Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

I am not a mormon but there are a lot in this community and it seems every other day some mormon fella is offering to drain my crank. am I the only person who didnt know all mormons are gay?
dan millett

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Im sorry. Now that thats cleared up, have you noticed that most Mormon men seem to thrive on giving oral to other men?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

dan millett wrote:
I am not a mormon but there are a lot in this community and it seems every other day some mormon fella is offering to drain my crank. am I the only person who didnt know all mormons are gay?
You must be a little sweet in the britches if they are offering it to you every day. LoL.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Momon is the Cornwood version of Mom. She is similar to the real Mom in many ways, such as being evil and Farnsworth's lover. She also seeks the Anti-backwards Crystal/Die of Power, but wants to keep it, instead of destroy it. She transformed into a dragon and fought with Frydo and took the Die for herself.

http://theinfosphere.org/Momon

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a little sweet in the britches if they are offering it to you every day. LoL.
Thats what I was just thinking. There are a lot of gays where I live (south Florida), and I have never had one of them proposition me.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
Momon is the Cornwood version of Mom. She is similar to the real Mom in many ways, such as being evil and Farnsworth's lover. She also seeks the Anti-backwards Crystal/Die of Power, but wants to keep it, instead of destroy it. She transformed into a dragon and fought with Frydo and took the Die for herself.
http://theinfosphere.org/Momon
And she's gay too? Now thats multitasking.......

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

But I bet the little boys down in DR really get off on those liver spots, huh?

Level 9

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what I was just thinking. There are a lot of gays where I live (south Florida), and I have never had one of them proposition me.
Perhaps he is not gay at all, but just very closely resembles a woman, and is mistaking their advances for homosexual propositions?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he is not gay at all, but just very closely resembles a woman, and is mistaking their advances for homosexual propositions?
Maybe it would help if he quit wearing makeup and a skirt..

Level 9

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it would help if he quit wearing makeup and a skirt..
LoL.
Reading Comprehension

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Ooops! I thought it said Gay Morons. The only ones I can think of are Gee-noh and Ferretgirl. Possibly the Cat Guy too.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL.
Undoubtedly, it would cause a huge change in his lifestyle. But i think it might help.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••