Since: Feb 07

,Connecticut

#22 May 5, 2008
maybe
Shameless

Rural Hall, NC

#23 Aug 3, 2008
Shameless wrote:
It's easy to get the answers, if you've got a good search engine...
http://www.aksjeeves.org/
"Notice: This domain name expired on 07/20/08 and is pending renewal or deletion"

Aww dangit, looks like Jeeves done got hisself evicted...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#24 Aug 3, 2008
Answer:

Because I said so.
Shameless

Rural Hall, NC

#25 Aug 3, 2008
Debra27 wrote:
Answer:
Because I said so.
I think you're supposed to direct your ?Questions¿ to TBT.

I wonder if he knows who the legitimate Sultan of Sulu is??

#26 Aug 3, 2008
He hasn't posted any answers lately, just helping out.

You're up on the Sulu gig, too? Interesting stuff.:)

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Forest Park, GA

#27 Aug 3, 2008
Shameless wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're supposed to direct your ?Questions¿ to TBT.
I wonder if he knows who the legitimate Sultan of Sulu is??
It's disputed by several branches of the Royal Family, so I'm sure I don't Know ,...
Shameless

Rural Hall, NC

#28 Aug 3, 2008
I haven't really checked out the background. It's just kinda fun messin' with the Malaysian guys who are SO serious about it.

I wonder why they picked Offbeat to argue about it?? lol...

#29 Aug 3, 2008
The Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
It's disputed by several branches of the Royal Family, so I'm sure I don't Know ,...
Kind of fascinates me. There are 18 seeking this title or claiming it, I guess, they do have a ruling Sultan.
Shameless

Rural Hall, NC

#30 Aug 3, 2008
The Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I wondered if you'd see that...

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Forest Park, GA

#31 Aug 3, 2008
Shameless wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I wondered if you'd see that...
I pro-billy Won't see It,...lol

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Forest Park, GA

#32 Aug 3, 2008
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of fascinates me. There are 18 seeking this title or claiming it, I guess, they do have a ruling Sultan.
Sultans of Swing

Now I preffer' Heavy Fuel or Calling Elvis,,,,...

#33 Aug 3, 2008
So, Mr. Answer Man, can you tell me if there is really any signifcance to the Mayan calendar ending?

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#34 Aug 3, 2008
Debra27 wrote:
So, Mr. Answer Man, can you tell me if there is really any signifcance to the Mayan calendar ending?
I can.....I just completed the book Mayan Calender and spent the better part of 9 months studying the Mayan culture and the various meanings and dechipers of many as to exactly what it means and how it will affect everything in relation to time, money, world powers and all that stuff. I believe I have some definitive conclusions.

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Forest Park, GA

#35 Aug 3, 2008
THE MAYAN CALENDAR DOES NOT END IN 2012

http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm

NOTE: The astronomer Philip Plait has stated very clearly that the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 at all, that it is like the odometer on your car, as each section of the odometer reaches 9 and then clicks over to 0, the next number to it starts a new cycle, so that when all the numbers again reach 0 all the way across the odometer - the last number will change from 1 to 2 and the new cycle starts all over again.

#36 Aug 3, 2008
The Big Time wrote:
THE MAYAN CALENDAR DOES NOT END IN 2012
http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm
NOTE: The astronomer Philip Plait has stated very clearly that the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 at all, that it is like the odometer on your car, as each section of the odometer reaches 9 and then clicks over to 0, the next number to it starts a new cycle, so that when all the numbers again reach 0 all the way across the odometer - the last number will change from 1 to 2 and the new cycle starts all over again.
ha, my boys won't listen to me, anyway, but they also think in that year all of the planets will be aligned....(to be honest, I don't think I was listening too well to this whole theory, but the teenagers are convinced it will all be over on earth in 2012.)

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#37 Aug 3, 2008
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha, my boys won't listen to me, anyway, but they also think in that year all of the planets will be aligned....(to be honest, I don't think I was listening too well to this whole theory, but the teenagers are convinced it will all be over on earth in 2012.)
so tell yours what I tell mine..."sorry, since its all gonna be over in 2012...I cant spare even one square"

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Forest Park, GA

#38 Aug 3, 2008
this on the net, so take it for what it's worth,...lol

2012 Unlimited philosophy

1. Humanity and Planet Earth are currently going through a huge change or shift in consciousness and reality perception.

2. The Mayan civilization of Central America was and is the most advanced in relation to time-science knowledge. Their main calendar is the most accurate on the planet. It has never erred. They actually have 22 calendars in total, covering the many timing cycles in the Universe and Solar System. Some of these calendars are yet to be revealed.

3. The Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in 2012. So we are currently "between worlds". This time is called the "Apocalypse" or revealing. This means the real truth will be revealed. It is also the time for us to work through "our stuff" individually and collectively.

4. The Mayan sixth world is actually blank. This means it is up to us, as co-creators, to start creating the new world and civilization we want now.

5. The Mayans also say that by 2012-
- we will have gone beyond technology as we know it.
- we will have gone beyond time and money.
- we will have entered the fifth dimension after passing through the fourth dimension
- Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the Universe.
- Our DNA will be "upgraded" (or reprogrammed) from the centre of our galaxy.(Hunab Ku)
"Everbody on this planet is mutating. Some are more conscious of it than others. But everyone is doing it" - Extraterrestrial Earth Mission.

6. In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly with the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000 years to complete. Virgil Armstrong also says that two other galaxies will line up with ours at the same time. A cosmic event!

7. Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second! This mean there is the equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours. Another intrepetation is - we, or rather Consciousness have been down this same road seven times before over the last 16 billion years. Each of these cycles of Creation runs 20 times faster than the last one. The same amount of Creation is paced 20 times tighter. This is why time seems to be going so fast. It is not "time" but Creation itself that is accelerating.(see Mayan Calendar Central)

8. During the Apocalypse or the time "between worlds" many people will be going through many personal changes. The changes will be many and varied. It is all part of what we came here to learn or experience. Examples of change could be- relationships coming to an end, change of residence or location, change of job or work, shift in attitude or thinking etc.

http://www.2012unlimited.net/Site.A.html

“Master Baker”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Hidden-like GINSENG.

#39 Aug 3, 2008
Hey, TBT... are you as sexy as you sound?? answer me that one.. ANSWER-MAN'
'
lady up
Shameless

Rural Hall, NC

#40 Aug 3, 2008
I once posted a link to a page full of end-of-the-world predictions, from thousands of years ago, to future dates.

All wrong, or soon to be wrong.

That was on a different forum...&#7860;nother place, in &#7860;nother time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Rider on the Storm 220,975
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 1 min Boink face 1,000
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 24,148
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 36 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,054
A six word game (Dec '08) 42 min Hoosier Hillbilly 21,152
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 45 min Hoosier Hillbilly 36,962
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 45 min Hoosier Hillbilly 33,367
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Finny Ferret 4,752
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 hr fritoe 2,173
More from around the web