Politics is the "Dirtiest" Game in th...

Politics is the "Dirtiest" Game in the World

Created by Obama and Boehner on Aug 17, 2014

4 votes

Click on an option to vote

True

False

Serious Democrat

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2014
I voted for both of them

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#2 Aug 17, 2014
It sure is...and progressives are the dirtiest players!!!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#3 Aug 18, 2014
They're biggest fault is lieing:

Our approach is simple to summarize and is built upon the ideas of generations of progressives from Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin Roosevelt to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Barack Obama: everyone gets a fair shot, everyone does his or her fair share, and everyone plays by the same rules. As progressives, we believe that everyone deserves a fair shot at a decent, fulfilling, and economically secure life. We believe that everyone should do his or her fair share to build this life through education and hard work and through active participation in public life. And we believe that everyone should play by the same set of rules with no special privileges for the well-connected or wealthy.

See what I mean?

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#4 Aug 18, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
They're biggest fault is lieing:
Our approach is simple to summarize and is built upon the ideas of generations of progressives from Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin Roosevelt to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Barack Obama: everyone gets a fair shot, everyone does his or her fair share, and everyone plays by the same rules. As progressives, we believe that everyone deserves a fair shot at a decent, fulfilling, and economically secure life. We believe that everyone should do his or her fair share to build this life through education and hard work and through active participation in public life. And we believe that everyone should play by the same set of rules with no special privileges for the well-connected or wealthy.
See what I mean?
LOL...yeah...and, why are they throwing Martin Luther King, Jr. in there?!? He was reported to have been conservative...

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#8 Aug 18, 2014
Trailer Park Trash wrote:
<quoted text>Fat white hoes are pumping out bastards at an alarming rate too Denny. They're getting unlimited freebies as well. GD you're a moron.
Many, if not most, of them by African-American fathers. Anybody checked out government housing lately?!? Why are there so many men living there, when the baby mamas are supposed to be "single" & have no means of supporting the children?!?

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#9 Aug 18, 2014
Perfect example:

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

She's right...somebody DOES need to be accountable...and that person is HER!!!
Sure blame the guy

Smarr, GA

#10 Aug 18, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Many, if not most, of them by African-American fathers. Anybody checked out government housing lately?!? Why are there so many men living there, when the baby mamas are supposed to be "single" & have no means of supporting the children?!?
Excuse you? You're a typical non thinking Word Woman. The female had unprotected sex, she let the pregnancy go full term and YOU want to blame the guy? Because he is black? Brilliant!
Sure blame the guy

Smarr, GA

#11 Aug 18, 2014
to hear these crazies on here white guys don't have sex LOLOLOLOL

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#12 Aug 18, 2014
Sure blame the guy wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse you? You're a typical non thinking Word Woman. The female had unprotected sex, she let the pregnancy go full term and YOU want to blame the guy? Because he is black? Brilliant!
That's not AT ALL what I said...I blame the women AND the men for being irresponsible, lazy, trashy, and crooked. I don't think it's a big secret that most (no, not ALL) of the children in government housing are black/bi-racial. Their parents have got the system figured out & have for generations...b/c the system rewards the most irresponsible & unmotivated in our society...
Planned Parent Hood

Smarr, GA

#13 Aug 18, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not AT ALL what I said...I blame the women AND the men for being irresponsible, lazy, trashy, and crooked. I don't think it's a big secret that most (no, not ALL) of the children in government housing are black/bi-racial. Their parents have got the system figured out & have for generations...b/c the system rewards the most irresponsible & unmotivated in our society...
Right because all black guys want to impregnate woman in hopes Jr will come in 9 months. How cute. He'll grow up to be just like dad. This is a WOMAN problem, black and white. People of all races want sex. It's the woman who insists on taking it full term when she has no physical or financial means of support. Why?

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#14 Aug 18, 2014
Planned Parent Hood wrote:
<quoted text>Right because all black guys want to impregnate woman in hopes Jr will come in 9 months. How cute. He'll grow up to be just like dad. This is a WOMAN problem, black and white. People of all races want sex. It's the woman who insists on taking it full term when she has no physical or financial means of support. Why?
Are you suggesting that men are too stupid to know how to slip on a condom?!?
I'm not saying that black guys WANT to conceive children....I'm saying they couldn't care less if they do b/c they know they won't be held accountable & that we, as taxpayers, will pay to raise them. The women are basically doing the same...they carry the children full term b/c that baby equals a free paycheck...more babies =more money

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 18, 2014
The more kids they have the more welfare they get. Daddy is the government

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 1 min Ohio Sam 6
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 4 min Ohio Sam 8,782
News Chilly justice: Man ticketed for warming up car... 6 min Mitt s Santorum S... 5
News Weird 6 mins ago 4:59 a.m.Police stop 12-year-o... 14 min Mitt s Santorum S... 3
I will refuse also 16 min Ohio Sam 2
Do What? 20 min Suezanne 10
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 22 min honeymylove 3,722
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 48 min Denny CranesPlace 74,191
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Goku---Black 215,196
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 6 hr Wanted 153
More from around the web