Green Checks beside posts ?

Green Checks beside posts ?

Posted in the Weird Forum

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Would someone be so kind as to tell me why everyone has green checks and I don't ? Am I missing some good feeling ? Or ?

Thanks, in advance .

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 6, 2013
oldsugar wrote:
Would someone be so kind as to tell me why everyone has green checks and I don't ? Am I missing some good feeling ? Or ?
Thanks, in advance .
They are like S&H Green Stamps. You collect enough of them and you can send them in for a free Beta Max tape deck.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Green checks are one of the "judgits" Click on the "judge it!" button and you'll see the choices. Green check is agree.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4 Feb 6, 2013
oldsugar wrote:
Thanks, in advance .
The green checks are actually prop indicators. They're used for playing the Topix game. You turn it on in your account settings. Get 5 props will earn you 50 points. Give 5 props will earn you 5 points. The higher the level you achieve, the more props you earn to give away. See the "Whoring for Props" thread.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5 Feb 6, 2013
oldsugar wrote:
Thanks, in advance .
PS...you can't give yourself props, hence the area is grey.

:o)

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Thank you my friend's , it appears I am not doing worth a shit ! LOL But it is all good ! Have a great day ! I just love the board and having some fun ! And thanks, to you folks I do that !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min Rosa 27,613
Word Association (Mar '10) 9 min Bovenzi13 22,596
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 12 min Brandiiiiiiii 13,727
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 13 min Brandiiiiiiii 17,653
True False Game (Jun '11) 14 min Brandiiiiiiii 15,584
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min Naturally Wired 223,431
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 26 min Brandiiiiiiii 24,578
Woman appreciate a man that.........? (Mar '15) 28 min Brandiiiiiiii 247
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 29 min News Alert 6,102
More from around the web