San Jose: Bizarre saw attack on dogs ...

San Jose: Bizarre saw attack on dogs at park ends with attacker in...

There are 12 comments on the San Jose Mercury News story from Jul 25, 2013, titled San Jose: Bizarre saw attack on dogs at park ends with attacker in.... In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

A transient was hospitalized Sunday after he went to St. James Park near downtown armed with a handsaw, asked some people where he could buy drugs and then attacked their dogs with the saw, getting bit by a pit bull mix and then beaten by a group of men who saw what happened, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Hell yeah, guys, throttle this half wit to death if need be.
What is going on with humans? Sick pieces of s#it!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2013
-_Yernogood- wrote:
Ahhh yes..mob justice. How American.
Is it really you???:-)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 25, 2013
-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>It is really me. You're as beautiful as ever. I heard about Skip. Sad.
>>>>MUAH<< << Hello stranger!
You know what they say about the good...
Parden Pard

Nazareth, PA

#7 Jul 25, 2013
Maybe he wanted to commit suicide by citizens,,,?
(easily throw in a mean-ass dog too).!

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#8 Jul 26, 2013
The last sentence ever to be spoken by the homeless man;

"Excuse me sir, could you please hold your pittbull still while a I saw at it with this here hand saw?"

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#9 Jul 27, 2013
Excuse me Mods at Topix, but why would you remove Yernogood's post? Nothing was wrong with it.

I mean, really, if a human lives in a 'totally none violent' society, why not brag?

Think about it, somewhere on Earth, is okay for someone to walk up and start sawing your dogs in half and no one cares. Right!?

Yernodgood has every right to their opinion. Not liking certain humans is a right of all. Freedom of choice. Is wrong to take that away.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 27, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Excuse me Mods at Topix, but why would you remove Yernogood's post? Nothing was wrong with it.
I mean, really, if a human lives in a 'totally none violent' society, why not brag?
Think about it, somewhere on Earth, is okay for someone to walk up and start sawing your dogs in half and no one cares. Right!?
Yernodgood has every right to their opinion. Not liking certain humans is a right of all. Freedom of choice. Is wrong to take that away.
WTF? They seem to have banned the profile!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#11 Jul 27, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? They seem to have banned the profile!
I am beginning to see that. Noted after I made the post, all of his posts on this thread are gone. I wonder why they would do that? So what! He doesn't like certain humans and he makes it known. Big deal. Is his right to say what he personally feels.

I've always enjoyed reading some of Yernogood's posts. Is intelligent enough. A bit of a rabble-rouser. But at best he does it with wit. Good banter when not eating someone face off.

I am at a loss as to why they banned him.

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#12 Jul 27, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? They seem to have banned the profile!
No friggin way! He just started posting again. WTF!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 27, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I am beginning to see that. Noted after I made the post, all of his posts on this thread are gone. I wonder why they would do that? So what! He doesn't like certain humans and he makes it known. Big deal. Is his right to say what he personally feels.
I've always enjoyed reading some of Yernogood's posts. Is intelligent enough. A bit of a rabble-rouser. But at best he does it with wit. Good banter when not eating someone face off.
I am at a loss as to why they banned him.
I say WTF because of the profiles that AREN'T banned around here, it's like a double standard. Yernogood makes me laugh, and at least he's for real. Hope he comes back.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Jul 27, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
No friggin way! He just started posting again. WTF!
I know, right? Seems a bit of double standard 'round here...
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15 Jul 28, 2013
Just to put my offtopic tuppence worth in
I disliked yernogood and his posts, but I really don't believe they or his profile should have been deleted, it's freedom of speech.. or rather it isn't. He has his strong opinions and his way of expressing them but why they require censoring on a site which is not a children's site is beyond me. IF he went too far in a post then why not just get rid of that one post and not a blanket deletion/banning. At least he was upfront about his views not like some cowardly and flaming posters I've seen (on other Topix boards) who troll, clone others's profiles, and s.stir for the sake of nastiness, but don't often get censored

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... 1 min Go Blue Forever 3
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 min andet1987 59,544
2words into 2new words (May '12) 5 min andet1987 2,857
What Could Be Hot? (May '15) 8 min andet1987 781
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 13 min streetglidehoney 19,872
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 14 min andet1987 2,646
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 18 min andet1987 13,292
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min avon5735 194,272
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 2 hr Teflon Hillary 161
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 58,061
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 7 hr Northbound 8,521
More from around the web