#5423 Dec 14, 2012
What kind you getting?

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5424 Dec 14, 2012
Hey y'all!

Just stopped in to say hi and to have a quick drink!

Barkeep: A round of Makers Mark shots for the entire place. And please a moment of silence for all of the babies in Connecticut who lost their lives today!

*bows head and cries softly*

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5425 Dec 17, 2012
Good Morning!!! It's Monday!

Location hidden

#5426 Dec 17, 2012
Coffee, Tea and Hot Cocoa is on. Help yourselfves!:)

Have a good day and don't forget to smile!!!!:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#5427 Dec 17, 2012
Hello my sweet friends,

Please remember Ct today and keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they start to bury their babies today.

God Bless them all...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#5428 Dec 17, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Hello my sweet friends,
Please remember Ct today and keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they start to bury their babies today.
God Bless them all...
I know we will......remember to be safe and know you have friends:-)

Happy Holidays my friend:-)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#5429 Dec 17, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I know we will......remember to be safe and know you have friends:-)
Happy Holidays my friend:-)
Happy Holidays to you my friend.

(hugs)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#5430 Dec 17, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Holidays to you my friend.
(hugs)
Thank you and the same to you:-)

Reaching out and giving you a big hug:-)

Location hidden

#5431 Dec 18, 2012
As you all may know, the horrific situation in CT.

No words can express the sadness that I'm sure we all feel.

As a father of a kid in Elementary School this has touched me alot more then I realized.

So instead of our pretend morning coffee, I ask that each and every one of you say a small prayer for the victims and their families.

May they rest in peace and with God!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#5432 Dec 18, 2012
Steevi wrote:
As you all may know, the horrific situation in CT.
No words can express the sadness that I'm sure we all feel.
As a father of a kid in Elementary School this has touched me alot more then I realized.
So instead of our pretend morning coffee, I ask that each and every one of you say a small prayer for the victims and their families.
May they rest in peace and with God!
Hi Steevi.
That is the worst tragedy. My brain can't even comprehend shooting a bunch of kindergarteners.
I got to hug my 5-year old grandson Saturday, I'm sure you're hugging yours a little extra now too.

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#5433 Dec 18, 2012
Good Morning fellows.

I've been trying to catch up with you Fish,
catch'n any are "U"?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#5434 Dec 18, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Good Morning fellows.
I've been trying to catch up with you Fish,
catch'n any are "U"?
Good morning HH.
Just got back from an 'adventure' on Maui.
Waiting for the Lanai Ferry a little after noon yesterday, I ran over to a bank machine and got some money and went down the the charter boats by the Banyan Tree Lahaina to try to buy some fish. I saw a guy that they had sold some to, so figured they were selling. It was pretty windy, but 3-5 boats go out of Lahaina on "extreme" fishing trips. Leave at about 2am and go way out to these FAD's (fishing aggregate bouy's-'devices') and get back about noon. Three boats were in and they all did pretty good. I asked all three if they would sell me some fish and they all said NO! I offered one Captn 20 bucks for a little tiny mahimahi (about 4 pounds) and he seemed indignant! By the time you fillet a 4 pound mahi, you only get about 2 pounds- that would have been $10/pound! I didn't even look, but the Lahaina Safeway probably is selling fresh mahi for about $17/lb, and they had risked their lives, practically, lol! That boat had about 7 mahi, one was big, maybe 50lbs. One boat had a big ahi (yellowfin tuna) and the other boat had a cooler full, near as I could tell. So, it looks like the fishing is OK, but there's gale force wind warnings today-
http://www.prh.noaa.gov/pr/hnl/ (no colors=good solid colors= OH CRAP!-put nicely)
As a general rule, it's against my religion to buy fish. So, I'm going to have to get some myself. Haven't been diving/spearing for a while, but will try, maybe today. I got some new cheap fins at Walmart Sunday, "US Divers" fins, buy American! lol- in tiny letters, I see 'China' on there. US Divers!!(Did you learn Mandarin yet?)
My bigger boat is still broke down- long story. Probably take out the rubber boat, just hope I don't get blown to the Philippines!(Dayum, should have learned more Tagalog!)

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#5435 Dec 18, 2012
What is it about those guys that go out on charters regular, yet you try to buy some of their catch and they snub their nose at ya?
Last year on Sanibel Island I ask several fishermen if they'd sell me a mess and they said no. It was too expensive to buy a license and equipment to catch my own-store was cheaper-but not cheap!!! Why's sea food so high by the sea?
In Maine lobster was higher than at home.
Good Luck fishing Fish

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5437 Dec 18, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Steevi.
That is the worst tragedy. My brain can't even comprehend shooting a bunch of kindergarteners.
I got to hug my 5-year old grandson Saturday, I'm sure you're hugging yours a little extra now too.
Just like watching the Twin Towers fall and watching this terror..it appeared UNREAL!!! Traumatic events unfolding in our mind..the brain shuts down...allowing the horror of this news or seeing it..to just dribble in a drop at a time. It is wayyyy too much to handle emotionally..
GOD made sure we wouldn't short circuit seeing unbelievable acts of horror of this kind to a degree THAT we would just crumble and lay down and die. This way, we could comprehend it slowly and come to some sort of rationality of WHY this occurred. Also, to offer ourselves with whatever support is needed to help. For anyone of any age to have witnessed or have been the victim of a crime such as this...is simply mind boggling.. as to WHY?? Remember these children and teachers WHEN you are celebrating Xmas with your loved ones..say a prayer on their behalf....This will help HEAL your heart.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Level 7

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#5438 Dec 18, 2012
Energy drink...

Prayers for families in Conneticut...

Prayers for country...

Good afternoon and God bless you all...

Always FOR His Glory & Glory Of His Name Amen....Always IN Jesus' Name Amen....

Location hidden

#5439 Dec 19, 2012
Good Morning and Happy Hump Day!:)

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#5440 Dec 19, 2012
Good morning Steevi. I was just over at El's Kitchen having, or trying to have some breakfast. Thought I'd drop in and have some coffee and shoot the breeze a bit,...

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#5442 Dec 19, 2012
Upse daise

Location hidden

#5443 Dec 19, 2012
Crazy Jae wrote:
Good morning Steevi. I was just over at El's Kitchen having, or trying to have some breakfast. Thought I'd drop in and have some coffee and shoot the breeze a bit,...
Hi CJ! Coffee is always available
(Pours you a cup and slides it to ya)

How ya been?

Location hidden

#5444 Dec 19, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Upse daise
Morning HH!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Jennifer Renee 7,507
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 4 min Princess Hey 140
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Dogen 131,939
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min -Lea- 25,531
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 7 min Princess Hey 192
Man murders wife, shows parents her body on webcam (Apr '11) 29 min Rust 80
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 35 min Sam 24
Is it possible to....... 42 min -CatCiao- 537
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 53 min mr goodwrench 112
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 70