“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 May 24, 2013
WOW!!! I am PERPLEXED!!!

Am facing a Dilemma!!!.. HELP ME OUT here..Please???

Here's the Deal..Met and Hung Out with my Soul Mate..approx...a year and a half ago...OMG!!!!!..It was MAGICAL and Sooooo ROMANTIC!!!

AFTER a few dates...He SPLIT the scene... NO REASON WHY!!

As with any SOUL MATE...YOU CAN "FEEL" them..when YOU are Doing WHATEVER or THINKING??

So, MY question is .HOW LONG DO I NEED TO BE "LOYAL" TO THIS DUDE ..WHO DITCHED ME???

I mean, If he AIN'T here in the flesh, THEN I am BASICALLY a FREE AGENT . RIGHT?

Hmmmmm, I WONDER!!!!

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#2 May 24, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WOW!!! I am PERPLEXED!!!
Am facing a Dilemma!!!.. HELP ME OUT here..Please???
Here's the Deal..Met and Hung Out with my Soul Mate..approx...a year and a half ago...OMG!!!!!..It was MAGICAL and Sooooo ROMANTIC!!!
AFTER a few dates...He SPLIT the scene... NO REASON WHY!!
As with any SOUL MATE...YOU CAN "FEEL" them..when YOU are Doing WHATEVER or THINKING??
So, MY question is .HOW LONG DO I NEED TO BE "LOYAL" TO THIS DUDE ..WHO DITCHED ME???
I mean, If he AIN'T here in the flesh, THEN I am BASICALLY a FREE AGENT . RIGHT?
Hmmmmm, I WONDER!!!!
I think it's safe to move on sweetheart. He might have been your soul mate, but obviously he didn't think you were his.:/ Which is a good thing 'cause now you are free to find the mutual soul mate who is looking for you .
:)

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 May 24, 2013
Your loyalty should have ended the day he ditched you. I agree with Melody, it's time to move on and be open to finding the perfect person for you.

Good luck.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4 May 24, 2013
Gonna agree with the others. It was a done deal the day he ding dong ditched.

“Live one day at a time”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 May 24, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WOW!!! I am PERPLEXED!!!

Am facing a Dilemma!!!.. HELP ME OUT here..Please???

Here's the Deal..Met and Hung Out with my Soul Mate..approx...a year and a half ago...OMG!!!!!..It was MAGICAL and Sooooo ROMANTIC!!!

AFTER a few dates...He SPLIT the scene... NO REASON WHY!!

As with any SOUL MATE...YOU CAN "FEEL" them..when YOU are Doing WHATEVER or THINKING??

So, MY question is .HOW LONG DO I NEED TO BE "LOYAL" TO THIS DUDE ..WHO DITCHED ME???

I mean, If he AIN'T here in the flesh, THEN I am BASICALLY a FREE AGENT . RIGHT?

Hmmmmm, I WONDER!!!!
You shouldnt be worried about being loyal to him. He has picked up and moved as so should you.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 May 24, 2013
WOW!!...NOW,..FINALLY... from your answers I can MOVE ON...Seriously, I also figured the DAY, he left.. WAS...The day he said ..GOODBYE!!... Thanks All!!!
Dine-Wine and Ditch

Leawood, KS

#7 May 24, 2013
It wasn't me,...Honestly,...CC,...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#8 May 25, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WOW!!...NOW,..FINALLY... from your answers I can MOVE ON...Seriously, I also figured the DAY, he left.. WAS...The day he said ..GOODBYE!!... Thanks All!!!
Good! Now you can find someone who is just as into you as you are them. That's what soul mates are all about. It's a 2 way street, not a 1 way street! Hang in there! Happiness will come your way.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9 May 25, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Good! Now you can find someone who is just as into you as you are them. That's what soul mates are all about. It's a 2 way street, not a 1 way street! Hang in there! Happiness will come your way.
Thanks...Yeah..GOD..is COOL..Like that!!!...LET'S DANCE!!!...to...Sunshine Day by Osibisa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Brandiiiiiiii 8,839
music alphabet game (May '12) 11 min ms_Sweeter 1,601
What's the time where you live? (May '13) 11 min DondoDork 856
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min Radical Miracle 28,822
what are you feeling right now? (Dec '08) 13 min DondoDork 1,216
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 15 min DondoDork 11,732
a-z of music (Mar '08) 16 min ms_Sweeter 20,735
Why do YOU get on Topix? 23 min Princess Hey 26
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min wichita-rick 155,408
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 1 hr Sublime1 564
More from around the web