Okey Dokey

Medford, NY

#22 Dec 5, 2013
Okay.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#23 Dec 5, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Well ROCKERS..You ALL must be in LOVE and Are Happy in your relationships... GOOD FOR YOU!!
But, there maybe that One Person WHO truly is NOT..So keep this thread going..AND Listen to them SPILL their GUTS..and Offer HELPFUL Advice..
This may be Offbeat... Land Of Imagination... But sometimes a REAL LIFE Situation MAY break through!!
Am leaving the Topix World
of Adventure Theme park FOREVER!!
Have a HEART when responding... Okay???
ok
I just gave you a heart..

see ya tomorrow. lol
:)

laugh will ya!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24 Dec 5, 2013
OKAY ..maybe I went at this wrong..

WHO HAS "DIRT" on someone's HUBBY???

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#25 Dec 5, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
I think it's your Caps Lock button, dear. Try not shouting at us constantly and maybe you'll get more participation.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#26 Dec 6, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
I think that it was started with ill intent and that's why such little participation. But, okay...I'll bite.
Dirt on someone's hubby? Hmmmm, not my business to talk about another's hubby but mine is a construction worker, so he has dirt on him just about daily. There, happy?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#27 Dec 6, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that it was started with ill intent and that's why such little participation. But, okay...I'll bite.
Dirt on someone's hubby? Hmmmm, not my business to talk about another's hubby but mine is a construction worker, so he has dirt on him just about daily. There, happy?
PATHETIC!!

So it seems .THAT the majority of ya all are SINGLE!! And your X-Box games are your new squeeze.. FREAKIN' CONTROL FREAKS!!..

Am going to TIME OUT And Chill..Hope REX 86 AIN'T in there.. Anybody got a Bone for him to FETCH???

“LIL Miss Sunshine”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Need A LiL Sunshine

#28 Dec 7, 2013
what does love have to do with it???

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#29 Dec 8, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> PATHETIC!!
So it seems .THAT the majority of ya all are SINGLE!! And your X-Box games are your new squeeze.. FREAKIN' CONTROL FREAKS!!..
Am going to TIME OUT And Chill..Hope REX 86 AIN'T in there.. Anybody got a Bone for him to FETCH???
You know that bit in that Austin Powers movie where he has problems controlling the volume of his voice? It's just like that only more annoying.
Passing_Time

Allentown, PA

#30 Dec 8, 2013
What's the question ?
Haddaway

Medford, NY

#32 Dec 9, 2013
Ami in Mee-ami wrote:
Does love die or just fade away?
What is love?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#33 Dec 9, 2013
Ami in Mee-ami wrote:
Does love die or just fade away?
It FADES AWAY...Never Dies!!
TWO in LOVE are Beautiful.... Then, the Magic Bubble Bursts, Real Life Daggers set in, then each of you will try to control the other, before you know it..YOU Both become Arch Enemies...Wondering WHAT brought you together in the FIRST PLACE!!

SIMPLE really... Just Be YOURSELVES, Don't rush into a relationship.. Give it time to grow...Then..Converse about What bugs ya about the other.. move on from there..If it can be Fixed FINE if NOT..FINE..there isn't any excuse to STAY together if ya don't Truly Love that person JUST THE WAY THEY ARE!!

Relationships are an ongoing project.. They Never will be finished..Always needing TWEAKING!!

Your Life..But, remember NEVER SAY NEVER if LOVE presents itself to you...Because once rejected IT may never return...

Okay..GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

;)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#34 Dec 14, 2013
Okay..Here's the LATEST..OMG!!
One of my Fan Club Chicks just me THIS so SAD story.. happened to her Best Pal..

She was Digging the neighbor Dude. For about a year..easy go in'..nice intelligent man..
They kidded around a bit. Swapped some spit..here and there..THOUGHT.. like WOW!! We are Really compatible!!

Now, the Dude kept saying that HE WAS MARRIED!! She Never truly believed it..Cuz, " The Wife" treated the DUDE like a "brother" and NOT a hubby!!

So, the Chick splits for a month in Vacation.. The DUDE calls her..When are ya coming home?? She had Only been gone a Day!! So the Chick called him a few times..Chick gets home..WIFE is chatting also..on the Speaker phone..Like the Chick and her are Good Buds. Which they are!!

So the Chick has returned home.. NO NOTHING from him, NO WORD from either if them..Hmmmm...
So, she is HURT, cuz, Now she is Wondering... Was she Set up.. JUST FOR A JOKE??

So, she received an email from him..She was all EXCITED!! Upon reading it..IT WAS NASTY, and the other two that followed. Were of the same nature!!!!

So, she cried a bit..THEN she GOT MAD!! And decided HE needed to apologize for his BEHAVIOR!! So, she went to his house!! The WIFE was on the phone, and the daughter has said HE was indisposed!!!..WHAT????

So, she returned hone.. FURIOUS!!
Suddenly her phone rang..It's HIM!! Didn't have TIME to call her WHEN she got home..BUT..CAN NOW???

OH YEAH, the WIFE..would appreciate it..If YOU didn't VISIT..UNINVITED ™ But, We can Still go out for COFFEE!!!.

WHAT THE FREAK..I told the Chick??
My opinion..is THAT this DUDE wanted to have a FLING of being in LOVE since more BEFORE he CROAKED!!
Even if it was a Poetry reading on a warm Summer's Day
, or a ride to the store..or just stopping by to say HELLO!! It wasn't fair an AFFAIR..HE just wanted "To Be In Love". Perhaps the PASSION had fizzled out in his marital state..and HOPED by getting his WIFE jealous by entertaining the Neighbor CHICK...She Would LOVE him Once again.. as the day "They said "I DO"...

