First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lizz

Reading, PA

#21 Dec 2, 2012
StrangerThanFiction wrote:
I tried it once, and it gave me bad heartburn, never again!
The same thing happened to me, only had it once. Once is enough for me.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#22 Dec 2, 2012
Since 5 hours energy drinks are sold over the counter and without any restrictions, it is up to the consumer to make the right choice for themselves...
If you know you have or suspect that you have a physical condition which could be adversly affected by Energy drinks then You make the choice to take that risk... It's on You...
Energy Drinks Don't Kill People... People Kill People...
@}-'--,---

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#23 Dec 2, 2012
WHY THE FREAK would ANYONE even DRINK that STUFF??? That'S what is wrong today...INSTANT this and that... GOTTA HAVE IT RIGHT NOW...let nature take its course...eat the foods that give you energy naturally NOT instantly... please pass the jelly beans....SUGAR RUSH!!!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#25 Dec 2, 2012
I've never had one. But a friend of mine got addicted to them before she realized it. Almost killed her.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#26 Dec 3, 2012
They are over-rated...

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#27 Dec 3, 2012
Lizzy wrote:
Its called starbucks frap
]<quoted text>
Oh, OK.

One cup of reg coffee and that's it for me for the day. At Starbucks I order a Perrier or tea.....
Ari

Muscatine, IA

#28 Jan 2, 2013
Just go to sleep and eat healthy and exercise

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#29 Jan 2, 2013
WHY is it STILL on the market??

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#30 Jan 3, 2013
GOOD Question CC...
And why would the ANY Cancer Group endorse it???

If you buy Pink Lemonade 5-hour ENERGY® will be donated to the Avon Foundation for Women Breast Cancer Crusade... Pink Ribbon on the bottle and everything... The promo ended but the commercial hasn't...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#31 Jan 3, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
GOOD Question CC...
And why would the ANY Cancer Group endorse it???
If you buy Pink Lemonade 5-hour ENERGY® will be donated to the Avon Foundation for Women Breast Cancer Crusade... Pink Ribbon on the bottle and everything... The promo ended but the commercial hasn't...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ocUaGhw5Gb4XX
IT FREAKIN' MAKES YA WONDER... Doesn't it?? With all the research bucks trying to find a cure..WHY haven't they yet?? This product and everyone like it should be pulled from the shelves. IT'S A RUSH..to your heart.. hype your energy level.. and crash and burn. The body is NOT built for experimentation.. Once damaged, it may Take years to heal..in that time..other organs will have suffered also. So, WHEN you create an "instant" anything to your body..YOU are challenging your body to come out of it alive, without complications. Imagine when the outcome is a complete surprise to you WHEN you are looking down on your body.
Wondering.. WHAT THE REAK?
Avon sponsoring this surprises me, with their healthy walks for Cancer Research..to endorse a product such as this. There goes my Avon sponsorship in walks and product purchases
Alka Seltzer

Jefferson, GA

#32 Jan 3, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> IT FREAKIN' MAKES YA WONDER... Doesn't it?? With all the research bucks trying to find a cure..WHY haven't they yet?? This product and everyone like it should be pulled from the shelves. IT'S A RUSH..to your heart.. hype your energy level.. and crash and burn. The body is NOT built for experimentation.. Once damaged, it may Take years to heal..in that time..other organs will have suffered also. So, WHEN you create an "instant" anything to your body..YOU are challenging your body to come out of it alive, without complications. Imagine when the outcome is a complete surprise to you WHEN you are looking down on your body.
Wondering.. WHAT THE REAK?
Avon sponsoring this surprises me, with their healthy walks for Cancer Research..to endorse a product such as this. There goes my Avon sponsorship in walks and product purchases
Avon only started that campaign after some of their products were found to contain carcinogens.

Not specifically to you, but my answer to this thread is, people kill people..... use your brains and don't drink it.
Alka Seltzer

Jefferson, GA

#33 Jan 3, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Since 5 hours energy drinks are sold over the counter and without any restrictions, it is up to the consumer to make the right choice for themselves...
If you know you have or suspect that you have a physical condition which could be adversly affected by Energy drinks then You make the choice to take that risk... It's on You...
Energy Drinks Don't Kill People... People Kill People...
@}-'--,---
YES!! Exactly!
Siskel And Ebert

Medford, NY

#34 Jan 3, 2013
Alka Seltzer wrote:
<quoted text>
Avon only started that campaign after some of their products were found to contain carcinogens.
Not specifically to you, but my answer to this thread is, people kill people..... use your brains and don't drink it.
We give your post two thumbs up!!!!
Alka Seltzer

Jefferson, GA

#35 Jan 3, 2013
Siskel And Ebert wrote:
<quoted text>
We give your post two thumbs up!!!!
Thank you Thank you Thank you .....
Drop Dead

Medford, NY

#36 Jan 3, 2013
In the drinks defense.....

It never says what will happen to you AFTER those 5-hours are up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 5 min Mike Allen 1,354
Would you say this is as mythical as bigfoot, m... 6 min hornypam 3
why do people cry about icons? 6 min Seagoville 9
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Mike Allen 6,008
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 8 min Mike Allen 394
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 12 min Katie 5,029
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 15 min Henry Ford 20,167
I Like..... (Mar '14) 16 min honeymylove 311
Stolen Jaguar Found 46 Years Later 1 hr Petal Power 5
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 147,054