Ohio Cowgirls Rocking Horse Club........

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7661 Sep 20, 2013
Hello everyone,

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Coffee anyone?

Muffins?

Danish?
Beer??????

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#7662 Sep 20, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Hello everyone,
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Coffee anyone?
Muffins?
Danish?
Beer??????
Good morning you great Dane.
Wait, that didn't sound right?
I'll go for the top three, the Danish should help me lose a little more weight.(wink wink)
I hope you have a good weekend too. Maybe you can think of a fun way to get the groundhogs out of the soybeans? I can.
My weekend is looking good. Grandson and daughter should be coming over. They haven't been here for a long time.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7663 Sep 20, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning you great Dane.
Wait, that didn't sound right?
I'll go for the top three, the Danish should help me lose a little more weight.(wink wink)
I hope you have a good weekend too. Maybe you can think of a fun way to get the groundhogs out of the soybeans? I can.
My weekend is looking good. Grandson and daughter should be coming over. They haven't been here for a long time.
Thats awesome, so glad they are coming for a visit.

Danish, you're perfect the way you are..:)

Groundhogs, trust me I know how to get rid of them but by the time I get the gun they are gone..

Enjoy your weekend sweetie..:)

“Happiness is a warm gun”

Since: Nov 09

Hey Bungalow Bill, waddya kill

#7664 Sep 20, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably alittle of both..:)
You talking garden or fields. Both look ready to me and the groundhogs are in my soybean fields....grrrr
Good Morning to you..:)
Either/both.

I'm sure your varmint-plinkin' shooting eye is still sharp, right?!:)

You're bound to be out soon for the evening and weekend, and I bid you well for them!

“Happiness is a warm gun”

Since: Nov 09

Hey Bungalow Bill, waddya kill

#7665 Sep 20, 2013
Doh! Meant to share with all of you a hazard of rural living, or traveling in the environs. And harvesting time looms, so farm implements large and small (and slow) will be on the roads and highways.

Let's be careful out there!

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news...

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7666 Sep 20, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>It's hard to get a grip on time, isn't it.
I could get a grip on a beer though.
Cheers to tomorrow is Friday!
How about another my Fishy Friend? But any more than that and you might need someone to drive your boat home!!!:)

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7667 Sep 20, 2013
hey friends hope next week is better thatn the last two ive missed talking to yall i am off to have a fun weekend hope yall do to

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#7668 Sep 20, 2013
Hi Thumper and axxx.
Happy Friday, and have a good weekend.

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#7669 Sep 20, 2013
axxx wrote:
hey friends hope next week is better thatn the last two ive missed talking to yall i am off to have a fun weekend hope yall do to
Thanks axxx! I've had a fought couple weeks! Lots of arguing and fighting and emotions running high! But hopefully it's over now and next weeks had better be much better!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#7670 Sep 21, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks axxx! I've had a fought couple weeks! Lots of arguing and fighting and emotions running high! But hopefully it's over now and next weeks had better be much better!!
Lot's of people seem to be under a lot of stress lately.
I hope things get better soon.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#7671 Sep 21, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot's of people seem to be under a lot of stress lately.
That's why the good Lord, in his infinite wisdom, invented foreplay ... and beer.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#7672 Sep 22, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the good Lord, in his infinite wisdom, invented foreplay ... and beer.
Hey Captn!
He told those Tunisian girls to go have sex with 50 Syrian guys each- and come home pregnant the other day. I didn't see any mention of beer in the article though? Maybe they should stop by that mall in Kenya,,,naw, those guys are going to heaven for 21 virgins each. I'm thinking about becoming religious. What was it that happened on the "fifth" day?
I thought about you on 'talk like a pirate' day. Got an offer from a scooter parts place, if I would talk to them like a pirate, I would get a discount. So, I told them where they could stick my peg leg for 20% off.

