noah sunder reguested this thread abo...

noah sunder reguested this thread about cowards

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1 Mar 4, 2011
well here is your thread you want so be my guest

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2 Mar 4, 2011
Noah Sunder

“YOUR WORST”

Since: Feb 11

NIGHTMARE

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
4 min ago

I've finished with you empty uniforms and combat boots...when you grow the balls to openly discuss your heroic ways and the freedoms you bring to we poor grateful nimrods....we'll be on. Otherwise stick that flag someplace safe until you can talk about it like a man.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#3 Mar 4, 2011
hey bubble butt here is your thread and your post

now what ?????

“YOUR WORST”

Level 1

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2011
This is the best this poor guy can do...I asked him to start a thread about the military he wants to associate himself with constantly....and he won't do it...Him or any of his side kicks....what are they afraid of? Is this the way you want to play the game? Remember, you asked for it this way....

US MILITARY TORTURE:
USE OF PRIVATE CONTACTORS IN IRAQI JAIL INTERROGATIONS
Part 1

Graphic photographs showing the torture and sexual abuse of Iraqi prisoners in a US-run prison outside Baghdad from a military inquiry which has left six soldiers facing a possible court martial and a general under investigation.
The scandal has also brought to light the growing and largely unregulated role of private contractors in the interrogation of detainees.

According to lawyers for some of the soldiers, they claimed to be acting in part under the instruction of mercenary interrogators hired by the Pentagon.

US military investigators discovered the photographs, which include images of a hooded prisoner with wires fixed to his body, and nude inmates piled in a human pyramid.
The pictures, which were obtained by an American TV network, also show a dog attacking a prisoner and other inmates being forced to simulate sex with each other. It is thought the abuses took place in November and December last year.

The pictures from Abu Ghraib prison have shocked the US army.
Brigadier General Mark Kimmitt, deputy director of operations for the US military in Iraq, expressed his embarrassment and regret for what had happened. He told the CBS current affairs programme 60 Minutes II: "If we can't hold ourselves up as an example of how to treat people with dignity and respect, we can't ask that other nations do that to our soldiers."

Gen Kimmitt said the investigation began in January when an American soldier reported the abuse and turned over evidence that included photographs. "That soldier said:'There are some things going on here that I can't live with'."

“YOUR WORST”

Level 1

Location hidden

#5 Mar 4, 2011
tallyho wrote:
well here is your thread you want so be my guest
Your courage is negligible

“YOUR WORST”

Level 1

Location hidden

#6 Mar 4, 2011
BTW Mr. spellcheck...what's a "reguested?"

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#7 Mar 4, 2011
your words..your request..\I challenge you Mr Sloganeer...we'll start a thread and I'll give you a head start telling us all of the wonderful things the military has done and how great combat is....then we'll have an open and honest discussion...I'll tell you right now you and none of your delusional warbots will do it...you're just like religion, you can't stand up to scrutiny...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#8 Mar 4, 2011
show the concentration camps of the Nazis or the photos of the Japanese and the rape of Nanhing.....The Nanking Massacre or Nanjing Massacre, also known as the Rape of Nanking, was a mass murder and war rape that occurred during the six-week period

re-guested , get it!!!! because you said this before , over and over with the same words

add Pol Pot :. Under his regime, forced labor, executions and famine killed between 1.5 and 2 million Cambodians (more than 20% of the population).

Ida Amin: who became known as the 'Butcher of Uganda' for his brutal, despotic rule

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#9 Mar 4, 2011
your thread your words azz.......

Noah Sunder

are you going to start that thread or dodge the truth...????

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#10 Mar 4, 2011
What is embarrassing is that he chooses a non-linked news quip hooked to a ...wait...what is this CBS..????..60 minutes....!!!!??Noah, come on, you said you wanted to talk...you better have better intel than this or just go sit in the corner and let the world handle itself...I would have at least expected wiki-leaks something from a "WELL INFORMED PERSON LIKE YOU"...what a joke...!

When you 'inform up' let one of us know..until then, have fun on google.
sincerely,
Reality Check

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 4, 2011
c-c-c-cicero wrote:
<quoted text>
best put down i've seen in a long time!
semper fi! from a usn airedale, sir!
Thanks honey!

“YOUR WORST”

Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Mar 5, 2011
OK now that a few self appointed heroes have showed up, are you ready to start a grown-ups thread and talk about the American military for real?

Common guys, this is your chance to actually live up to your billing...examine the admiration you seek since 911....what do you fear so?

We'll stay on topic and refrain from wondering around off topic like Pol Pot....what did our military do there? We'll keep it honest, we'll keep it real and you can brag all you want....as long as it the truth.

