Ohio Cowgirls Rocking Horse Club........

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#6364 Mar 5, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
I got ya!!! Lol! Sorry! It was Monday and my brain was still trying to recuperate from the weekend!
Well y'all!!! It's raining AGAIN here in Kentucky and I'm ankle deep in mud! Gotta love it! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
I hope I don't have to call in sick Friday...(cough, cough)
The water's supposed to flatten out this weekend!
Break out the knee boots and have a good day.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#6365 Mar 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Good Morning to all.
Are you guys getting those winter storms..?
Suppose to get 4 to 6 inches tonight in Ohio.
Had ice and sleet early this morning.
Be careful out there everyone..
( Hugs)
Good morning Sunshine

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6366 Mar 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Sunshine
Good Morning,

I'll trade you, we're suppose to get 4 to 6 inches of snow this evening..

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#6367 Mar 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning,
I'll trade you, we're suppose to get 4 to 6 inches of snow this evening..
Let's wait for the May flowers.
Hey, May Flowers?
What a name for a boat!
(or did somebody already think of that... it kind of rings a bell...)

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day coming Soon

#6368 Mar 5, 2013
hey OC and the gang now Fisherman its april showers bring may flowers..I say bring on the snow..I will just go play in it,anybody wanna play with me:O)...when it gets here that is..or we can go play in the rain doesnt matter to me..have a good one..and smile...

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6369 Mar 5, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey there thumper you live in kentucky too I am also a hillbilly??Hello dear friends..hope everyone is having a great day..raining here I guess all over KY..you ready for the snow??:O)
I love me some Kentucky weather, don't you! 50 degrees at lunch and snow by supper! Woo hoo! What part of KY are ya from? If you don't mind me askin!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6370 Mar 5, 2013
Hey PH..:)

Hi US, and thats Ohio weather.:)

You didn't ask me but my ppl are around Morehead KY...

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6371 Mar 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's wait for the May flowers.
Hey, May Flowers?
What a name for a boat!
(or did somebody already think of that... it kind of rings a bell...)
:)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6372 Mar 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Good Morning to all.
Are you guys getting those winter storms..?
Suppose to get 4 to 6 inches tonight in Ohio.
Had ice and sleet early this morning.
Be careful out there everyone..
( Hugs)
Good morning, O C and all. Got 5" of snow overnight and supposed to get another 6" today. Since it was already a Winter Wonderland from the last 9" here, more snow isn't necessarily a good thing! I prefer snow over ice and sleet, any day though! Stay warm!:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6373 Mar 5, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, O C and all. Got 5" of snow overnight and supposed to get another 6" today. Since it was already a Winter Wonderland from the last 9" here, more snow isn't necessarily a good thing! I prefer snow over ice and sleet, any day though! Stay warm!:)
I saw where you were getting alot of snow.

I also hate ice and sleet after I put my Cadi on it's side in a ditch a few yrs. back..scarey!!!!!!!

Hello Chilli J!!

Hope you're having a fantastic day!:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6374 Mar 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Good Morning to all.
Are you guys getting those winter storms..?
Suppose to get 4 to 6 inches tonight in Ohio.
Had ice and sleet early this morning.
Be careful out there everyone..
( Hugs)
Hi Boss!
Hope you stay warm and have enough wood for that fire!:)
Everything here is ok!
Take care and have a good one!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6375 Mar 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I saw where you were getting alot of snow.
I also hate ice and sleet after I put my Cadi on it's side in a ditch a few yrs. back..scarey!!!!!!!
Hello Chilli J!!
Hope you're having a fantastic day!:)
Snow on top of ice and sleet is even less fun. At least it started snowing and skipped right over the ice and sleet this time. LOL

I've slid on ice off the road before and it sucks, no doubt! Stay on the road, O C! A AWD and/or a 4 x 4 here is pretty much mandatory!

I am having a fantastic day, thanks! I hope you are too!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6376 Mar 5, 2013
Steevi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Boss!
Hope you stay warm and have enough wood for that fire!:)
Everything here is ok!
Take care and have a good one!
Good to hear.

You do the same.

Are you getting snow?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6377 Mar 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Good to hear.
You do the same.
Are you getting snow?
We will start getting it tonight, looks like it's gonna be a bad one for us!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6378 Mar 5, 2013
Steevi wrote:
<quoted text>
We will start getting it tonight, looks like it's gonna be a bad one for us!
Be safe..:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6379 Mar 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Be safe..:)
Thanks! You too!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6380 Mar 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I saw where you were getting alot of snow.
I also hate ice and sleet after I put my Cadi on it's side in a ditch a few yrs. back..scarey!!!!!!!
Hello Chilli J!!
Hope you're having a fantastic day!:)
Keep all 4 tires on the road please :) I hope you are having a great day. Yesterday it was 88 in Dallas :) Colder today in the 50's

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6381 Mar 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Keep all 4 tires on the road please :) I hope you are having a great day. Yesterday it was 88 in Dallas :) Colder today in the 50's
You're just teasing me..:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6382 Mar 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> You're just teasing me..:)
We tied the record yesterday :) Man it was great

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#6383 Mar 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>We tied the record yesterday :) Man it was great
Stop it!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Alright Alright A... 68,520
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min greymouser 210,028
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 10 min okimar 81
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 14 min Notification 81
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 15 min beatlesinafog 10,774
What happened to the POLITIX forum ? (Feb '15) 18 min Shucks 22
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 27 min positronium 20,748
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr Sublime1 2,755
More from around the web