is child's play :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>We'll just have to be in trouble together but.........we'll be laughing the whole time.. Isn't life great?? lol
Well it won't be the first time I'm in trouble ( and I'm guessing not your's either... lol ) and probably not the last. And yes, since we're laughing and having such a great time, why don't we just throw a party and have a great time. I mean after all law suits drag on f o r e v e r , we might as well make the best of it... lol

“What?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

crazy jkt wrote:
Crazy or Insane...
Is there a difference? Please define each term so that we can do a 'compare and contrast'-----just saying...
Marri

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

People who constantly laugh while in conversation are incredibly rude, totally oblivious to how annoying this is to those around them. This one idiot at the gym would laugh at almost every comment his training partner made, but the comments weren't funny; they were just normal, casual comments, but this weirdo let out this really stupid loud giggle just about every time. It's a load of BS that compulsive laughers are happy people. Their nervous little pricks who want attention.
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Marri wrote:
People who constantly laugh while in conversation are incredibly rude, totally oblivious to how annoying this is to those around them. This one idiot at the gym would laugh at almost every comment his training partner made, but the comments weren't funny; they were just normal, casual comments, but this weirdo let out this really stupid loud giggle just about every time. It's a load of BS that compulsive laughers are happy people. Their nervous little pricks who want attention.
I do it to annoy my trolls ...they started it...:)
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
I do it to annoy my trolls ...they started it...:)
thats why it slows down so much after I post ...:)

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

They don't know that's why....

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

some are psycho and some are showing that they are happy.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Uncontrollable reflexes from our built in laugh tracks.. synchronized from the brain to our voice box...
Ya know

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I might just be a moron and not even realize it so ill just sit back here for a while n stay outta the way
mee

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

becuz they are a nutcase.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I spent many a day Kneeling in front of the Blessed Mother statue for doing this...it didn't help...:)

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Sad but Wiser wrote:
... a person may see something that strikes them as 'funny'
whatever happened to Sad but Wiser?

(stop laughing)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is fun and feels good!
That's my initial reaction ... My baby sister and I just spent the better part of the evening, on the phone, laughing and cutting up ... over silly little things ... it's good for the heart to lighten up and take it easy ... Life is short ... it IS fun and it does feel good ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Uncontrollable reflexes from our built in laugh tracks.. synchronized from the brain to our voice box...
you just plain make me laugh, CC ... never stop making me laugh, okay? Okay!... Carry on ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Maybe they're thinking of the joke:

What is the difference between a cello and a violin?

You can cook more hot dogs with a cello.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••