Ohio Cowgirls Rocking Horse Club........

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7599 Sep 4, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that's bad to hear.
Do you want to hear my new story? OK, I guess you don't have a choice. lol
My grandson's dad has been doing great. Clean, jobs- great.
Last week, he caused a three car accident- with injuries, was extremely drunk, and will probably have to go back to jail.
Some people have to have a lot of life lessons before they finally start getting it?
I think I'm hitting the hay early tonight. Should be back to normal tomorrow. Normal? Maybe abnormal would be better! How about 'rested', yeah, rested.
Good night Thumper.
Oh my Fish!!!!
I'm so sorry!!!! I will say an extra prayer for your family! Yeah, some people just need to learn those lessons the hard way!!! Please tell me that your grandson wasn't with him?!?!?

How about a tall cold glass of tea?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#7600 Sep 4, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Fish!!!!
I'm so sorry!!!! I will say an extra prayer for your family! Yeah, some people just need to learn those lessons the hard way!!! Please tell me that your grandson wasn't with him?!?!?
How about a tall cold glass of tea?
A tea sounds good.
My grandson wasn't with him, he didn't seem to know much about the whole ordeal and was in a good mood last Friday. He likes school so far, so that's good too (Kindergarten).

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Level 7

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#7601 Sep 5, 2013
Our ferret died today.....

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#7602 Sep 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>A tea sounds good.
My grandson wasn't with him, he didn't seem to know much about the whole ordeal and was in a good mood last Friday. He likes school so far, so that's good too (Kindergarten).
I'm so glad that your grandson wasn't with him and is safe!!!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#7603 Sep 5, 2013
Knightkore wrote:
Our ferret died today.....
I'm sorry!!! Was he/she sick?

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#7604 Sep 5, 2013
Evening Rocking Horse!!!!

It's still so quiet in here!!! Oh well.... I guess I'll just hang out here and enjoy the quiet!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#7605 Sep 5, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
Evening Rocking Horse!!!!
It's still so quiet in here!!! Oh well.... I guess I'll just hang out here and enjoy the quiet!
Hi Thumper.
Just quietly tooling around the area, and thought I'd stop in and see what's going on at the Rocking Horse.
Are you up for an iced tea?
We could start a collection jar for a new ferret for Knight, but with so few patrons stopping in, it would take a while to get enough for it.
Maybe he should just get a rabbits foot.

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#7606 Sep 6, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Thumper.
Just quietly tooling around the area, and thought I'd stop in and see what's going on at the Rocking Horse.
Are you up for an iced tea?
We could start a collection jar for a new ferret for Knight, but with so few patrons stopping in, it would take a while to get enough for it.
Maybe he should just get a rabbits foot.
I think a collection jar is a great idea! But I definitely think you right about it taking a while!!! I don't think I've ever seen so few people here!!! Have you seem axxx around?

Slide a tea towards my Fishy friend.... I'll join ya!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#7607 Sep 6, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a collection jar is a great idea! But I definitely think you right about it taking a while!!! I don't think I've ever seen so few people here!!! Have you seem axxx around?
Slide a tea towards my Fishy friend.... I'll join ya!
TGIF! Thumper!
Thanks for the tea.(Fisherman spins around on his bar stool like a kid at Denny's.)
No, I haven't seen axxx for a while now. Some posters were giving axxx a hard time, they though they had history, I think. Maybe they had him/her mixed up with someone else, but the badgering must of go to 'um?
Why can't everyone just be friends?

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#7608 Sep 7, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>TGIF! Thumper!
Thanks for the tea.(Fisherman spins around on his bar stool like a kid at Denny's.)
No, I haven't seen axxx for a while now. Some posters were giving axxx a hard time, they though they had history, I think. Maybe they had him/her mixed up with someone else, but the badgering must of go to 'um?
Why can't everyone just be friends?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GMVTOxELjfUXX
Dang!!! Why do people have to be so mean????:(

Amen.... TGIF!!!! I'm definitely ready for the weekend! This week has whooped my butt!!!!

Care for another tea?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#7609 Sep 7, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang!!! Why do people have to be so mean????:(
Amen.... TGIF!!!! I'm definitely ready for the weekend! This week has whooped my butt!!!!
Care for another tea?
Another tea, and that's it for me (for tea).
I had a long week too. Looks like I was missing some letter last night! lol (still am!-'letters'!)(isn't proof reading great?)
It's 4:30am and I'm getting ready to walk around the woods for some peace and quiet and hopefully discharge a firearm. lol (sounds a little contradicting?)
4 days on the boat last weekend, and for some reason, I don't feel like going fishing very much this morning?.
Hope you're having a good, restful weekend. I'm making some time for myself, maybe you should too?

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7610 Sep 10, 2013
Hey i am back been gone missed yall were are you at Thumper, you need a beer there Fishy, glad you got them cold and ready OC

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#7611 Sep 10, 2013
axxx wrote:
Hey i am back been gone missed yall were are you at Thumper, you need a beer there Fishy, glad you got them cold and ready OC
Hi axxx.
Beer good.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7612 Sep 11, 2013
Good morning, y'all!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!:)

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#7613 Sep 11, 2013
Hey fishy how bout a beer, all the bs on the other threads didn't run me off just been busy around here and haven't had much time to get on here

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#7614 Sep 11, 2013
axxx wrote:
Hey fishy how bout a beer, all the bs on the other threads didn't run me off just been busy around here and haven't had much time to get on here
Hey axxx!!! Missed ya!!!

I've been swamped myself the last few days!!! I'll gladly have a beer!!! Bid Light Lime?

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#7615 Sep 12, 2013
there you go dear sorry to hear you have been swamped its crazy here just stop in and check when i can

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#7616 Sep 12, 2013
Hun, it's all good!!! Life seems to be completely topsy turvy for everyone lately!!!

Y'all have a good Friday the 13th!!! It's homecoming in my little slice of heaven!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#7617 Sep 12, 2013
Hi Thumper and axxx.
I'm in Honolulu for three days (about two already) while my son has surgery. Talk about busy.
Good thing we didn't go swimming today!

http://news.yahoo.com/hawaii-warns-swimmers-m...

"Hawaii warns swimmers molasses spill could draw sharks"

You know how sharks love molasses.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7618 Sep 12, 2013
WOW!! Sharks and Molasses..HMMMM...THINK I will have a Neptune Martini with a splash of Caramel Syrup..

GO FIGURE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min streetglidehoney 68,438
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 3 min Boozer 5,511
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 5 min Aussie Kev 48,717
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 5 min Sue 7,173
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 6 min Princess Hey 1,959
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 6 min Aussie Kev 32,416
A to Z of "two words beginning with similar let... 8 min Aussie Kev 51
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min Merged Zamasu 210,020
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 24 min Sublime1 2,755
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 2 hr Tex 78
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 hr No 54
More from around the web