Ohio Cowgirls Rocking Horse Club........

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7149 Jun 25, 2013
Good morning RHC!

Well yesterday started out sunny and warm then ended with a thunderstorm for the commute home.

Today is starting out sunny soI hope it doesn't end up like yesterday!

Anyway, drinks are on, come and get them!:)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Smile! And keep them wondering what you been up too!:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7150 Jun 25, 2013
Good Morning and Happy Tuesday to everyone..

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7151 Jun 25, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Good Morning and Happy Tuesday to everyone..
Good Morning Boss!

Hope you have a fantastic day!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7152 Jun 25, 2013
Steevi wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Boss!
Hope you have a fantastic day!
Thanks Steev,

It's suppose to be a hot one!!

Same to you..:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7153 Jun 25, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Steev,
It's suppose to be a hot one!!
Same to you..:)
You're welcome!:)

Make sure you stay hydrated and wear some sun block!

And stay out of the darn Poison Ivy! lol

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7154 Jun 25, 2013
Steevi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome!:)
Make sure you stay hydrated and wear some sun block!
And stay out of the darn Poison Ivy! lol
okey dokey!!!:P

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7155 Jun 26, 2013
Good Morning,

Coffee, tea and cocoa is up.

Donuts ,pastries and muffins on the sidebar.

Have a happy hump day..:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7156 Jun 26, 2013
Good morning OC and the RHC patrons!

Just poppoing in quick to leave a smile!:)

Have a fantastic day!!!!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#7157 Jun 26, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Good Morning,
Coffee, tea and cocoa is up.
Donuts ,pastries and muffins on the sidebar.
Have a happy hump day..:)
Ah just what I needed, Thanks OC!!

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Been There,Done That,Now What?

#7158 Jun 26, 2013
Good Morning Steevi,...Needing Fresh Hot Java,...Got Any Brewed Up,...?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7159 Jun 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Ah just what I needed, Thanks OC!!
You're very welcome.

Cream and sugar? A muffin?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#7160 Jun 26, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Good Morning,
Coffee, tea and cocoa is up.
Donuts ,pastries and muffins on the sidebar.
Have a happy hump day..:)
I'll have a coffee and a muffin.
You know, I can feel lower than a snake in a ditch, and seeing you perks me up.
Thanks for more than you know.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#7161 Jun 26, 2013
Steevi wrote:
Good morning OC and the RHC patrons!
Just poppoing in quick to leave a smile!:)
Have a fantastic day!!!!!
Hi Steevi and Ricky and Crazy.
That smile and well wishes is an 'upper' this Wednesday morning Steevi. Good to hear your hand is almost back to normal.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7162 Jun 26, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have a coffee and a muffin.
You know, I can feel lower than a snake in a ditch, and seeing you perks me up.
Thanks for more than you know.
That might be one of the sweetest things thats ever been said to me.

Thank you sweetheart..:)

( Hands Fisherman a coffee, muffin and a sweet cowgirl kiss on the cheek):)

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7163 Jun 26, 2013
Hey OC how are you today when you get time can i get a burger and a cold beer

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7164 Jun 27, 2013
Good morning RHC!

Well summer has finally arrived in our nations capital this week but so have thunderstorms!

Hot weather and rain make for an interesting mix!
Maybe there is something to this global warming???

Anyway, drinks are on and I also stopped by the bakery and picked up an assortment of pastries!

Help your selves but leave a smile!:)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#7165 Jun 27, 2013
Steevi wrote:
Good morning RHC!
Well summer has finally arrived in our nations capital this week but so have thunderstorms!
Hot weather and rain make for an interesting mix!
Maybe there is something to this global warming???
Anyway, drinks are on and I also stopped by the bakery and picked up an assortment of pastries!
Help your selves but leave a smile!:)
Good morning Steevi.
Pastries sound good.
It's so cold here in the kitchen at 6am that it would freeze the gonads off a metal monkey.
(thought everyone might be tired of the old saying-'freeze the balls off a brass monkey'?)-I have a flannel shirt on, but my legs are cold!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7166 Jun 28, 2013
Good morning and TGIF!!!!!

Hope everyone is safe with all these storms throughout the country!

My day started sunny but clouds are quickly mving in again. Rain is on the way again for our nations capital!

Drinks are on and ready, please help yourselves!

Just remember to leave a smile!

Ya'll have a good day and a fantastic weekend!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7167 Jun 28, 2013
Morning to all.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Be safe...:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#7168 Jun 28, 2013
axxx wrote:
Hey OC how are you today when you get time can i get a burger and a cold beer
I'm fine thank you..

Burger and a beer coming your way!!

Enjoy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things That Are Solid,... 5 min harrypaul1 38
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 6 min Elizabeth David 5,434
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 23 min Elizabeth David 24,325
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 50 min -TheExam- 4,086
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 51 min Elizabeth David 25,172
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 56 min Crazy Jae 49,677
True False Game (Jun '11) 56 min Sublime1 15,261
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr LOLing 222,043
More from around the web