Ohio Cowgirls Rocking Horse Club........

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7455 Aug 16, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd take an ice tea, O C! A lemon wedge would work too! Good to see your smiling face here today! Here's hoping that you have a great day today!
One iced tea w/lemon coming your way. Does lemon make you pucker?? lol...

I hope you have a great day also and an exceptional weekend..

“Happiness is a warm gun”

Since: Nov 09

Hey Bungalow Bill, waddya kill

#7456 Aug 16, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
One iced tea w/lemon coming your way. Does lemon make you pucker?? lol...
I hope you have a great day also and an exceptional weekend..
Iced tea here! Thanks for the offer. No lemon, if you please. Glad you had a better day than yesterday.

And hoping a great weekend "down on the farm" [Little Feat] as well.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7457 Aug 16, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Iced tea here! Thanks for the offer. No lemon, if you please. Glad you had a better day than yesterday.
And hoping a great weekend "down on the farm" [Little Feat] as well.
One iced tea w/ no lemon. Thats the way I like it.

Yesterday was a strange day but yes today is better. Thank you..:P

Hoping you have a great weekend as well neighbor.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7458 Aug 16, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
One iced tea w/ no lemon. Thats the way I like it.
Yesterday was a strange day but yes today is better. Thank you..:P
Hoping you have a great weekend as well neighbor.
Good afternoon Cowgirl :)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7459 Aug 16, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Cowgirl :)
Howdy there Denny,

Can I get you an iced tea or is it beer 30 time?

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7460 Aug 16, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning axxx.
Our fridg broke, so I'll have a coffee, and I'm off to try to catch a new one. Didn't reserve a slip or a truck, so we'll see what happens...
well hope you had luck on your side tody and got what yyou went after

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7461 Aug 16, 2013
Hey OC can i ride my horse in here if i promise to only lasso Thumper

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7462 Aug 16, 2013
axxx wrote:
hey there my two friends have yall thought i left the two of you, well im back how bout a drink
There's my buddy!!! What can I get ya?

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7463 Aug 16, 2013
axxx wrote:
Hey OC can i ride my horse in here if i promise to only lasso Thumper
Ooohhhh! Sounds like a good time!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Now as long as you clean up behind that pony!

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7464 Aug 16, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
There's my buddy!!! What can I get ya?
I will have a coors what are you having tonight

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7465 Aug 16, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooohhhh! Sounds like a good time!!! Woohoo!!!!!
Now as long as you clean up behind that pony!
Sweety you should know my horse is house broke

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7468 Aug 19, 2013
Hey Guys?????

Wow! It seems like its kind of empty in here!!!(Listens as Crickets chirp)

Where is everyone? Everyone? Everyone?

Dang, that's one heck of an echo!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#7469 Aug 19, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
Hey Guys?????
Wow! It seems like its kind of empty in here!!!(Listens as Crickets chirp)
Where is everyone? Everyone? Everyone?
Dang, that's one heck of an echo!
Hhhhheeeeellllllooooooooooooo

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#7470 Aug 19, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
well hope you had luck on your side tody and got what yyou went after
Caught a 18.1 cubic foot GE and 6 skipjack tuna!
And no tickets or problems!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7471 Aug 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Hhhhheeeeelllllloooooo ooooooo
Hhhhhhiiiiiiiiii!

How are ya my Fishy friend?
Beer?

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7472 Aug 19, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hhhhhhiiiiiiiiii!
How are ya my Fishy friend?
Beer?
Hey i walking in the door can you grab me a coors to go
thanks girl talk later

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#7473 Aug 19, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hhhhhhiiiiiiiiii!
How are ya my Fishy friend?
Beer?
Uhg,Beer, good.
Is there a double echo in here?
(It was a rough three day weekend.)
How about one of those light with lime ones?

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7474 Aug 19, 2013
That doesn't sound good fish glad mine is over how bout a few beer

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#7475 Aug 19, 2013
axxx wrote:
That doesn't sound good fish glad mine is over how bout a few beer
few?
Let's start with one and see what happens.

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7476 Aug 19, 2013
Hey Boys.....

(Slides axxx a coors light and Fishy a bud light lime)

I'm just heading off to try and get some sleep! Unfortunately I sometimes suffer from insomnia! It's 2am and I have to be up in a couple hours and I can't sleep! But I'm gonna give it a shot!!! I'll see y'all tomorrow!

G'night!!!!{wink} ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Good boy! Dogs know what you're saying, study s... 1 min Parden Pard 2
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 min Just Bev 3,783
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min Grace Nerissa 59,984
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 min Sublime1 33,349
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Tinka 205,435
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Bezeer 19,888
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Northbound 197,807
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 23 min Holmstead 666 36
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 26 min Northbound 8,869
More from around the web