Is Staked and Prouds avatar pic appropriate for Offbeat

Created by pollster on May 6, 2011

865 votes

Click on an option to vote

Trashy old board about to mastuRbate

Lifted from some dirty porn magazine

Desperate for attention

Totally inappropriate for a public forum

Shes cant be getting any in real life

Glen Carter is entitled to troll her

Cover your kids eyes if she shows up

All of the above

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#2544 Oct 8, 2012
rider hard wrote:
<quoted text>COACH WHISTLE.LOL
A Jew's Harp wouldn't be so distracting-

“get u sum”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2545 Oct 8, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to google a woman in southern spain called "Sticky Vicky"...... now....... while i've been to spain quite a few times...... i have never seen her..... or her daughter...... i just wanna make that clear....... lol
the guys in work told me about her........ i won't say anymore....... p.s. be it at your own risk..... lol
ANY WOMAN THATS CALLED STICKY SOUNDS ICKY NO THANKS .LOL

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2546 Oct 8, 2012
rider hard wrote:
<quoted text>ANY WOMAN THATS CALLED STICKY SOUNDS ICKY NO THANKS .LOL
wise move....!!!

the guys in work are rank anyway..... lol
Level 3

Since: Apr 12

San Antonio, TX

#2547 Oct 8, 2012
Why do they call this woman "Sticky Vicky"? Maybe I may be sorry for opening up this can of worms. Please explain.

“get u sum”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2548 Oct 8, 2012
SanAntonioBabe wrote:
Why do they call this woman "Sticky Vicky"? Maybe I may be sorry for opening up this can of worms. Please explain.
i dont think we want to find out.lol

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2549 Oct 8, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
yes..... i think you should..... lol
a trumpet it is......:)
Really young lady?A trumpet?ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2550 Oct 8, 2012
This is starting to sound like a band in New Orleans on bourbon street.A nakeed ban that is. LOL

ogulliver , Thanks for the complement earliar. Yep I saw it.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2551 Oct 8, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to google a woman in southern spain called "Sticky Vicky"...... now....... while i've been to spain quite a few times...... i have never seen her..... or her daughter...... i just wanna make that clear....... lol
the guys in work told me about her........ i won't say anymore....... p.s. be it at your own risk..... lol
LoL.

I was hanging out in a pub in Benidorm, Spain many years ago, when in walks a stripper and proceeded to put on quiet a show. The bartender introduced her as Sticky Vicky, and her show ended up being quiet a bit more than just a regular strip act. Without trying to be too crude, I'll just say that I didn't know that any woman could open a non-twist off beer bottle top with the piece of anatomy that Sticky Vicky was able to.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2552 Oct 8, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL.
I was hanging out in a pub in Benidorm, Spain many years ago, when in walks a stripper and proceeded to put on quiet a show. The bartender introduced her as Sticky Vicky, and her show ended up being quiet a bit more than just a regular strip act. Without trying to be too crude, I'll just say that I didn't know that any woman could open a non-twist off beer bottle top with the piece of anatomy that Sticky Vicky was able to.
Was the beer Black and Tan ? OUCHY !

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2553 Oct 8, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>Was the beer Black and Tan ? OUCHY !
LoL. To be honest, the last thing on my mind was checking the name of the beer.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2554 Oct 8, 2012
SanAntonioBabe wrote:
Why do they call this woman "Sticky Vicky"? Maybe I may be sorry for opening up this can of worms. Please explain.
she's kind of a performer..........

i think i'll leave it at that..... lol

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2555 Oct 9, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
This is starting to sound like a band in New Orleans on bourbon street.A nakeed ban that is. LOL
ogulliver , Thanks for the complement earliar. Yep I saw it.
Yea,but that would not be unusual for there.Oh and you are most welcome

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2556 Oct 9, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL.
I was hanging out in a pub in Benidorm, Spain many years ago, when in walks a stripper and proceeded to put on quiet a show. The bartender introduced her as Sticky Vicky, and her show ended up being quiet a bit more than just a regular strip act. Without trying to be too crude, I'll just say that I didn't know that any woman could open a non-twist off beer bottle top with the piece of anatomy that Sticky Vicky was able to.
yep........ that's "Sticky"...... i believe her daughter is following in her mums footsteps...... lol

“get u sum”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2557 Oct 9, 2012
i bets stinky as welll as sticky

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2558 Oct 9, 2012
Keep it down kids. That visual sux. LOL

Hope ya'll are having a good day ! Gotta go to work soon.It's beautiful weather here.Makes me smile.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2559 Oct 9, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
yep........ that's "Sticky"...... i believe her daughter is following in her mums footsteps...... lol
LoL. Yes, I would imagine that the original S.V.'s powerful grip has long since weakened as it was the early 1990's when I saw her perform.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2560 Oct 9, 2012
rider hard wrote:
i bets stinky as welll as sticky
well..... you may not want to drink your beer afterward...... lol

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2561 Oct 9, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
Keep it down kids. That visual sux. LOL
Hope ya'll are having a good day ! Gotta go to work soon.It's beautiful weather here.Makes me smile.
she's a legend in her own life time........ lol..........

glad you have good weather..... it was 6 degrees this morning when i was going to work.......:(

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2562 Oct 9, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. Yes, I would imagine that the original S.V.'s powerful grip has long since weakened as it was the early 1990's when I saw her perform.
yes..... well...... the next time you go back.... you will have the pleasure of her daughter...... YUK.... lol
Black Knight X

Cedartown, GA

#2563 Oct 9, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
yes..... well...... the next time you go back.... you will have the pleasure of her daughter...... YUK.... lol
Hey darlin,my tongue is hard for ya..mercy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Frank Sinatra 25,856
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min SobieskiSavedEurope 134,056
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min Enzo49 37,763
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 18 min Judy 123 25,609
MY... 6 ... WORDS for the day.... (Apr '09) 21 min Enzo49 1,139
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 22 min 75 Scorpio 1,132
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 29 min Crystal_Clear722 3,028
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 49 min Bubbletoes 10
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr stray-cat 152,790
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 7 hr Chilli J 3,014
More from around the web