Real-Life "Death Note" Book Gets Stud...

Real-Life "Death Note" Book Gets Student Suspended

There are 2757 comments on the snafu-ed.blogspot.com story from Nov 25, 2007, titled Real-Life "Death Note" Book Gets Student Suspended. In it, snafu-ed.blogspot.com reports that:

Death Note is an an anime series which centers around high school student Light Yagami, who finds a discarded notebook labeled "Death Note," lying on the ground (as with most anime, Death Note was previously a manga series).

The Death Note's instructions claim that if a human's name is written within it, that person shall die.

In Richmond, Virginia at the Franklin Military Academy, a student was caught writing names in a Death Note notebook (reproductions are readily available).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at snafu-ed.blogspot.com.

Hari-ken Tenshi Okami

Newmarket, Canada

#2740 Apr 19, 2009
I know one of you is responsible for hacking my email and I know exactly who did it, if they don't give me my email account back in 1 hour mark my words, they along with their loved ones will have bad luck for the rest of your lives, if you think hacking my email is gonna give you any financial gain that you are stupid, if you are trying to destroy a life, believe me when I say that this life is too worthless to destroy. If you are doing this for kicks I can assure you you have one sick and twisted sense of humor. if i see you anywhere I go I will not hesitate or be held responsible for the violent actions I will commit upon you. you have brought it on yourself to waste your life on a simple person that only cares about movies, justice and the innocent people that have suffered and died for reasons that you don't understand. so be it. I only ask two things: what do you want from me and why
Hari-ken Tenshi Okami

Newmarket, Canada

#2741 Apr 19, 2009
YOU ARE REALLY PISSING ME OFF RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE ME RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PAIN I HAD TO GO THROUGH AND WHAT LENGTHS TO GO THROUGH TO GET MY LIFE TOGETHER!!!!! I SIGNED ON THE BELGIUM CASE BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WOULD USE MY ABILITIES TO HELP OTHERS. BUT NO I RUN INTO NOTHING BUT COSPLAYERS, AND HACKERS THINKING THAT THE EMAILS THEY HACK DESERVE IT WELL WHAT THE HELL DID I DO HUH!!?? WHAT DID I F**CKING DO!!!?? WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO F*CK AROUND WITH MY LIFE FOR YOUR SICK GAMES. You are all spinless pricks especailly the hacker in question, you only care about yourself and no one else unless it helps you out. you have no remorse or even a soul. I hope you die a horrible death and spend eternaty in the depths of hell for what you've done to me and others that you probably did it too.
Chaos

Palm Desert, CA

#2742 Apr 19, 2009
Holy Hell Shane your ticked off o.o this is a rare moment...
and a bad one too...
um well I haven't posted here in a while... and I guess Nathan is no longer gonna be in contact. aw well it was fun I guess, mostly lies though.
Hari-ken Tenshi Okami

Newmarket, Canada

#2743 Apr 20, 2009
I just want my email back Idk why its such a big deal not to get it back
Hari-ken Tenshi Okami

Newmarket, Canada

#2744 Apr 20, 2009
Chaos, whats nathan's email I want to talk to him
Hari-ken Tenshi Okami

Newmarket, Canada

#2745 Apr 20, 2009
F&** this, look Nathan I know it was you, I am not mad, but if you can just give me back my email I will let it go, please send the password to [email protected]
Nothing but darkness

Dallas, TX

#2746 Apr 20, 2009
It wasn't nathan shane. It was me. No I am not Rain. I am not reaper. You know me yet never knew me. I am the one who tricked you and chaos and pretended to be rain. Hehehe........this is just pure fun to me. I have nothing against you. This is just a lesson to you. Keep your nose out of death note. The belgium murder cases were solved already by the way. That man wans't worthy of copying the death note. Keep far away from topix, comipress, and anything else that has to do with bullshit stories and crazy people who make threats. Keep far away. I have warned you. You have gotten to deep into this. The furthur you go the more your life will suffer and the more obbsessed you will get over this. Heed my warning. And you will not get your emails back. Leave this place and never look back. Or you will end up like those who looked back at sodom and gomorrah. Do not act high and mighty about this. You are just a boy from canada and nothing more. Your threats can never do a thing to anyone. So threaten all you like. I shall remain unharmed and you shall remain forever cursed by your lust to seek revenge. Leave it be and leave boy........or else.
Hari-ken Tenshi Okami

Newmarket, Canada

#2747 Apr 20, 2009
look the whole point of this is I am trying to get out of this, I am sick and tired of it I was already moving on with my life you pulled me back in when you took my email adress. I was already well on my way. as Pacino would put it "I thought I was out they pulled me back in" I will leave only if you give me back my email, after that you all can do want for all I care as long as you don't f**K with my life I just turned 18 weeks ago and I graduate in two months. I don't need this drama anymore, just give me back my email and that will be the end of it. I just don't care anymore. I'll keep my end of the deal by the time you finish reading this.
Hari-ken Tenshi Okami

Newmarket, Canada

#2748 Apr 20, 2009
P.S. btw the follwing messages that are posted as me after this are not by me.
HiddenForbbidenH olyGround

