Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated May 14, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Or you could say psysick.

Perusing the threads this morning,
trying to catch up the past three days
and I found the weirdest set of off beat
coincidences.

This is not the first time this has happened either.
I've seen several times over the past 4 years similar oddities where life seems to copy off the wall thoughts and posts made here.

I found it eerie and thought you might too.

This is not about the posters personaly, or the arguments/debates....
It was just strange...
Check it out:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/THDH89U...

Then this one shows up
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T2T6FA9...

Then this
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T2T6FA9...

Again
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T2T6FA9...

And the iceing on the odd cake was this headline, This morning.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-slices...

Creepy!
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TenderTink wrote:
Or you could say psysick.
Perusing the threads this morning,
trying to catch up the past three days
and I found the weirdest set of off beat
coincidences.
This is not the first time this has happened either.
I've seen several times over the past 4 years similar oddities where life seems to copy off the wall thoughts and posts made here.
I found it eerie and thought you might too.
This is not about the posters personaly, or the arguments/debates....
It was just strange...
Check it out:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/THDH89U...
Then this one shows up
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T2T6FA9...
Then this
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T2T6FA9...
Again
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T2T6FA9...
And the iceing on the odd cake was this headline, This morning.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-slices...
Creepy!
I don't get it. I clicked on all of them and I still don't see what you can possibly garner as a string here.

What are you pointing out?

Do you believe in psychics?

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Good god Tink.. If life imitates Topix/Offbeat, we are all in for a world of shit...

the nakid man stories come to mind.. who the hell on OB was running around nakid with a samuri sword showing off their 14 inch fake penis.. for instance??

I just think, so much is discussed here, it is going to compare..
but I am not poo-pooing it... its just too darn scary to comprehend..

:)
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

reebie wrote:
Good god Tink.. If life imitates Topix/Offbeat, we are all in for a world of shit...
the nakid man stories come to mind.. who the hell on OB was running around nakid with a samuri sword showing off their 14 inch fake penis.. for instance??
I just think, so much is discussed here, it is going to compare..
but I am not poo-pooing it... its just too darn scary to comprehend..
:)
LOL
14 inch samurai sword? What?! LOL
I didn't get that either but it's funny.

Though, I do think the world looks like OB sometimes like when I take my kaleidoscope glasses off.

Psychic? Nope.
Psychos? Plenty.

Coincidences, sure!

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

__Quintessence__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
14 inch samurai sword? What?! LOL
I didn't get that either but it's funny.
Though, I do think the world looks like OB sometimes like when I take my kaleidoscope glasses off.
Psychic? Nope.
Psychos? Plenty.
Coincidences, sure!
sorry for the confusion, I kindof took all the nakid man stories and bundled em...lol

yea, I think you are right about the world looking like OB , and that scares the heck out of me....

:)
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 11, 2013
 
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry for the confusion, I kindof took all the nakid man stories and bundled em...lol
yea, I think you are right about the world looking like OB , and that scares the heck out of me....
:)
:)
I think what Tink is seeing is that some of the posters read other things while they are on Topix. They are not necessarily reading the news on here, look at the site it's created to send you to other sites like a large network. So, sure the info from outside is going to get back here but I don't there are any psychic phenomena. LOL
Trends, sure.
JMHO
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 11, 2013
 
btw yes, nakid men stories are funny, especially when they are being chased LOL

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 11, 2013
 
psychics often tell the truth but often all that talk is drivel

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

reebie wrote:
Good god Tink.. If life imitates Topix/Offbeat, we are all in for a world of shit...
the nakid man stories come to mind.. who the hell on OB was running around nakid with a samuri sword showing off their 14 inch fake penis.. for instance??
I just think, so much is discussed here, it is going to compare..
but I am not poo-pooing it... its just too darn scary to comprehend..
:)
LOL, I should have buried this in a quiet thread somewhere.
Rather that try to start a topic with it.
Let's just call it a Prozac moment, ok?
Let my special brand of insanity fade back into the nether lands of threads long forgot.
<3's -n- O's
;-D

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

__Quintessence__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it. I clicked on all of them and I still don't see what you can possibly garner as a string here.
What are you pointing out?
Do you believe in psychics?
Hello, thanks for replying.
:-)
A few of the links had been pulled before I could post them.
:-/
It made "more sense" in the wee hours of morning when I read the news story and it reminded of those odd posts from tool guy in Cali.

