created by: pollster | May 6, 2011

Weird

852 votes

Is Staked and Prouds avatar pic appropriate for Offbeat

Click on an option to vote

  • Trashy old board about to mastuRbate
  • Lifted from some dirty porn magazine
  • Desperate for attention
  • Totally inappropriate for a public forum
  • Shes cant be getting any in real life
  • Glen Carter is entitled to troll her
  • Cover your kids eyes if she shows up
  • All of the above
Comments
2,281 - 2,300 of 3,391 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 22

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2584
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
evenin sweetie...... yep... we are crazy..... but what a rush......
my mates coming over for dinner went great thanks...... they didn't go home as i knew they wouldn't....... it's a good job they are not loud.... or i would have had to kick em out..... lol
glad you had a good weekend...... i'm not really a gambler.... i went to Las Vegas and didn't put a dime in a machine..... i play the lottery and i put 50 pence on the "Grand National"..... a horse race that my city hosts every year...... that's about it........
you will need a rest after doing all that....... i know i would..... lol
Good afternoon, babes! I had a blast ... the tour bus was brand spanking new ... we watched DVD's (comedy) on the 4 hour drive up from Austin to Oklahoma and played BINGO on the way ... didn't win any Bingo games ... that should've been my first clue, lol ... arrived in a timely fashion and away we went ... Met a lovely couple who sat across me in the bus and they invited me to join their non-profit organization for SENIORS ... obviously, I would be the YOUNGEST one in the group, lol ... They do all sorts of activities and much to my chagrin IDK if I could keep up with them, LOLOL ... It was a great trip, I had loads of fun ... broke even ... I didn't win and only lost $4 dollars of my own money ... Did some nice close-out shopping and got some good deals ...
Hope you've had a great week ... Seems this week's gone by fast ... I think I've just been recuperating, ha! Hope you and the boy's have been well ... Wishing you a day filled with warmth, sunshine, joy, love and laughter ... Catch you around ... Laters, babes! FC <3 ...

“Headbanger”

Level 4

Since: May 12

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2585
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hi peeps.
it's great to read you're all having some fun times RW on this thread.
hope everybody has a great weekend - go do some 'bad' things i'd want to do, lol, but am not right now (8 months gone 1 to go)
sunshine & showers for the weekend but i love autumn - shame it's followed by freezing wet brass monkeys.
bye for now.
Level 3

Since: Apr 12

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2586
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

This thread like many others on Topix Offbeat goes on and on. Sometimes people get off topic but it's cool to see that some of us actually are nice and respectful to each instead of hateful.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2587
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, babes! I had a blast ... the tour bus was brand spanking new ... we watched DVD's (comedy) on the 4 hour drive up from Austin to Oklahoma and played BINGO on the way ... didn't win any Bingo games ... that should've been my first clue, lol ... arrived in a timely fashion and away we went ... Met a lovely couple who sat across me in the bus and they invited me to join their non-profit organization for SENIORS ... obviously, I would be the YOUNGEST one in the group, lol ... They do all sorts of activities and much to my chagrin IDK if I could keep up with them, LOLOL ... It was a great trip, I had loads of fun ... broke even ... I didn't win and only lost $4 dollars of my own money ... Did some nice close-out shopping and got some good deals ...
Hope you've had a great week ... Seems this week's gone by fast ... I think I've just been recuperating, ha! Hope you and the boy's have been well ... Wishing you a day filled with warmth, sunshine, joy, love and laughter ... Catch you around ... Laters, babes! FC <3 ...
glad you had a good time.......... and bingo?? lol...

well at least you didn't loose anything.... that is always a good sign..... and shopping is always good........ great for you......

wish i could've been there..... would have had a blast..... i may even have put 10 $ on a bet.... lol i'm soooo wild........

boys are great...... i have myself listening to a few songs they seem to be playing over...... and i'm starting to play over..... like this one....... my son matthew went to see slash this last week..... he is such a big fan.......

http://youtu.be/kZNMvztBUwM

even if you don't like rock....... this is one HELL OF A SONG.......... leads you into a sense of false security.......

it's growing on me...... at 4.30 this morning i was driving to work..... and this was blaring out of my jeep..........

do me a favor........ listen to it.... 3 times......... maybe 4....... i loved it after 2.......

my boys are rockin..........

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2588
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kriss10 wrote:
hi peeps.
it's great to read you're all having some fun times RW on this thread.
hope everybody has a great weekend - go do some 'bad' things i'd want to do, lol, but am not right now (8 months gone 1 to go)
sunshine & showers for the weekend but i love autumn - shame it's followed by freezing wet brass monkeys.
bye for now.
hay babe........ glad you are okay.......

glad to see ya........ you feeling okay??

4 weeks to go huh??

good luck sweetie ...... let me know how you get on and what you have okay??

i know you may be kinda busy.......... but i would love to hear from you.... that would be so cool......

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2589
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SanAntonioBabe wrote:
This thread like many others on Topix Offbeat goes on and on. Sometimes people get off topic but it's cool to see that some of us actually are nice and respectful to each instead of hateful.
there are a lot of lovely people on here..........

glad you could join us......

