Ohio Cowgirls Rocking Horse Club........

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6625 Mar 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Steevi.
I kind of forgot about your finger, hope they get it all fixed up. They are getting better at doing things like that, even nerve work.
Thanks Fish!

I know it'll be fine. Just sucks having a cast on, so I'd thought I'd have some fun and had them give me a bright pink one! lol My girls love it!!!! "Save the Tata's!"

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6626 Mar 28, 2013
Fisherman, right back @ U!
A man who'd just died is delivered to a local mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

The female blonde mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would like the body dressed. She points out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing.

The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit. She gives the Blonde mortician a blank check and says,'I don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.'

The woman returns the next day for the wake. To her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly...

She says to the mortician,'Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied.. You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful. How much did you spend?'

To her astonishment, the blonde mortician presents her with the blank check.

'There's no charge,' she says.

'No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit!' she says.

'Honestly, ma'am,' the blonde says,'it cost nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice.'

'So I just switched the heads.'

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#6627 Mar 28, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Fisherman, right back @ U!
A man who'd just died is delivered to a local mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.
The female blonde mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would like the body dressed. She points out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing.
The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit. She gives the Blonde mortician a blank check and says,'I don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.'
The woman returns the next day for the wake. To her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly...
She says to the mortician,'Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied.. You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful. How much did you spend?'
To her astonishment, the blonde mortician presents her with the blank check.
'There's no charge,' she says.
'No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit!' she says.
'Honestly, ma'am,' the blonde says,'it cost nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice.'
'So I just switched the heads.'
Ha!
I wasn't expecting that.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

<3 Over Half Way There <3

#6628 Mar 28, 2013
ohh thats sweet Steevie tell everybody you have got it for in honor of Cancer survivers and ones passed....:O)..hey Fisherman..I still say all those oldies..LOL..hope everybody has a great night and prayers for everyone I dont know dont need to know but God does and thats all that matters..LY guys....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6629 Mar 29, 2013
Yes it is also why Pink is the color. I'll put in in my profile pic for today!

Save the "Tata's!"

Coffee, Tea and Hot Cocoa are on and ready!

TGIF!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day amnd a better weekend! Stay safe and keep smiling!:)

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6630 Mar 29, 2013
Good Morning RHC constituents

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

<3 Over Half Way There <3

#6631 Mar 29, 2013
hey there H.H. hows it working for you this morning..be nice too..LOL..:O)..you have a terrific easter..OC and the rest of the gang..cant wait to see Steevie's cast..

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6632 Mar 29, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
hey there H.H. hows it working for you this morning..be nice too..LOL..:O)..you have a terrific easter..OC and the rest of the gang..cant wait to see Steevie's cast..
Refresh the page, it shout be showing in my profile now! lol

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6633 Mar 29, 2013
Good Afternoon to all.

In case I'm not here this weekend I want to wish you all a Happy Safe Easter..:)

Enjoy!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#6634 Mar 29, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Good Afternoon to all.
In case I'm not here this weekend I want to wish you all a Happy Safe Easter..:)
Enjoy!!
Hi OC, Happy Easter and Weekend.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#6635 Mar 29, 2013
Steevi wrote:
Yes it is also why Pink is the color. I'll put in in my profile pic for today!
Save the "Tata's!"
Coffee, Tea and Hot Cocoa are on and ready!
TGIF!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a fantastic day amnd a better weekend! Stay safe and keep smiling!:)
TGIF Steevi!
That's quite the cast.
We'll have to call you Captain Hook.
(not so sure how a pink cast would go over on the ship though- lol)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#6636 Mar 29, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Good Morning RHC constituents
Good morning to you too (and Princess Hey).
Today's a big day for me.
I'm going down to the harbor to time the new engine. Hope the timing light works, it's been in storage for about 25 years!
Hopefully try out the boat this afternoon- AND FISHING TOMORROW!(?)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6637 Mar 29, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Good Afternoon to all.
In case I'm not here this weekend I want to wish you all a Happy Safe Easter..:)
Enjoy!!
Happy Easter Boss!:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6638 Mar 29, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
TGIF Steevi!
That's quite the cast.
We'll have to call you Captain Hook.
(not so sure how a pink cast would go over on the ship though- lol)
LMAO!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

<3 Over Half Way There <3

#6639 Mar 29, 2013
I did refresh my page and still gray box Steevie.OKay TY Fisherman be careful out on that boat..enjoy..have a good catch....OC dont know whats wrong and dont need to know God knows thats all that matters saying prayers.Love you guys..
wolfafterurazz

United States

#6640 Mar 29, 2013
Ride a cowboy, save a horse.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6641 Apr 1, 2013
Good Morning RHC!

I am NOT putting on Coffee, Tea and Hot Cocoa this morning...,.,,,..April Fools! lol

Everything is on and ready Hope ya'll don't get fooled too much!

Have a fun Monday and don't forget to smile!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6642 Apr 1, 2013
Good Morning all RHC yokels!
Steevi, thanks for reminding 'me' it's April 1st,
now 'i' can be "ON GUARD!"
Get OC good, she won't see it coming from you...

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

<3 Over Half Way There <3

#6643 Apr 1, 2013
good April Fools Day....enjoy....:O)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#6644 Apr 1, 2013
Steevi wrote:
Good Morning RHC!
I am NOT putting on Coffee, Tea and Hot Cocoa this morning...,.,,,..April Fools! lol
Everything is on and ready Hope ya'll don't get fooled too much!
Have a fun Monday and don't forget to smile!
You actually got me on that one.
(thought maybe the pain was getting to you)
Good Monday, April 1st morning Steevi.
Black coffee, as per usual for me, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 13 min Zandy Devine 5,447
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min 8541 MARINE 61,575
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Chazofsaints 209,965
2words into 2new words (May '12) 25 min Zandy Devine 5,146
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 28 min Zandy Devine 25,710
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 33 min Zandy Devine 4,078
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 47 min Zandy Devine 60,245
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 1 hr Dumb Asses R Us 98
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 201,087
If Trump Wins 1 hr Go Blue Forever 44
Philly grey poster hangout 7 hr Knock off purse s... 89
More from around the web