Am sure, It worked.. Because the Chick noticed THAT the WIFE was taking her HUBBY on outings INSTEAD of leaving him home...Wondering if SHE still Loved him. As the OLD GEEZER he is NOW!!

Well, ROCKERS.. This IS a Lesson to be HEEDED..!!!!
Next time You find yourself SWAYED by Smooooooth Words. Loving Gestures and Kindness...Sure Guarantee, THAT this ONE IS TAKEN .That's ALL they have to offset..CUZ, the WIFE..OWNS everything ELSE!!

So, My pal.brushed herself OFF, and CUSSSD a bit..and REALIZED That her FREEDOM can NEVER be bought!!

She is a WILD and FREE SPIRIT and Doesn't Need a MAN to Bridle her..NO WAY!!

So any...other comments would be appreciated!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#35 Dec 14, 2013
Offer..Not Offset!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#36 Dec 14, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Okay..Here's the LATEST..OMG!!
One of my Fan Club Chicks just me THIS so SAD story.. happened to her Best Pal..
She was Digging the neighbor Dude. For about a year..easy go in'..nice intelligent man..
They kidded around a bit. Swapped some spit..here and there..THOUGHT.. like WOW!! We are Really compatible!!
Now, the Dude kept saying that HE WAS MARRIED!! She Never truly believed it..Cuz, " The Wife" treated the DUDE like a "brother" and NOT a hubby!!
So, the Chick splits for a month in Vacation.. The DUDE calls her..When are ya coming home?? She had Only been gone a Day!! So the Chick called him a few times..Chick gets home..WIFE is chatting also..on the Speaker phone..Like the Chick and her are Good Buds. Which they are!!
So the Chick has returned home.. NO NOTHING from him, NO WORD from either if them..Hmmmm...
So, she is HURT, cuz, Now she is Wondering... Was she Set up.. JUST FOR A JOKE??
So, she received an email from him..She was all EXCITED!! Upon reading it..IT WAS NASTY, and the other two that followed. Were of the same nature!!!!
So, she cried a bit..THEN she GOT MAD!! And decided HE needed to apologize for his BEHAVIOR!! So, she went to his house!! The WIFE was on the phone, and the daughter has said HE was indisposed!!!..WHAT????
So, she returned hone.. FURIOUS!!
Suddenly her phone rang..It's HIM!! Didn't have TIME to call her WHEN she got home..BUT..CAN NOW???
OH YEAH, the WIFE..would appreciate it..If YOU didn't VISIT..UNINVITED ™ But, We can Still go out for COFFEE!!!.
WHAT THE FREAK..I told the Chick??
My opinion..is THAT this DUDE wanted to have a FLING of being in LOVE since more BEFORE he CROAKED!!
Even if it was a Poetry reading on a warm Summer's Day
, or a ride to the store..or just stopping by to say HELLO!! It wasn't fair an AFFAIR..HE just wanted "To Be In Love". Perhaps the PASSION had fizzled out in his marital state..and HOPED by getting his WIFE jealous by entertaining the Neighbor CHICK...She Would LOVE him Once again.. as the day "They said "I DO"...
Am sure, It worked.. Because the Chick noticed THAT the WIFE was taking her HUBBY on outings INSTEAD of leaving him home...Wondering if SHE still Loved him. As the OLD GEEZER he is NOW!!
Well, ROCKERS.. This IS a Lesson to be HEEDED..!!!!
Next time You find yourself SWAYED by Smooooooth Words. Loving Gestures and Kindness...Sure Guarantee, THAT this ONE IS TAKEN .That's ALL they have to offset..CUZ, the WIFE..OWNS everything ELSE!!
So, My pal.brushed herself OFF, and CUSSSD a bit..and REALIZED That her FREEDOM can NEVER be bought!!
She is a WILD and FREE SPIRIT and Doesn't Need a MAN to Bridle her..NO WAY!!
So any...other comments would be appreciated!!
Great story that CC......Now where Is the time out thread?.Looked for it and can't find it..I think I could use some time out myself...LOL

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#37 Dec 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Great story that CC......Now where Is the time out thread?.Looked for it and can't find it..I think I could use some time out myself...LOL
I LOVE Time Out!! I have Hoosier checking out if any Offbeat Bars are having PARTIES!!
Get back w/ya .!!

“LIL Miss Sunshine”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Need A LiL Sunshine

#38 Dec 14, 2013
"love" I will get back with ya on that...:o)

Level 9

Location hidden

#39 Dec 14, 2013
Haddaway wrote:
<quoted text>
What is love?
Two fools in bed trying to make another one.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#40 Dec 15, 2013
GUESS... Everybody is taking a Breather..from The Love Complaint Dept...

AND (((HUGS))) and Smooooooching..and SMILES are being shared this Holiday Season!!!

So Be It..and MERRY CHRISTMAS ROCKERS!!

;)

Level 9

Location hidden

#41 Dec 16, 2013
Love comes in many shapes and forms.When you receive love count it as a blessing.(o;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Santos 42,063
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 9 min cathouse cowboy 4,043
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min dirtclod 171,619
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 11 min cathouse cowboy 6,022
News How a Guy Got Banned From All Starbucks 13 min Mega Monster 10
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 14 min cathouse cowboy 8,905
The letter F (Jun '13) 18 min Mega Monster 919
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 37 min cathouse cowboy 108
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1,877
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Crazy Beautiful 167,007
News Florida man fired up after being told to keep B... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web