Honestly, only people who have posted with me for these past few years have an inkling of how convoluted my mind works.
LOL.
I try to stick with charmingly quirky rather than intellect to traverse the trials of Topix.

Hope you enjoy my posts.
If for no other reason than to shake your head and thank the heavens you have a clear mind.
LOL
;-D)))

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Barbara12th wrote:
psychics often tell the truth but often all that talk is drivel
Hello Barbara,
Welcome to Topix Off Beat.
Thank you for the reply.
Wishing you happy posting.
:-)

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I should have buried this in a quiet thread somewhere.
Rather that try to start a topic with it.
Let's just call it a Prozac moment, ok?
Let my special brand of insanity fade back into the nether lands of threads long forgot.
<3's -n- O's
;-D
naw, it was an interesting concept... scary,,lol,, but interesting.
All your threads provoke thot..
keep em coming

:)

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 12, 2013
 
TenderTink wrote:
Or you could say psysick.
Perusing the threads this morning,
trying to catch up the past three days
and I found the weirdest set of off beat
coincidences.
This is not the first time this has happened either.
I've seen several times over the past 4 years similar oddities where life seems to copy off the wall thoughts and posts made here.
I found it eerie and thought you might too.
This is not about the posters personaly, or the arguments/debates....
It was just strange...
Check it out:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/THDH89U...
Then this one shows up
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T2T6FA9...
Then this
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T2T6FA9...
Again
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T2T6FA9...
And the iceing on the odd cake was this headline, This morning.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-slices...
Creepy!
How is this even possible?How can you saw off both of your arms?Did he use his teeth to operate the saw?LOL

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1st move it to the top so it'll be easy to find.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No comment!
Wait
on
second
thought,,,
TenderTink
is
nuts,
strange,
creepy
!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

life is crazy and fired half do not believe in psychics, I am among those who believe that everything happens for that has to go, psychics are insane

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
naw, it was an interesting concept... scary,,lol,, but interesting.
All your threads provoke thot..
keep em coming
:)
Thank you Reebie.
What a nice thing to say!
Aww, ya gave me the warm fuzzys...
O's -n-:-)'s

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
How is this even possible?How can you saw off both of your arms?Did he use his teeth to operate the saw?LOL
He didn't cut them off, hon.
He cut them to the bone with razor sharp saw blades.

The blades are between 6-14 inches long and are used to cut every kind of material.
From woods and plastics to metals.
They can not be re-sharpened you see, so replacements are sold like , say, pencils, to be attached to the sawing tool /motor.
I'm guessing the tool they are used in is called a jig saw or table saw.

He had to of been in some altered state.
Whether insane or drug induced, will probably be the question.
Remember all the crazy news about people on angel dust?
CPC I think it was....
Well this new stuff, Bath Salts, seems to be creating the same type of psychotic hallucinations and bizarre behaviors.
Would not be too surprised to learn that was the cause.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Racy Mean Disagree wrote:
There are psychos on Topix???? Somebody please tell me it isn't so!!!
It isn't so!
LOL,
feel better?
;-)

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
No comment!
Wait
on
second
thought,,,
TenderTink
is
nuts,
strange,
creepy
!
Hey now.
Nuts and strange,
yes.
Creepy,
humm,
I guess that's in the eye of the beholder.

I don't think I'm creepy.....

This is creepy:
http://youtu.be/8q_m-rDUNw0

Of course,
I suppose,
the argument could be made,
that if I wasn't a bit creepy,
how I knew where to find that video
might come to mind.
;-)
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

284 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The N-word: 7 min Princess Hey 43
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min the wandering girl 5,720
Still arguing with Billy R (Oct '09) 9 min Billy R 472
There goes the neighborhood! (May '13) 9 min Ricky F 10,876
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 10 min the wandering girl 76,916
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min CrunchyBacon 15,375
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 11 min -Lea- 1,553
Message to Obama 13 min Barry 677
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min wichita-rick 141,581
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 35,048
•••
•••