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2590
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

okay...... i'm thinking of putting up a new one.........

and i'm thinking of doing it to the song i posted above......

ANY SUGGESTIONS ?????
Level 3

Since: Apr 12

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2591
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Thanks for the kind words, Stacked. You have to cut through the muck and b-s but you have some really cool, nice people on here.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2592
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SanAntonioBabe wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Stacked. You have to cut through the muck and b-s but you have some really cool, nice people on here.
i couldn't agree more........ apart from the odd troll ..... i think it's cool here....:)

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Potton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2593
Oct 13, 2012
 
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
i couldn't agree more........ apart from the odd troll ..... i think it's cool here....:)
Nah, come on Scouser, we're all miserable sad gits here, who have no real life!! I've mket a couple of people from here in the RW and they were better than expected (but then, I'm a total cynic).

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Potton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2594
Oct 13, 2012
 
Bollocks - met, not mket!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2595
Oct 14, 2012
 
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, come on Scouser, we're all miserable sad gits here, who have no real life!! I've mket a couple of people from here in the RW and they were better than expected (but then, I'm a total cynic).
lmao........ well.... i met denny crain in london last year........

who have you met??

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2596
Oct 14, 2012
 
Hey y'all !.... Been at the beach for vacay . Checking out soon and headed home. It's been. Beautiful weather and great fun with friends. A wee bit to much drinking . Us old farts don't recoup like we did in our 20's. Lol . Hope all is well !

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2597
Oct 14, 2012
 
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao........ well.... i met denny crain in london last year........
who have you met??
It was my pleasure. We had a fun day :)

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2598
Oct 15, 2012
 
Laura Beth wrote:
Hey y'all !.... Been at the beach for vacay . Checking out soon and headed home. It's been. Beautiful weather and great fun with friends. A wee bit to much drinking . Us old farts don't recoup like we did in our 20's. Lol . Hope all is well !
Get off topix and enjoy the time you have left out there!:)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2599
Oct 15, 2012
 
Laura Beth wrote:
Hey y'all !.... Been at the beach for vacay . Checking out soon and headed home. It's been. Beautiful weather and great fun with friends. A wee bit to much drinking . Us old farts don't recoup like we did in our 20's. Lol . Hope all is well !
Kinda had the same disease friday at nieces wedding.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2600
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
glad you had a good time.......... and bingo?? lol...
well at least you didn't loose anything.... that is always a good sign..... and shopping is always good........ great for you......
wish i could've been there..... would have had a blast..... i may even have put 10 $ on a bet.... lol i'm soooo wild........
boys are great...... i have myself listening to a few songs they seem to be playing over...... and i'm starting to play over..... like this one....... my son matthew went to see slash this last week..... he is such a big fan.......
http://youtu.be/kZNMvztBUwM
even if you don't like rock....... this is one HELL OF A SONG.......... leads you into a sense of false security.......
it's growing on me...... at 4.30 this morning i was driving to work..... and this was blaring out of my jeep..........
do me a favor........ listen to it.... 3 times......... maybe 4....... i loved it after 2.......
my boys are rockin..........
Good afternoon, S&P ... So good to hear things are going well across the pond! That's fantastic ... and the boys are turning you on to some great tunes ... you know my saying goes, "a day without music is like a day without sunshine" yup, that's my motto!

I tried the link and this is what I got in response:

"This video contains content from Kobalt Music Publishing, EMI Music Publishing and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

so, I shall try it later!... it must be a very popular song the EMI does not want us to have ... I had an alright weekend, kind of wild so much I do not remember it ...

It's noon here already and need to pre-clean before the domestic help gets here in about 30 minutes ... Do have a lovely day and will catch up with you later ...{{{{Texas size hugs around you}}}}

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2601
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ogulliver ,

Kinda had the same disease friday at nieces wedding.

--------

Did you enjoy the wedding ? I imagine you say many family members ? That's always nice . My oldest Vri is getting married in a month. He is a bit over weight and want to wear his Marine blue uniform , he wore at 18 yrs old . He's now 54. I sure hope he can manage to loose 100 pds b4 he gets married. He's a dye hard Marine . Have a great day !

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2602
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Laura Beth wrote:
Ogulliver ,
Kinda had the same disease friday at nieces wedding.
--------
Did you enjoy the wedding ? I imagine you say many family members ? That's always nice . My oldest Vri is getting married in a month. He is a bit over weight and want to wear his Marine blue uniform , he wore at 18 yrs old . He's now 54. I sure hope he can manage to loose 100 pds b4 he gets married. He's a dye hard Marine . Have a great day !
Yes i did.Well sounds like you better become a trainer! you a have a great day,also

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Clophill, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2603
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao........ well.... i met denny crain in london last year........
who have you met??
Neither posts on Topix now (as far as I know)- one had the avatar John Lilbourne, the others' avatar I can't remember, and obviously not going to post their real name on here. In addition, there is quite a clique of us on Facebook who used to be on here - again, can't remember user names. Have an invite to visit two of them next year when I'm in the States.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••