Mama R.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>We'll have to ask Mama R.....
Just don't make her mad. Remember the last time she got irritated with us? She threatened to sew us back together.....

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Dec 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
I'm a friend of Billy R's and yes he is impressive!!:)
I'm a Buckeye also. Born in Klumbis, Ahia, Lived in the village of Worthnothing just north of Klumbis, lived in Hefferson in Asstabula County near Corn-he-ate. I'm down here in the State of Tainessee. If someone mentions the word "snow" it shuts down businesses and all schools.

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Dec 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's even funnier when we get our annual 1/2" of snow. It's like a "Demolition Derby". Why do southerners skip work and school but manage to go to Kroger Supermarkets to buy milk and bread? I myself declare a "Level 2 Beer Emergency!"

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
Dec 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ami in Mee-ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing happens where I live.
It snows in Miami?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Dec 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>It snows in Miami?
As I tried to explain to the CHO, you guys get snow all the time--it's WARM snow--what the rest of the country calls rain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

220 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min -Lea- 15,302
how to forget a person u love but has hurt u? (Apr '11) 5 min Princess Hey 159
why is word woman ob sessed with spirit girl 6 min buck 21
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 10 min honeymylove 1,544
Add a word and drop a word 12 min Analog man 1,099
Word Association (Mar '10) 17 min Jennifer Renee 15,766
SOON! the dollar will be "WORTHLESS" 19 min business news 24
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,036
Dog faints after reuniting with owner 3 hr Fundies R Mentally Nil 6
•••
•••