Ohio Cowgirls Rocking Horse Club........

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6464 Mar 13, 2013
Good Morning RHC and Happy Hump day!!!!!

Coffee, Tea and Hot Cocoa are on an available!

Hope everyone has a fantastic RHC day!

Don't forget to smile!!!!:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6465 Mar 13, 2013
Howdy Steev,

Hope you're having a good day..

( waves to everyone)!!!:)

Hapy Hump Day!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6466 Mar 13, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Howdy Steev,
Hope you're having a good day..
( waves to everyone)!!!:)
Hapy Hump Day!!
(tips my hat to ya)

Howwdy Boss!,

I am doing well but business has been light. Maybe it'll pick up once they get word you're here!:)

:)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#6467 Mar 13, 2013
Steevi wrote:
<quoted text>
(tips my hat to ya)
Howwdy Boss!,
I am doing well but business has been light. Maybe it'll pick up once they get word you're here!:)
:)
Good morning Steevi.
What? Cowgirl was here and I missed her?
I'll leave her a big mouth bass in the fridg, tell her it's there, OK.
(everyone help me remember that fish in the fridg if she doesn't come back through and pick it up)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6468 Mar 13, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Steevi.
What? Cowgirl was here and I missed her?
I'll leave her a big mouth bass in the fridg, tell her it's there, OK.
(everyone help me remember that fish in the fridg if she doesn't come back through and pick it up)
She's here! She is having PC problems and also visiting Sandy Hook Thread.

Your message will get to her.

Allways good to see ya here!:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6469 Mar 13, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Steevi.
What? Cowgirl was here and I missed her?
I'll leave her a big mouth bass in the fridg, tell her it's there, OK.
(everyone help me remember that fish in the fridg if she doesn't come back through and pick it up)
Thank you Fisherman.

Gather us up some more and we'll have a fish fry..

French fries, coleslaw and hush puppies...yum..and dessert of course..:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6470 Mar 13, 2013
Steevi wrote:
<quoted text>
(tips my hat to ya)
Howwdy Boss!,
I am doing well but business has been light. Maybe it'll pick up once they get word you're here!:)
:)
I know, we're going to have to think of something to bring in business..

A fish fry from the Fisherman?

Wet T-shirt contest.?

Bikers Night?

Singing?????
Ohio CowBoy

Kansas City, MO

#6471 Mar 13, 2013
Hello Folks,...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6472 Mar 13, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I know, we're going to have to think of something to bring in business..
A fish fry from the Fisherman?
Wet T-shirt contest.?
Bikers Night?
Singing?????
I'll dust off tha karaoke machine!

Don't dumb the place down with wet t-shirts!

Fish fry would be awesome and so would Bikers night!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#6474 Mar 13, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I know, we're going to have to think of something to bring in business..
A fish fry from the Fisherman?
Wet T-shirt contest.?
Bikers Night?
Singing?????
Are you telling me to go fishing!
Sounds good.
Not sure how many would come to see me in a wet t-shirt?
How about I have about 4 vodka tonics and sing 'Teddy Bear' karaoke?



(you'll have to get a parking attendant!)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6475 Mar 13, 2013
Ohio CowBoy wrote:
Hello Folks,...
lol, Howdy!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6476 Mar 13, 2013
Ohio CowBoy wrote:
Hello Folks,...
Hi Cowboy.

Question, How does someone from Kansas City, MO consider himself an Ohio cowboy?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6477 Mar 13, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me to go fishing!
Sounds good.
Not sure how many would come to see me in a wet t-shirt?
How about I have about 4 vodka tonics and sing 'Teddy Bear' karaoke?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0CnTS39cL50XX
(you'll have to get a parking attendant!)
(Slides him 4 vodka tonics)

I gotta see this! lol

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6478 Mar 13, 2013
Dragoon Love wrote:
<quoted text>Dragoon? Are you pulling her pigtails again?
Oh no!! Not my pigtails again!!
Ohio CowBoy

Kansas City, MO

#6479 Mar 13, 2013
Of The Amish Order, Honorary Consul,...

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6480 Mar 13, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me to go fishing!
Sounds good.
Not sure how many would come to see me in a wet t-shirt?
How about I have about 4 vodka tonics and sing 'Teddy Bear' karaoke?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0CnTS39cL50XX
(you'll have to get a parking attendant!)
They would line up at the door to see you in a wet t-shirt with a piece of bass in your hand..LOL

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#6481 Mar 13, 2013
OC said she'd provide the piece of .. Ops! it says bass Fisherman, I almost fished up!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6482 Mar 13, 2013
Nothing like a god piece of bass in your hands!:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6483 Mar 13, 2013
good! good piece of bass! lol

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6484 Mar 13, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
OC said she'd provide the piece of .. Ops! it says bass Fisherman, I almost fished up!
ha ha!!

You boys behave yourselves!!!:)

Steev, thats means you too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you want for Christmas this year? 2 min andet1987 8
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 min Finny Ferret 32,338
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 17 min Faith 34,390
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 21 min andet1987 6,452
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 23 min andet1987 1,196
2 - Rhyming Words (Oct '11) 25 min andet1987 3,832
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 26 min andet1987 3,815
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 45 min honeymylove 150,855
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Sublime1 226,050
More from around the web