created by: pollster | May 6, 2011

Weird

860 votes

Is Staked and Prouds avatar pic appropriate for Offbeat

Click on an option to vote

  • Trashy old board about to mastuRbate
  • Lifted from some dirty porn magazine
  • Desperate for attention
  • Totally inappropriate for a public forum
  • Shes cant be getting any in real life
  • Glen Carter is entitled to troll her
  • Cover your kids eyes if she shows up
  • All of the above
Comments
2,861 - 2,880 of 3,397 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 4

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3228 Feb 18, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
naw..... pie is in a category all on it's own...... it's called 'the mental institution'... lol
evening rev...:)
Evening Hun.xx
Some mothers do have them,eh !!.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3229 Feb 18, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
that D*£khead has never heard of 'topix mobile' lmao....
Hey i'll give Larry his dues today,i'm off work today feeling a bit rough,banging head ache(man flu).
So im hanging out on the pc being a troll lol.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3230 Feb 18, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Hun.xx
Some mothers do have them,eh !!.
I don't think it's actually got a mother.... I think it was processed in a petri dish....:)

and good evening to you also.... no nights now for you huh?? how good is that??:)

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3231 Feb 18, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's actually got a mother.... I think it was processed in a petri dish....:)
and good evening to you also.... no nights now for you huh?? how good is that??:)
LOL,post of the day that Hun.
No more nights now(phew).

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3232 Feb 18, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey i'll give Larry his dues today,i'm off work today feeling a bit rough,banging head ache(man flu).
So im hanging out on the pc being a troll lol.
sorry you are feeling a bit crook mate..... get yerself ter bed with some pills and some lemsip.....

I've been sneezing a lot today... but I bet your man flu is worse than mine.... lol

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3233 Feb 18, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry you are feeling a bit crook mate..... get yerself ter bed with some pills and some lemsip.....
I've been sneezing a lot today... but I bet your man flu is worse than mine.... lol
Don't think so Hun,should be back in tomorrow.
Mind my sons 13 tomorrow so it might linger on ;)).

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3234 Feb 18, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think so Hun,should be back in tomorrow.
Mind my sons 13 tomorrow so it might linger on ;)).
awwwww happy birthday to him.....
Linda the lonely widow

Plainfield, IL

#3235 Feb 18, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey i'll give Larry his dues today,i'm off work today feeling a bit rough,banging head ache(man flu).
So im hanging out on the pc being a troll lol.
No you are not a troll,you are topix NO.1 A-HOLE

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3236 Feb 18, 2013
OMG!! After almost three thousand comments.. YA THINK she could give a care ABOUT changing it??

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3237 Feb 19, 2013
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text>No you are not a troll,you are topix NO.1 A-HOLE
Oh Larry,you're just pissed with me because i ignore your love for me.
But i will say this to you,ALL NIGHT LONG.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3238 Feb 19, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
OMG!! After almost three thousand comments.. YA THINK she could give a care ABOUT changing it??
you are right CC i couldn't give a flying fig....:)

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3239 Feb 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right CC i couldn't give a flying fig....:)
Hey hun,you and the boys have a good day.
Nice one weather wise,a bit nippy mind.
When you going up to Scotland,pop in and see WW.

“It All Started With A Big Bang”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Kalamazoo, MI 867-5309

#3242 Feb 19, 2013
Absolutely not appropriate and S&P should be ashamed of this avatar. She should be bending over more and needs to get rid of the motorcycle!!Lol
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#3244 Feb 19, 2013
Truth is Tough...Isn't it, Squirtcake?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#3245 Feb 19, 2013
Lady B_Good wrote:
<quoted text>Your comment is rude.

Your question is dumb.

Your Avatar is trashy.

You look good on the Topix Wall of Shame.
Wall of shame???? Dam!!! I need to get on that list.

“The One AND ONLY ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

DELILAH!!!! :)

#3246 Feb 19, 2013
Revilot??/ DAvid????? WHAT?!?!?! A flashback to Necrolucys bar. Minus the trolls.:)

Hi Everyone!

Yes i do think S&P's pic is too revealing, it always makes me wonder if ill look as good as her when im older.:)

“The One AND ONLY ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

DELILAH!!!! :)

#3247 Feb 19, 2013
Lady B_Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment is rude.
Your question is dumb.
Your Avatar is trashy.
You look good on the Topix Wall of Shame.
At least she has a pic of her as her avatar, not like you who has a pic of someone you wish to be. how come you dont put a picture of yourself up?

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#3248 Feb 19, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
Revilot??/ DAvid????? WHAT?!?!?! A flashback to Necrolucys bar. Minus the trolls.:)

Hi Everyone!

Yes i do think S&P's pic is too revealing, it always makes me wonder if ill look as good as her when im older.:)
Lol hi Delilah,:)
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#3250 Feb 19, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
<quoted text>At least she has a pic of her as her avatar, not like you who has a pic of someone you wish to be. how come you dont put a picture of yourself up?
Is it Halloween already..Don't think the moderators would subject the rest of us to something so hideous.
Sweetie-Pie

Sarasota, FL

#3251 Feb 19, 2013
Squirtcake is in good company.

Wildbluerose
Laura Beth
Beautiful Black Molly
Justaguess/tallyho

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fergson Police Dept. 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 360
Something Different 9 min Grace Nerissa 131
"BEWARE of ISIS!" 15 min Spirit67_ 10
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 17 min Grace Nerissa 6,839
nascar.... (Feb '14) 19 min Spirit67_ 412
what are you wearing? (Mar '12) 22 min Spirit67_ 220
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 24 min Spirit67_ 18,606
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr the wandering girl 145,323
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 6 hr Princess Hey 28,512
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,981
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••