Man accused of filming breast-pumping...

Man accused of filming breast-pumping co-worker

There are 49 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Man accused of filming breast-pumping co-worker. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

Authorities arrested a Portland man accused of placing a pen camera in a co-worker's office to obtain video of her using a breast pump.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
George Michael

Huntington, NY

#47 Jan 28, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Gross, the guy in the next cubicle is pumping his man boobs.(pukes in mouth)
Oh man, where do you work? Can I apply? Are there any openings I can sink my teeth into?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#48 Jan 29, 2013
George Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man, where do you work? Can I apply? Are there any openings I can sink my teeth into?
I show up every day, but I don't really do much work. I get my stuff done in about a half hour, then I just kind of fake it for the rest of the day. Mostly I just set up secret cameras around the place, turns out my boss is a cross dresser, half the guys are reaching under the next stall, and the women are butch, so maybe you would fit right in.
George Michael

Huntington, NY

#49 Jan 29, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>I show up every day, but I don't really do much work. I get my stuff done in about a half hour, then I just kind of fake it for the rest of the day. Mostly I just set up secret cameras around the place, turns out my boss is a cross dresser, half the guys are reaching under the next stall, and the women are butch, so maybe you would fit right in.
Under stall reachers!!???

I think I'd fit in quite well......
What are the job requirements? I can type 60 words a minute.
Linda the lonely widow

Bolingbrook, IL

#50 Jan 29, 2013
George Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Under stall reachers!!???
I think I'd fit in quite well......
What are the job requirements? I can type 60 words a minute.
How good are you at giving bj's

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#51 Jan 29, 2013
George Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Under stall reachers!!???
I think I'd fit in quite well......
What are the job requirements? I can type 60 words a minute.
Can you type with and without hands? Can you wear a ball gag and still look fabulous?

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#52 Jan 29, 2013
He looks so unsuspecting! <sarcasm>

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#53 Jan 29, 2013
No one wants to see the film of me pumping my breasts it seems. Its on you tube with no hits.
George Michael

Huntington, NY

#54 Jan 29, 2013
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text>How good are you at giving bj's
Not as good as Harley, but I'm working on it!!!
George Michael

Huntington, NY

#55 Jan 29, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Can you type with and without hands? Can you wear a ball gag and still look fabulous?
Yes, with and with out hands.....no problem as long as I'm excited.

.....and honey, I can look fabulous with a bowling ball gag....I can work it sugar!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Turns You Off? 13 min Ohio Sam aka SNAF... 598
News Company selling Donald Trump swimwear 14 min Jim-ca 14
News UK fire safety crisis expands; Hundreds evacuat... 16 min Hesbuger 5
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 22 min David0407 83,796
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Mister_ E 218,834
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Butt Diddle Freddy 8,898
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Mister_ E 4,296
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Trevor 76,059
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 6 hr Bad Bex 22,895
More from around the web