Dallas, TX

#2749 Apr 20, 2009
..........Hmmm. You strike a good deal. I wish for many of you to get out of this. You do not know me do you? I am someone you know yet not know. Someone you have met yet never met. God works in mysterious ways? Doesn't he shane greer..........
You shall have your email back. But in return Do not contact anyone you have met through topix, comipress, or any other site like this that you have posted on. That include's chaos and rain. If you do not uphold your deal there will be concequences for you to deal with yet you may not notice them right away. Be warned shane greer......I am more powerfull than you may know. Keep your deal and you will be free from all of this, And Ye will have a good life..........
Hari-ken Tenshi Okami

Newmarket, Canada

#2750 Apr 20, 2009
deal
Chaos

Palm Desert, CA

#2751 Apr 21, 2009
you sound vaguely familiar with the ye thing...
and I always did find this interesting... the odd thing is I dunno how I didn't notice the sudden personality switch when you acted as Rain! it was obvious and such but I missed it... oh well what happens happens... you sound... like Emma-O
I felt like this was the way the end would be... like it never even happened... well at any rate. you seem rather familiar..
Chaos

Palm Desert, CA

#2752 Apr 21, 2009
that last name is from dothack...
though I dunno what the first one is from... but why that name specifically? that was one of the main plot areas in the dothack series ( or atleast Twilight Bracelet )
fish

Casula, Australia

#2753 Apr 22, 2009
testicals?
Ryuzaki

United States

#2754 Apr 24, 2009
i havent posted in like a year but u dumb f**ks are still going on with that stuff its fake you all are freaking retarded thats all i have to say oh yeah and Hari-ken Tenshi Okami f**k u
Ryuzaki

Richmond Hill, Canada

#2755 Apr 26, 2009
HiddenForbbidenHolyGround wrote:
..........Hmmm. You strike a good deal. I wish for many of you to get out of this. You do not know me do you? I am someone you know yet not know. Someone you have met yet never met. God works in mysterious ways? Doesn't he shane greer..........
You shall have your email back. But in return Do not contact anyone you have met through topix, comipress, or any other site like this that you have posted on. That include's chaos and rain. If you do not uphold your deal there will be concequences for you to deal with yet you may not notice them right away. Be warned shane greer......I am more powerfull than you may know. Keep your deal and you will be free from all of this, And Ye will have a good life..........
Nathan rain, you're a F*cking Idi*t, no, really, you are...... >:( Go Suck a C*ck, nathan rain.

http://silentwulf.com/flash/GIRUGAMESH.swf
I have no name

Virginia Beach, VA

#2769 May 27, 2009
Tonn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the Devil.
Death Note fans think "KIRA" is justice.
Killing is pure sin.
Which means "KIRA" is pure sin.
Enough said.
Educated and intelligent people know this.
Such actions will be taken into account and the doers will be punished.
Ok, you are such a fag! Death Note is fricken Anime, ANIME dude, yor fricken getting all hyped over a Japennese Cartoon!!!!!! God, smite me now for this retards actions!! Kira, is not justice, in real life, because he's a fricken cartoon! No one will be punished because they love, like, Death Note, I love it, I think he and L are justice, and I'm not prosocuted, am i?! Don't say crap like that, it frightens people, infact, you could get sued by the makers of Death Note by saying that crap! I would now becaue, I am the son of the creator of Death Note! If peeple were to stop wacthing the second they read this bull- my dad would sue you, and I bet you think of all anime like that, well if you do, then your fricken retarded! I'm through telling you this.
fskdjfkldj

Sun Valley, NV

#2771 Aug 6, 2009
It could be a real one. There are real ones out there. Go to www.realdeathnote.webs.com/ if you don't believe me.
Kira is justice

United States

#2772 Aug 25, 2009
they will say ah shit not again but if someone commits a crme they should die if our justice system was like that there would be less crimanals cuz if they commit a crime they had there chance and sadly deathnote isnt real me and my friend we made fake death notes we write names in em and then we just pretend thos eppl are dead wich is kinda fun writing the most hilarious cuz of death like is decapitated by toilet
Zan

Rana, Portugal

#2773 Sep 30, 2009
Miharu

"this is totally retared ceath notes aren't real. Those death note notebooks are just notebooks. If you write someone's name in it this is what happends:
ok there's a name. There it is...yup
nothing else the person doesn't die. Get a grip"

I agree and disagree with Miharu..

I agree cuz Death Note Fans just want to have fun or exhale their bad emotions for other people(by writing their name in the notebook), it's just a notebook, it's like a diary..

I disagree cuz because like Miharu said "If you write someone's name in it this is what happends:
ok there's a name. There it is...yup"
That's why i said "Death Note Fans just want to have fun or exhale their bad emotions for other people(by writing their name in the notebook)...it's like a diary"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Politically Incor... 73,322
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 min Old Sam 149,783
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Old Sam 23,354
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 5 min Spotted Girl 5
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 5 min Old Sam 7,164
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... 5 min Once Again 37
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 6 min Old Sam 2,748
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 6 min Popcorn 50
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 42 min oddie 21,427
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr encore 213,042