New Paw-paw

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#22 Apr 24, 2013
Mama and baby are doing fine.

:o)
Pop Pa

Fort Wayne, IN

#23 Apr 24, 2013
Congratulations M69!
Hope she don't take after her Paw Paw "Bumpa."
HH

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#24 Apr 24, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
Mama and baby are doing fine.
:o)
Congrats, Thats a big baby. I know you're a great paw-paw..:)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 Apr 24, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's number 3.
One big advantage of being a grandparent - you get to spoil the living sh*t out of them, and then send them home. lol
She's your 3rd grandkid? That's excellent and yes, I understand from others that the "pay back the kids" aspect of this is one of the many bennies!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#26 Apr 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
She's your 3rd grandkid? That's excellent and yes, I understand from others that the "pay back the kids" aspect of this is one of the many bennies!
My oldest grandson is a baseball player - a very good one at that. He's on two "travelling teams" this summer. 80% of his travel costs are covered by Bumpa. But of course, once he hits the majors and signs that juicy and lucrative contract for the Braves, Bumpa gets his Lambo and 8-bedroom "guest" house in the back.

:o)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#28 Apr 24, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
My oldest grandson is a baseball player - a very good one at that. He's on two "travelling teams" this summer. 80% of his travel costs are covered by Bumpa. But of course, once he hits the majors and signs that juicy and lucrative contract for the Braves, Bumpa gets his Lambo and 8-bedroom "guest" house in the back.
:o)
So "Bumpa loves his grandkids" AND invests in their future sports careers! I hope that works out swell, both for you and for them!:)

“Here & Now”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#29 Apr 24, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
My oldest grandson is a baseball player - a very good one at that. He's on two "travelling teams" this summer. 80% of his travel costs are covered by Bumpa. But of course, once he hits the majors and signs that juicy and lucrative contract for the Braves, Bumpa gets his Lambo and 8-bedroom "guest" house in the back.
:o)
You could end up with a team
like this(:



(Glad all's well with Mom 'n child)

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#30 Apr 24, 2013
Congrats, old man. And I DO mean OLD ;-)

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31 Apr 24, 2013
Congrats, Bumpa =)

(((HUGS)))

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#32 Apr 28, 2013
Congratulations Milwaukee on the New Addition to your Family..
I hope that your grand-daughter will have a blessed life...
Wishing You and Yours Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

“...him or her...neither one...”

Since: Jun 08

..cares about any of us..none.

#33 Apr 28, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's number 3.
One big advantage of being a grandparent - you get to spoil the living sh*t out of them, and then send them home. lol
Amen, brah. Congratulations, again.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#34 Apr 29, 2013
Is she sure that she is the mother?

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#35 Apr 29, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
Daughter just delivered an 8 lb. 11 oz. girl.
***milwaukee69 passing out cigars***
congrats

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#36 Apr 29, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Is she sure that she is the mother?
Just as sure as I boinked your mother last night.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#37 Apr 29, 2013
Hailey Lynn

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#39 Apr 29, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
Just checking back in, did the kid get through college yet? Does he have an agent?
Lol...I walked into the hospital on Saturday and held her for the first time. I asked her if she had a job yet and she promptly threw up on me.

8-|

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#40 Apr 29, 2013
... mama and baby are doing fine ... some of the sweetest words a PaPa could hear ... congradulations mil 69 what good news ... Hailey Lynn sounds like a winner to me ... I'm happy happy happy for you mil 69 ... now give me one of them "Itsagirl" and we'll fire them up in her honor ...

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#42 Apr 29, 2013
Congratulations M69!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43 Apr 29, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as sure as I boinked your mother last night.
You better get checked out for VD! Plus, I didn't get my usual cut as her pimp, so pay up!
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#44 Apr 29, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...I walked into the hospital on Saturday and held her for the first time. I asked her if she had a job yet and she promptly threw up on me.
8-|
My wife does the same thing!!!!

8-|

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Igor Trip 209,685
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 29 min Poppyann 45,222
A six word game (Dec '08) 30 min Poppyann 20,130
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 50 min Poppyann 10,633
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 51 min Poppyann 13,528
Some day, I would love to_______________? (Sep '12) 55 min grace f a l l e n 799
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 56 min andet1987 362
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Poppyann 5,088
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr xxxooxxx 200,874
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr Mila Beaujolais 147,204
News Police Respond To St. Cloud Mall On Reports Of ... 3 hr Spotted Girl 180
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr A_Visitor 61,476
More from around the web