Suspect arrested in shooting over a h...

Suspect arrested in shooting over a horse

There are 27 comments on the KRQE Albuquerque story from Jan 28, 2014, titled Suspect arrested in shooting over a horse. In it, KRQE Albuquerque reports that:

Witnesses say Luis Roybal shot Eduardo Bracamonte on the West Mesa on Sunday after they argued over the price of a pony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#23 Jan 30, 2014
yes it was one of the seven dwarfs ...BASHFUL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24 Jan 31, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
shit that was obvious when she popped in out of the blue..
now go Professor Melvin Tolson,
LOL, No, Tally HO ... that's your MO ... you wait with baited breath for your name to be dropped on Lady El's thread for your name to be dropped and you POP in out of the blue like a JACK IN THE BOX and poof, there you are ... hilarious ...

Yet, here you are again with your vulgar four letter words and more if I allow you but I don't care so go for it , you can't help it. Not becoming of a man who calls himself a lawyer/judge ... where I come from men or women of that status don't talk like that ... they've got self appreciation, self esteem, self respect, hold themselves in high esteem and project themselves in such a manner to where they do not result in using such words or result in calling names in their defense ... Neither the plaintiff or defense attorneys ... Never have seen such behavior ... Maybe it's the "yankee" way so that does not surprise me ... but I've been in the multi-jurisdictional arena and dealt with attorney's in the NY, NJ, CT, RI and other North Eastern states and never heard such filth coming out of their mouths like I've heard from yours so STILL I concede your alleged law license came forged from CHALUPA TECH ... and your obnoxious self righteous demeanor is probably learned behavior ... So you can continue to sit and dream of what you wish to be when you grow up ---> Lounge Chair Matlock on your arrogant posterior end and remember that hate corrodes the container .. If you think I'm going to let you walk on me ~ don't think I'll you put a foot on me ... There's a lot of dust down here, we're in a drought, ha! Also, this started with "shoes" ... you don't get shoes with shoestring's trying to get out of this one ... that'd give you too much to hang yourself with and you don't need that ... try the shoes with velcro old man ...Oh, and Tally-HO ... Have a nice day! FC ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#25 Jan 31, 2014
they've got self appreciation, self esteem, self respect, hold themselves in high esteem and project themselves in such a manner to where they do not result in using such words or result in calling names in their defense

Plus They don't Drink Like a Fish,...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#26 Jan 31, 2014
you act like a pair a full house can't beat

still whining I see .... thanks

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#27 Feb 1, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Plus They don't Drink Like a Fish,...
Actually, on that fish drinking thing...

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#28 Feb 1, 2014
Somebody's gotten themselves saddled with a heap o' trouble now.
Parden Pard

Whitehall, PA

#29 Feb 1, 2014
We all need to put our boots on,,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 10 min Crazy Jae 6,483
one word only (Jun '08) 12 min Crazy Jae 55,927
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 14 min Crazy Jae 1,142
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 14 min Boink face 545
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 15 min Crazy Jae 3,968
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 16 min Boink face 3,498
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 17 min Princess Hey 150,348
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 17 min Boink face 5,482
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 19 min Boink face 25,394
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 20 min Princess Hey 1,271