Politics of war and the military indusrial complex...it should be interesting and you have the numbers.

Do you have to courage for this mission?

“YOUR WORST”

Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Mar 5, 2011
justaguess wrote:
What is embarrassing is that he chooses a non-linked news quip hooked to a ...wait...what is this CBS..????..60 minutes....!!!!??Noah, come on, you said you wanted to talk...you better have better intel than this or just go sit in the corner and let the world handle itself...I would have at least expected wiki-leaks something from a "WELL INFORMED PERSON LIKE YOU"...what a joke...!
When you 'inform up' let one of us know..until then, have fun on google.
sincerely,
Reality Check
Inform me on the thread I'm begging you phony heroes to participate in...c'mon dude, be a leader for once in your life.

“Go Packers!!!!”

Level 1

Life is a Gift

#15 Mar 5, 2011
Noah Sunder wrote:
OK now that a few self appointed heroes have showed up, are you ready to start a grown-ups thread and talk about the American military for real?
Common guys, this is your chance to actually live up to your billing...examine the admiration you seek since 911....what do you fear so?
We'll stay on topic and refrain from wondering around off topic like Pol Pot....what did our military do there? We'll keep it honest, we'll keep it real and you can brag all you want....as long as it the truth.
Politics of war and the military indusrial complex...it should be interesting and you have the numbers.
Do you have to courage for this mission?
I agree wholeheartedly with you.

I get sick of folks wrapping themselves up in the flag, thumbing their noses, I am better than you because I served... bullshit.

Work with the Vietnam Vets. They are so incredibly hurt, mentally and physically and most cannot be normal citizens. But hey! They served! They came back meatballs but fuck, they served.

Christ wars suck sdo stop worshipping it!

“YOUR WORST”

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Mar 5, 2011
ancient wrote:
<quoted text>
I get sick of folks wrapping themselves up in the flag, thumbing their noses, I am better than you because I served... bullshit.
Work with the Vietnam Vets. They are so incredibly hurt, mentally and physically and most cannot be normal citizens. But hey! They served! They came back meatballs but fuck, they served.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WhRRWwH3FroXX
Amen brother...I think a thread dedicated to truth about militarism would be informative as long as we stick to truth and not emotional flag waving propaganda.

So many of my friends returned from Nam broken men, committing suicide alone with their guilt, forgotten by their government....just pawns in the game of huge profits.

I hope these offbeat heroes either muster the courage to participate or shut their pie holes forever.

“YOUR WORST”

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Mar 5, 2011
ancient wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks..... great poets of conscience like Zevon always are gone too early....where are the war realists now? Is everyone scrambling after the buck of ignorance that much?

“YOUR WORST”

Level 1

Location hidden

#18 Mar 5, 2011
From Common Dreams

"A union member, a CEO and a Tea Party member are sitting at a table with 12 cookies. The CEO grabs 11, turns to the Tea Partier and says “The Union's out to take your cookie!”

I've been thinking that the joke applies pretty well to another situation. For instance, the military. Our military spending grabs 11 cookies and leaves us all battling over the 12th.

Christopher Hellman at TomDispatch added up all the military-related spending in the budget and came to a startling number: for fiscal year 2012, the actual military budget is something like $1.2 trillion dollars.

Trillion with a T.

Just to put that in perspective for a second, a million seconds is 12 days. A trillion seconds is 31,688 years.

So after all that cash is gone, what are we left with? Not a whole heck of a lot for the rest of us.“Discretionary” spending is nearly 40% of the budget, but if Hellman's numbers are accurate, that $1.2 trillion eats up nearly 90% of discretionary funds, leaving just 10% for the rest of us.(That doesn't include mandatory spending on things like Social Security and Medicare, which are separate.)"

“I'M STILL your worst nightmare”

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 5, 2011
ancient wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree???? What have you done for your country?

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

#21 Mar 5, 2011
Snark_Hunters wrote:
<quoted text>
Gutless wannabe can't even post under his own ID....wasn't it yellowtints?

“Go Packers!!!!”

Level 1

Life is a Gift

#22 Mar 5, 2011
Snark_Hunters wrote:
<quoted text>
How about help Korean war and Vietman war vets get their benefits that you azoles want to cut?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP, Donald 13 min Thigh High Sock 13
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Thigh High Sock 165,425
The Gettsburg Address 22 min Sublime1 47
motorcycle traveling stories 28 min Sublime1 1,249
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 39 min England Sucks 41,413
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 1 hr Camilla 8,621
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 1 hr beatlesinafog 5,674
Child Sex Offenders 1 hr Wolftracks 31
News California couple married 75 years dies in each... 7 hr wichita-rick 4
More from around the web