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#7673 Sep 22, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Lot's of people seem to be under a lot of stress lately.
Thanks!!! Life has a way of fixing itself! But not always in the way we want it to!!! Lol! How about a beer?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#7674 Sep 22, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!!! Life has a way of fixing itself! But not always in the way we want it to!!! Lol! How about a beer?
Reading above, it looks like I was in a weird mood this morning. lol
A beer sounds good. I deserve one. My daughter has been clean (she says) for a few months and I was real good this weekend, didn't want to be a bad influence.
On another note. I've been trying to write for a while this evening and my computer keeps freezing up. I'm sure it is the "white smoke" (and " conduit.com ") that I was tricked into downloading a while back. I went into the programs and tried to take out 'white smoke', which I thought I did, but it's still there! This is an old computer and it doesn't like all the adds with videos, I think.
Does anyone know how to get rid of 'white smoke'?! Thumper?
Am I going to have to smash this computer with a sledge hammer and buy a new one?
Fisherman

Honolulu, HI

#7675 Sep 22, 2013
Thumper?!
I just wrote one and it's not here?
A, Beer, Sounds, Good....

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#7676 Sep 23, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Reading above, it looks like I was in a weird mood this morning. lol
A beer sounds good. I deserve one. My daughter has been clean (she says) for a few months and I was real good this weekend, didn't want to be a bad influence.
On another note. I've been trying to write for a while this evening and my computer keeps freezing up. I'm sure it is the "white smoke" (and " conduit.com ") that I was tricked into downloading a while back. I went into the programs and tried to take out 'white smoke', which I thought I did, but it's still there! This is an old computer and it doesn't like all the adds with videos, I think.
Does anyone know how to get rid of 'white smoke'?! Thumper?
Am I going to have to smash this computer with a sledge hammer and buy a new one?
Lol! In not sure how to get rid of that!! I don't even have a computer with internet in my house!!! What are ya writing? I like to write poetry when I get really emotional!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#7677 Sep 23, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! In not sure how to get rid of that!! I don't even have a computer with internet in my house!!! What are ya writing? I like to write poetry when I get really emotional!!
My computer is freezing up again! Oh, I went out of Firefox and in through Internet Explorer and it seems to be working better.
I was just trying to write something to you in here.
Do you come up with any good poems? Why don't you read one to us?
Poetry would be better than what I usually do, like say something I wish I wouldn't have. lol Or did you mean emotional in a good way?
Jack Johnson just came on, what timing-
Better Together-

Those words make a good poem.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#7678 Sep 24, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
My computer is freezing up again! Oh, I went out of Firefox and in through Internet Explorer and it seems to be working better.
I was just trying to write something to you in here.
Do you come up with any good poems? Why don't you read one to us?
Poetry would be better than what I usually do, like say something I wish I wouldn't have. lol Or did you mean emotional in a good way?
Jack Johnson just came on, what timing-
Better Together-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u57d4_b_YgIXX
Those words make a good poem.
Hey Fish,
I use Google Chrome with an ad blocker plug-in and I rarely have the issues that I had using FireFox.......wishing you a great day!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#7679 Sep 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fish,
I use Google Chrome with an ad blocker plug-in and I rarely have the issues that I had using FireFox.......wishing you a great day!!!
Good morning NorCal. I'll try that.
I do know a couple of "computer nuts", if I get a chance, I'm going to ask one of them how to get rid of 'white smoke'. To pay somebody, it might cost about as much as a cheap computer? AND, a person could accidentally install it again! But, I'm thinking a new, faster computer could handle all the pop-ups and videos?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7680 Sep 24, 2013
OC...My turn on the Bronco Bull...with a glass of ROCK 'N' RYE.....
Computer Chat...BORING!!!

LET'S DANCE..Got any Deep Purple???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 8 min freedom2016 951
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 8 min Dman 16,530
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 9 min Dman 10,563
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Felicity 206,772
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 18 min Democratic Attack 25
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 20 min In Pizza We Crust 67,001
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 29 min Camilla 11,128
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 23
More from around the web