Ohio Cowgirls Rocking Horse Club............

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 300)

Showing posts 5,981 - 6,000 of7,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6052
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good Morning Beautiful PPL...

Drinks are up, hot and cold.

I brought in some of my famous hot sweet muffins for you. Please help yourself..

( Hugs to all)

Enjoy your day!:)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6053
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good morning, O C, Steev, Fish, P H, thumper and all of you other nice friends and fans of the hostess with the mostest! Have a great day today, everyone!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6054
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chilli J wrote:
Good morning, O C, Steev, Fish, P H, thumper and all of you other nice friends and fans of the hostess with the mostest! Have a great day today, everyone!
Good Morning Chilli J,

I hope you have a wonderful day..:)

Coffee? Muffins?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6055
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Good Morning Beautiful PPL...
Drinks are up, hot and cold.
I brought in some of my famous hot sweet muffins for you. Please help yourself..
( Hugs to all)
Enjoy your day!:)
Morning Sunshine!
Black coffee (you know that) and a muffin sounds perfect. Would you please put too much real butter and some raspberry jam on there?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6056
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hi Princess Hey and Chilli J.
(has a nice ring to it)
Where's Steevi? I told him to put studs in those tires.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6057
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Chilli J,
I hope you have a wonderful day..:)
Coffee? Muffins?
Both, please? It smells even better than usual here today! It must be the muffins! LOL

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6058
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Sunshine!
Black coffee (you know that) and a muffin sounds perfect. Would you please put too much real butter and some raspberry jam on there?
You sure can have that.

A muffin warm to the touch, sweet to the lips dripping in butter and a cup of Java...oh and a napkin in case that jam runs..

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6059
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Princess Hey and Chilli J.
(has a nice ring to it)
Where's Steevi? I told him to put studs in those tires.


IDK where Steev is at. I hope he's ok. He didn't ask for time off this morning..

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6060
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Both, please? It smells even better than usual here today! It must be the muffins! LOL
Well I am wearing a new perfume today.:)

A muffin and coffee for my friend..

Enjoy..:)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6061
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> You sure can have that.
A muffin warm to the touch, sweet to the lips dripping in butter and a cup of Java...oh and a napkin in case that jam runs..
AAHHHH!!!
Dayum, got to go, about late for the grind...
(work, that is- lol)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6062
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
AAHHHH!!!
Dayum, got to go, about late for the grind...
(work, that is- lol)
Ok. I wouldn't want you to be late for that grind/work.:)

Enjoy your day Fisherman.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6063
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Howdy OC and all, stopped in for a coffee or 2,...

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6064
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Crazy Jae wrote:
Howdy OC and all, stopped in for a coffee or 2,...
Hello Stranger,

Nice to see you.

Here's your coffee or two..

Cream? Sugar? Bailey's?

“Two Hearts Falling ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Into One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6065
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Okay hows everybody doing this evening???I was wondering what that nice new smell was OC's new cologne wow I like it..muffins were awesome..boy that Fisherman had butter going everywhere..
LOL..have a good one..Nice to see all..smile.:O)

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6066
Feb 6, 2013
 
Good evening Rocking Horse!!!

Ohio- it's great to see you!!!!

My fishy friend- care to join me for a Makers Mark and diet coke? My treat!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6067
Feb 6, 2013
 
Uscgthumper wrote:
Good evening Rocking Horse!!!
Ohio- it's great to see you!!!!
My fishy friend- care to join me for a Makers Mark and diet coke? My treat!!!
Hi thumper.
How about a hump night Southern Style Mint Julep?

http://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/s/souther...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6068
Feb 6, 2013
 
Princess Hey wrote:
Okay hows everybody doing this evening???I was wondering what that nice new smell was OC's new cologne wow I like it..muffins were awesome..boy that Fisherman had butter going everywhere..
LOL..have a good one..Nice to see all..smile.:O)
Lucky there was a super-sized muffin napkin handy!

“Two Hearts Falling ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Into One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6069
Feb 6, 2013
 
everybody have a good one goodnight and pleasent dreams..:O) see everybody in the morning..

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6070
Feb 6, 2013
 
Princess Hey wrote:
everybody have a good one goodnight and pleasent dreams..:O) see everybody in the morning..
Goodnight.

“Dream A Little Dream,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Wake Up From A Nightmare,...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6071
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good Late Evening,...just stepped in for a refreshing Iced Coffee,...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,981 - 6,000 of7,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
**Words with a Silent Letter** (Jun '13) 3 min quilterqueen 110
a to z word association... (Feb '11) 5 min quilterqueen 695
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Subduction Zone 111,729
Word Association (Jun '10) 6 min _Word Woman_ 25,798
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 8 min quilterqueen 303
Word goes to the Movies (Nov '08) 9 min whatimeisit 13,954
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min CJ Rocker 140,343
Should Topx sue Trolls 47 min -Persephone- 13
What is the meaning of life? 59 min cjt12 29
How to become Unbannable 2 hr SLACK 71
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr last_call 14,113
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••